Break Week Kid & Law did what AdmiraLs couldn’t do

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The only Admiral to suffer a loss was Kuzan at the hands of another Admiral. Kaidou does nothing but lose throughout his career, and Big Mom just got destroyed by 2 guys who hardly have basic haki. Admirals are nearly untouched, scarless before Akainu and Kuzan went at it. Shanks missing an arm and getting scarred by a pre Yami Teach, Kaidou is the king of losses, and Big Mom took the fattest L a top tier has ever taken.

The only Admiral to suffer a loss was Kuzan at the hands of another Admiral. Kaidou does nothing but lose throughout his career, and Big Mom just got destroyed by 2 guys who hardly have basic haki. Admirals are nearly untouched, scarless before Akainu and Kuzan went at it. Shanks missing an arm and getting scarred by a pre Yami Teach, Kaidou is the king of losses, and Big Mom took the fattest L a top tier has ever taken.
Cope

Cope for what lol? Admirals weren't even involved in this arc, mans can't stop bringing them up to offset the massive Ls Yonkou have suffered on Wano.
Zenzu

A dying old man fought 3 admirals and wasn't KOed even temporarily

Tell me why couldn't the man with highest AP failed to KO a dying old man?

Not forgetting he and Queen got 2 shotted by nerfed Yonko

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zenzu

A dying old man fought 3 admirals and wasn't KOed even temporarily

Tell me why couldn't the man with highest failed to KO a dying old man?

Not forgetting he and Queen got 2 shotted by nerfed Yonko
Because WB had god tier endurance? What other answer did you expect, when you shave half of someone's brain off and they still continue fighting that's not a knock on the character who took his head off for a lack of power, but a display of insane endurance.

Can't be using backwards logic like that, WB is simply a beast. I'm not even gonna get into Queen we all know what he did to Big Mom.

Because WB had god tier endurance? What other answer did you expect, when you shave half of someone's brain off and they still continue fighting that's not a knock on the character who took his head off for a lack of power, but a display of insane endurance.

Can't be using backwards logic like that, WB is simply a beast. I'm not even gonna get into Queen we all know what he did to Big Mom.
Ngl you spitting some facts

they did it under an hour too, that's very impressive.

but big mom couldn't even take down marco and she even admitted that she doesn't have enough resources to fight him, and marco was nothing but a minor inconvenience against akainu or garp.

overall the yonko in wano are an embarrassment to the series, they can't even maintain a high level fight for more than few hours.

the writing is garbage.
-kaido vs big mom = 3 days
-law and kid vs big mom = 1 hour

shit doesn't even make sense.

Lol fodder morley put lujitora on bandage. Don't even start at how akainu got K.O.ed vs What it took to K.O. Waido
Post automatically merged:

Cope for what lol? Admirals weren't even involved in this arc, mans can't stop bringing them up to offset the massive Ls Yonkou have suffered on Wano.
You mean Kaido proving he shits on lolmirals?

--What it takes to defeat Kaido -- 60 + Attacks where bunch of them where adv coc/coa attacks + Internal destruction + Lifting an island + an island level adv coc + adv coa attack

--What it takes to defeat Akainu -- One attack from WB where he was touching akainu so no internal haki

:suresure::suresure:

As for topic -- They pushed BM and didn't defeat BM on their own + BM was plot nerfed a lot