Speculations Kid will come back

Is Kid making a comeback for the race of Pirate King ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone thinks Kid and Killer are dead ? they are obviously not , and if they are alive do you think they would simply stop being pirates ? of course they won't , Kid will never give up as long as he is alive , we are shown this again and again.
If Kid actually gives up being pirate king it could only be if his crew is dead wich is highly unlikely
Also the Narrator is a known tool to subvert expectetions as we have seen in Luffy vs Kaido

Is Kid coming back or not ?

i think it depends on law , if law gets the same treatment then both are out of the race

if law somehow survives then there's still a chance for kidd to come back

but if kidd comes back but doesn't want to take revenge on shanks or gives up his ambition on becoming the pirate king , then he'd better die

I'll give you better one.
Why would he Cum back.
He needs an actual reason to be part of the story now. I don’t want Oda to turn him into another one of Luffy’s fans or secret admirers like he’s done with almost every character he’s created. :lusalty:

Kid losing is realistic, as it shows that a good outcome is never guaranteed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Law lost as well and that Luffy gets the better outcome, because that seems to be what Oda’s moving toward, but he could surprise us.

Anyone thinks Kid and Killer are dead ? they are obviously not , and if they are alive do you think they would simply stop being pirates ? of course they won't , Kid will never give up as long as he is alive , we are shown this again and again.
If Kid actually gives up being pirate king it could only be if his crew is dead wich is highly unlikely
Also the Narrator is a known tool to subvert expectetions as we have seen in Luffy vs Kaido

Is Kid coming back or not ?
They are alive but they are out of the race. On one hand what Oda did last chapter was too brutal: Kidd and Killer one shotted, the crew had just the time to realize what happened, beg for mercy and gift their road poneglyphs to Shanks to have Dory and Brogy erase the ship the next moment. If that isn't a "you are out of the race" moment I don't know what it is. On the other hand let's say Kidd has not lost his will to fight and the same goes for his crew... He now is probably injured with dead or injured crewmates too, has lost his ship and has no road poneglyphs anymore (if Killer wasn't smart enough to prepare some copy, doubt it). So he should get another ship (not difficult, ok) but he should probably go get the road poneglyphs again. Luffy or Law could be so gentle to gift them to him (again)(or he could go steal them but that is a sucker move even more if Luffy is actually gonna help him again) but that would make him a laughing stock and at the same time destroy his character (you steal, kill with no restraints but when needed toy are gifted a 2nd chance by the kindness of Luffy and friends). So it is very unlikely for me he will have a comeback in the race.

it doesnt matter tho, Kid has and will never have any real impact on the story that's why Oda made him lose like any random pirate would.
Law on the other hand saved Luffy in Marineford, and was with the crew since Punk Hazard and he has the right to go out with honor at least.

He will come back but for what ? They lost their road pone, took a huge L at the end of the story.

Only for one thing, be another cheerleader of Luffy and fight next to him.