Kid Zoro vs Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Can Zoro during his formative years at the Isshin Dojo defeat Orochi in both of his forms?

VS

Scenarios

1. Kid Zoro with 2 unnamed katanas vs Orochi in his human form using his unnamed katana
2. Kid Zoro with Enma and Ame No Habakiri vs Orochi in his Yamato-No-Orochi form

For scenario 1, I can see Kid Zoro taking it pretty handily, as Orochi displayed no proper use of swordplay, nor is he regarded as a strong fighter in his human form.
Scenario 2 is tricky, as we don't know what attributes Orochi's df form provides him. It could be instant regeneration like your hydra, or a tough hide.

What has happened LOL, is this the same Orochi that used to be wanked to be arround Kaidou level when he supposedly was Zoro Wano final opponent ? :milaugh:

OT- Zoro compass do you imagine the growth Zoro has had since he started his journey with Luffy in East Blue? how much he has progressed since then? just because he might be able to deal with Orochi rather easily nw doesn't mean even pre ts Zoro could have defeated him, much less Kid Zoro. Also, orochi has mythical dragon Zoan, i wouldn't be surprised if his skin is also hard to cut.

Kidd Zoro will get evaporated by Orochii breadth like SHs would have been by Kaidou, if not for Shinobu.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This matchup is not as lopsided as some of you think. Kid Zoro was strong enough to beat some adults in his village, and was capable of lifting boulders over his head. Orochi in his human form is virtually featless as a swordsman, and isn't particularly taken seriously while in it.

There's also the fact that the sword Ame No Habakiri, which was used to slay Yamata No Orochi by Susanoo, was bestowed to Momo, suggesting Momo should play a part in Orochi's defeat. Kid Zoro >>>> Momo. I'm not sure whether Kid Zoro could beat Orochi in his df form, though. Depends on how much the sword will contribute to Orochi's defeat.

S

Shura

this is the "Orochi" that is supposed to be around Kaido level who "happened" to be Zoro's match up in Wano before the "reveal" of Shogun Orochi sama??..if so, Zoro gets obliterated by this shogun......

What has happened LOL, is this the same Orochi that used to be wanked to be arround Kaidou level when he supposedly was Zoro Wano final opponent ? :milaugh:

OT- Zoro compass do you imagine the growth Zoro has had since he started his journey with Luffy in East Blue? how much he has progressed since then? just because he might be able to deal with Orochi rather easily nw doesn't mean even pre ts Zoro could have defeated him, much less Kid Zoro. Also, orochi has mythical dragon Zoan, i wouldn't be surprised if his skin is also hard to cut.

Kidd Zoro will get evaporated by Orochii breadth like SHs would have been by Kaidou, if not for Shinobu.
People said that if Orochi is the strongest swordsmen Zoro would have to beat him. He clearly not that. I see King being stronger.
Post automatically merged:

this is the "Orochi" that is supposed to be around Kaido level who "happened" to be Zoro's match up in Wano before the "reveal" of Shogun Orochi sama??..if so, Zoro gets obliterated by this shogun......
It was Whoever the strongest SM was. At the time people assumed it was Orochi and clearly it's not him. So it probably King.

Look, Orochi may seem weak by Wano standards, but put him in east blue and he'd fodderise everything and everyone except maybe Arlong. Orochi stomps x2

Status
Not open for further replies.