Future Events Kidd is not soloing Big Mom

and was not portrayed less relevant than kidd
Not saying that Kidd will solo Big Mom, but Law has been portrayed as less relevant than Kidd in this fight. “Kid” vs “Mom”, Kidd first took it upon himself to deal with Big Mom, Big Mom left the roof to chase Kidd, she’s only addressing Kidd in all her dialogue so far in the fight, Kidd and Big Mom are the two conquerers, Kidd is the one who actually has history with Big Mom, Oda has been paralleling Luffy/Kidd with Kaido/Big Mom all arc, and in the latest chapter the battle truly begins when Kidd is ready to fight for real. It’s pretty obvious Kidd is the main fighter against her. I don’t think it’s any coincidence many fans are mainly talking about Kidd and not Law here.

Again not saying Kidd will solo her at all, but I’m 90% sure Law will mainly play the support role. (Which isn’t bad at all considering he’s still helping against the 2nd strongest enemy on Onigashima).
Post automatically merged:

as he was the one that landed an attack on big mom and told
The attack did nothing except hold back Big Mom from Kidd for a moment, which doesn’t really matter since she still ended up attacking Kidd and it barely hurt him.
and told Kidd not to drag him down.
I’m pretty sure we all know why Kidd was “dragging him down”. What point are you trying to make here? I’m confused

I think that people are forgetting that Big Mom went into the fight undamaged and that Kid was constantly nerfed by Hawkins.
Luffy is fighting a nerfed Kaido.
Nerfed Kid is fighting a fresh Big Mom with Laws help.
That evens this out.

He is arguably merely stalling her until something big happens. Perhaps she retreats or she is cornered by more guys and vanquished at the very late time of the arc, or perhaps a third party messes with her. I can see Luffy likely playing a substantial role for the robust portrayal the story featured.

Kaido is on his ass after running a 15 plus man Guantlet
15 man gauntlet out of which only 2 guys did any kind of real damage. And even then, only one attack by Zoro actually damaged him which healed in a very short time and became a scar. Not downplaying it, just stating facts. It's probably still the attack that damaged him the most (Although overall, the damage by Luffy should be much greater). So yeah, the others really didn't do anything and it's not like they even affected his stamina in any significant way considering that we're talking about a character who can fight for days.

Kaido is not less than 80-85% of his strength unless you think that the scar alone did that (and this included Luffy's other attacks too) which would be delusional tbh.