Character Discussion Kidd pirates

How dope would it be if instead of having 11 supernovas we had just the Kidd pirates with Kidd and Law as the co-captains and all the other supernovas as part of the crew, of course without changing their roles in the actual story

I think it could have been more interesting, the idea of focusing on one rival crew that could actually compete w Luffy and it probably would be easier to develop the crew members since they would be all in one place instead of 10 other scattered crews w disproportionate amounts of development. It’s an interesting thought for sure, not to say that I don’t enjoy what Oda’s doing now.

I think it could have been more interesting, the idea of focusing on one rival crew that could actually compete w Luffy and it probably would be easier to develop the crew members since they would be all in one place instead of 10 other scattered crews w disproportionate amounts of development. It’s an interesting thought for sure, not to say that I don’t enjoy what Oda’s doing now.
Actually you don’t even need to have them in One place to develop them, the characters themselves will do the same things in the real story but the credit will be given to the single crew giving them notoriety equal to that of the straw hats

How dope would it be if instead of having 11 supernovas we had just the Kidd pirates with Kidd and Law as the co-captains and all the other supernovas as part of the crew, of course without changing their roles in the actual story
It would be better if they just didn't exist at all, especially Law

I'm willing to bet Oda is going to do something like that towards the end. Kid somewhat parallels shiki in that he is Luffy's rival as Shiki was Roger's. I think Kid's awakening could in theory work very similar to shiki's power, with kid being able to make objects levitate by magnetizing them.

I think that similar to Shiki, Kid is going to get a giant armada by the EoS by conquering the other supernova in the new world(obviously, bar Law and Luffy). This will allow Kid to replace Teach/shanks as yonko.

I don't think Law will ever get a big crew. I think he's more of a lone wolf, kinda like Mihawk. He's not a conqueror like Kid or Luffy.

Kidd - Captain
Killer - First Mate and Advisor
Law (Nerfed Stamina) - Doctor and Archaeologist
Apoo - Musician
Bege - Sniper / Metal and Artillery Storage
Hawkins - Strategist
Drake - Navigator
Urouge - Helmsman and Shipwright
Bonney - Cook
Luffy - Cabin boy

There you have Kidd Piece.