Powers & Abilities Killer is the first person to disarm Charlotte Linlin

I just want to point out something that has been overlooked: Killer menaged to disarm Linlin and was the first person to do it on-panel (correct me if I'm wrong).

When Killer and Zoro attacked Linlin, Napoleon was well tight in her hand. But Killer still menaged to disarm her, with one of his Punishers to be precise. This is lowkey an impressive feat which requires a lot of strenght and skill without a doubt.

Once Napoleon was separated from Linlin, it was a really easy job for Killer who just had to keep him pressured.

Keep in mind that Napoleon is (arguably) portrayed as the most prominent out of the 3 personal homies.

This is nothing too crazy (especially when compared to what some of the other SN did in this chapter) but still something to recognize :myman:

She didn't pay attention she was looking at Zeus and see the "!!?" marks they attacked her immediately
Homies showed ability to react instantanely to approaching risks numerous times, this one is an example:

So there are 3 possible cases:
- Killer blitzed Linlin (and Napoleon)
- Killer overpowered Linlin's grip
- Both the previous mentioned

Post automatically merged:

I have to admit that Killer is the SN that is surprising me the most. He has never really caught my attention, but every chapter he appears I like him more. The only thing I don't like so much is his post-TS design. I thought his pre-TS design was cooler.
Agree
The pre TS design was a bit better in my opinion, the blue t-shirt isn't that much fitting on him. Black would suit him bette imo.

I just want to point out something that has been overlooked: Killer menaged to disarm Linlin and was the first person to do it on-panel (correct me if I'm wrong).

When Killer and Zoro attacked Linlin, Napoleon was well tight in her hand. But Killer still menaged to disarm her, with one of his Punishers to be precise. This is lowkey an impressive feat which requires a lot of strenght and skill without a doubt.

Once Napoleon was separated from Linlin, it was a really easy job for Killer who just had to keep him pressured.

Keep in mind that Napoleon is (arguably) portrayed as the most prominent out of the 3 personal homies.

This is nothing too crazy (especially when compared to what some of the other SN did in this chapter) but still something to recognize :myman:
:cheers:

As expected from zoro counterpart

Yes when Big mom was not using them here she was sleeping how are they supposed to react when big mom was standing on one of them and holding the other? + they were surprised too not only Big mom look at Prometheus he was looking at Zeus the supernova attacked them immediately
bro, you either admit that the supernova including killer are that strong or admit that BM is retarded and incompetent af for getting speedblitzed by killer and zoro three times

Yes when Big mom was not using them here she was sleeping how are they supposed to react when big mom was standing on one of them and holding the other? + they were surprised too not only Big mom look at Prometheus he was looking at Zeus the supernova attacked them immediately
If Napoleon/Prometheus perceived them coming, they could've at least adviced Mama with words
"Mama!! They're coming!!" or something like that, but they didn't.

SNs obviously took advantage of the slight surprise effect given by Zeus capture, but that was still a blitz and (in Killer's case) probably a strenght feat too.
I don't see a lot of people menaging to do so, surprise effect o not.