Character Discussion Killer's Payback Night

Do you put respect on Killer's name?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No, I'm a snitch/bitch

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters

But sadly today is not that day, that's why I'm here to do the thinking part for you. I saw a lot of people questioning Killer's status recently, especially since when he stopped to confront Hawkins and let Kidd go ahead in his hunt. Pitiful. But let's start from the beginning, why is Killer here in Onigashima during this payback night? Well, all this started because of another payback...
As the Vice Captain of the Kidd Pirates, he was the one who proposed a pirate alliance in the first place with the Hawkins Pirates and the On-Air Pirates, he also pushed for it when his Captain showed his doubts. We're talking about 4 SNs in the same place so the meeting quickly escalated into a brawl, but even then Killer menaged to chill the fuck out of everybody and make 'em sit at the same table. The objective? Red-Haired Shanks.
Little did he know that the one Apoo was already Kaido's personal informant...

When Kaido fell on Kidd's hideout and shit got hot real quick, Apoo revealed his role and Hawkins decided to subdue. The snitch and the bitch, what a lovely duo.

Killer decided to stand against Kaido together with his Captain, fighting until they both couldn't move. Kaido has a keen eye for strong warriors and instead of killing them decided to break their spirits. While Kidd was sent in Udon slave labor camp and had the softer tratment, Killer was probably tortured (seen the bendages), blackmailed to work for Orochi as a hitman and forced to eat a SMILE...all this in order to protect his Captain. The SMILE, while being an edible curse by itself, had even higher weight on him cause Killer started to wear a mask and stopped to laugh a long time ago for an unknown reason hinted by Kidd.
Even if he was under extreme physical and psychological pressure and deprived of his Punishers, menaged to become a notorious hitman under the name of Hitokiri Kamazo, and crossed Zoro's path (under the identity of the ronin Zorojuro) during one of his missions in the snowy region of Ringo. They kept a fast and accelerated pace for a long time, being even aknowloged by Zorojuro himself as strong, but the duel got interrupted by Gyukimaru who sneaked Zorojuro and Kamazo used this opening to hit him in the chest. The former endured the hit and took away the scythe from Kamazo, reaching his 3-swords-style while leaving Kamazo with only one scythe, and "Rengoku Onigiri" closed Kamazo's marathon. That's the moment when his physique collapsed.
After his defeat, he was sent to Udon slave labor camp and during the journey he met Kidd who just recently escaped the place... the Captain turned himself in to return to Udon with Killer. That's the moment when his spirit collapsed.

On top of that, they were both condamned to death by drowning in one of Queen's games. Luffy tried to save them but Kidd Pirates ain't supposed to be saved by someone like Luffy, it's a matter of honor, that's why Linlin's arrival and havoc was necessary to save them. After that, Luffy proposed an alliance to them but was shut down. They decided to go on their own way. No more alliances, just payback.
It's exactly payback what made them decide to assault Onigashima during the night of the Fire Festival, all by themselves, in a suicide mission...
But, luckily, the Pirate-Samurai-Mink-Ninja Alliance decided to perform a raid during the same night, that's why Killer found himself as one of the 4 point-men designed to assault from the front (together with his Captain, Luffy and Zoro) while the rest approached from the flanks and the rear entrance. His cover in particular was blown cause of Kidd attacking Apoo, the snitch who fucked them in the first place, who was now DJing on the Live Floor and having a hell lot of fun.
After his Captain pounched the snitch in the face, Killer still menaged to keep his cool and convinced Kidd to not waste his time with this mofo and to stick with the big targets, but not before literally nullifying Apoo and exposing his ability to the others, leaving the snitch to jerk by himself. First payback? Done without even moving a finger, pure intimidation.

Killer later proceeded to lead the climb of Kaido's castle together with Kidd, slashing Beast Pirates left and right in the process. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 floors... until the arrival on the rooftop, where the Scabbards brutalization was just concluded and Kaido 'n Linlin were waiting for them. Out of 5000 'allies' on the island, only 5 warriors were chosen to fight the two Emperors: Monkey D. Luffy, Eustass Kidd, Trafalgar D. Law, Roronoa Zoro and Killer. These 5 warriors were chosen to be the leaders of the Worst Generation, bound to take down the Emperors once and for all. Indomable spirits.

Shit just started there. Killer, equiped with his personal Punishers this time, started by attacking Kaido with "Zanshu Claw" a technique portrayed to be on the same pace with "Rengoku Onigiri" (the same technique which made his phisique collapse last time, when working as Hitokiri Kamazo) and got aknowloged by Kaido in the process. He later climbed Kaido's dragon body and showed how he found a way to bypass Kaido's tough scales with a new technique based on sonic waves: "Kama Sonic", with which he cut Kaido's inside, makin' him scream in pain and cough blood. The same scales that caused to him and his partner in crime a lot of sufference... He took dangerous attacks like "Indra" and "Tatsumaki", danced through Kaido's "Gale of Destruction", easily deflecting all his wind scythes. During Linlin's assassination attempt Killer took the responsability of taking Napoleon away from her, he clashed with the Empress and disarmed her. PAYBACK!

Since Prometheus menaged to save Linlin, Killer started to chase her together with his Captain. They both took another tremendous attack from her, "Fulgora", which caused a massive hole in Onigashima skull and sent them inside Kaido's castle again. Without losing a second, they got back up and kept with the chase until someone decided to cross their path and attack them: Basil Hawkins, the bitch. If previously on the Live Floor Killer decided to just nullify Apoo, this time is different. Killer doesn't want Kidd to lose even a second, so decides to stay back and confront Hawkins in a 1v1. Hawkins, or shoud I say the bitch, trashtalks, pushes on his fortune-telling and Killer's low chances to survive the night, entitling himself as the man who will put an end to the tragedy of Hitokiri Kamazo. On the other hand, Killer only believes on his skills and reminds Hawkins that fortune assists the bolds, not lapdogs.
Guess what's coming? Another sweet payback...

Killer, this stone-cold and reliable assassin, is going to cut down another SN and his role won't even end here, cause that would not be a full circle. In order to show Hawkins with his own eyes what does being a warrior mean, he'll put on another show after defeating him. Be it by reaching Kidd and helping him in a last stand against Linlin, be it by taking down Jack, one of the Calamities to which Hawkins seemed to report back in Wano or be it by doing something else. Another possible scenario is Hawkins being phisically and psychologically defeated by Killer to the point of using his best card (supposed to make a man surpass his limits) on Killer himself.
A payback night, that's what Killer is living.

Y'all can keep tryin' your best to downplay him, throw shit on his name, compare him with the lowest names of the bunch for the sake of trolling, but that won't ever change the fact that Killer endured what others couldn't endure, reached peaks the others couldn't reach and drew the blood the others couldn't drew.
No fellow SN like "Red Flag" Drake, "Magician" Hawkins or "Roar of the Sea" Apoo, no presumed Zoro's rival like "Black Leg" Sanji, no former Warlord like "Knight of the Sea" Jimbe... the one who made it up there as leader of this Generation is "Massacre Soldier" Killer.

Until respect won't be put on his name, the answer will always be the same:

dude ppl won't believe u even if you hype killer because they follow what hawkins said :
in 10 matches : i will win nine and one you barely have a qualification to win it
Hawkins doesn't talk about fights in the first place, but of likelihood of death which is the same case as the 1% man Hawkins checked previously. He showed in Sabaody that he has another 'stat' he can check when talking about 'chances of winning a fight', so those are 2 different factors.
That's not even the point of this topic anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Just want to know what you think about it

"I saw a lot of people questioning Killer's status recently" I didn't hype him or said he stands a chance against King or something like you did and I guess you mentioned my name because I said Denjiro > Killer :kata:I think highly of Denjiro EOW Killer can beat him because Killer vs Jack is still a possibility unless Hawkins is his main opponent so for now Killer is not that strong

"I saw a lot of people questioning Killer's status recently" I didn't hype him or said he stands a chance against King or something like you did and I guess you mentioned my name because I said Denjiro > Killer :kata:I think highly of Denjiro EOW Killer can beat him because Killer vs Jack is still a possibility unless Hawkins is his main opponent so for now Killer is not that strong
Exactly, even tho I think high of Denjiro (Orochi's personal bodyguard and strongest Scabbard) that thread and some other threads made me think about writing this thread, which let's make clear is not "Killer vs Denjiro pt2". My point here is that Killer is one of the 5 most prominent pirates on the alliance side, leaving Marco aside cause is like a jolly, so what I'm saying is that his status can't be questioned by the likes of the other SNs, the other SHs and the Scabbards, not even their strongest.
Killer endured what others couldn't endure, reached peaks the others couldn't reach and drew the blood the others couldn't drew.