Powers & Abilities King and Queen are awakened - Jack is not

Who is awakened?

• Total voters
From the 3 All Stars, i think only King and Queen are awakened Zoan user.

The reason is simple, Jack is always bandaged for a very long time after he gets wounded.
Queen took alot of damage in the Raid so far, but heals up pretty much instantly. Even when Marco cut him in the face, he was clean the next chapter.
I would assume the same for King, we can't really see the damage he gets, because of his black suit, but we saw him bleeding from his mouth and based on their portrail he surely is awakened aswell.

I am too lazy to search for every panel, but you all should know them by now.

Guys, Awakening isn't really a Rare Ability
You think Impel Down Random Zoan Users Guards are Awakened but most Top World Fighters are not?

We saw Awakening many many times:

Crocodile turns whatever he touches into Sand
Absalom turns whatever he touches Invisible
Lucci was Awakened & his Hybrid was Insanely Big when he first showed it
Diamante made the Ground move like a Flag
Gladius was able to make Environment Explode & not just him
Aokiji can turn insanely large Areas into Ice in couple seconds
Oven too seems to have Awakening
Sengoku too could be using Awakening to become so Big & the Original Form is smaller than that (After all, it's Human-Human DF)
Caribou too seem to be awakened since he can increase his Swamp to even swallow a Huge Factory
... etc

It's just a Technique where DF Users increase the Scale of their DF Ability
Luffy is simply the Main Protagonist & hearing about these Techniques late since he is a Rookie, that's all
It's not different than Barrier Haki which he learned only recently but Dozens showed it before throughout Story

Recovering after several defeats at an incredible rate.
Awakend Zoans recover insanely fast. The impel down guards got up after probably a few minutes after they got defeated multiple times. While Jack seems to recover and heal wounds for longer. After he got cut by Ashura even 3 days later he was stil bandaged. That is not something i expect from an awakened Ancient Zoan user.

Holdem who was knocked out got back up minutes later and was also bandaged 3 days after - this guy is a fake DF smile user. That doesn't really make Jack look good, if he is supposed to be awakened.

Queen healed much more damage pretty much instantly, even cuts.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Awakend Zoans recover insanely fast. The impel down guards got up after probably a few minutes after they got defeated multiple times. While Jack seems to recover and heal wounds for longer. After he got cut by Ashura even 3 days later he was stil bandaged. That is not something i expect from an awakened Ancient Zoan user.

Holdem who was knocked out got back up minutes later and was also bandaged 3 days after - this guy is a fake DF smile user. That doesn't really make Jack look good, if he is supposed to be awakened.

Queen healed much more damage pretty much instantly, even cuts.
Fought the Dukes for 5 days, that's already hinting at Awakened Zoan to be that resilient and persistent.
Proceeded to fight Fujitora and Sengoku along with Tsuru, got trashed.
Instantly came back to attack Zunisha, got trashed.
Back on his feet and slashed by Asura.
Fast forward Onigashima, defeated whole mink tribe, trashed by Dukes.
Back on his feet soon after and now fighting one Duke and has yet to fight his greatest fight ever.
If that guy isnt awakened I dont know who is...