Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know for a minute, I really thought we were about to see a little action with Riboku and Kaine lol. I wonder if Hara actually intends to see that buildup through.

Okay, so this is the second time Hara has tried to emphasize the raw size of Shibashou. He already appeared to be much larger than every other soldier riding with him here:

But the way Hara drew an ordinary soldier next to him who barely reached his mid-back, and Hara appears to be emphasizing the massive stature of Seika’s Tiger.

We already knew that Shibashou was a 3GH candidate, but I think it’s clear my dude isn’t about to be sitting in the back passing orders to the front lines like Riboku does lol. My dude is going to be straight up mighty with a Glaive.

You know, I was wondering what was going to happen with Ryofui. I guess I figured he had just sort of faded into the background and would only make minor appearances in the future? But I should’ve known that such a massive figure in Qin and China as a whole had much more of a role to play lol.

Yeah, I could definitely go for more Ryofui lol. A great chapter for me.

I did expect Ryofui to make an appearance bt not collect officials under him like before. Is he planning to make another try for Qin Throne? He is ambitious man so who knows, bt i figured he came to respect and accept El Sei after their showdown.

If i have to predict i would say, he is intentionally using Kakukai to build up Zhao, so to make some deal with Sei. If Sei agrees, he will weaken Zhao with Politics.

Ryofui imo is trying to return back in Power, and this calling officials was his way to capturing Sei attention. Now Sei would be willing to listen to his proposal and he would be likely wishing to return to Kanyou. For i am sure like Riboku, Ryofui also realise people won't accept his rule if he came to power by underhanded means, hence he didn't took it force when Sei was weak years back. If he is still aiming for Throne, his first step is to return to Kanyou and then unfolding his schemes.
Bt for some reason i think he is going to be redeemed. For Spoiled guys all know Zhao would be weakened by Politics backed by Qin and Sei is too righteous to get credit for something like that and, that guy hence would be Ryofui anf Kakukai being linked with him in the past further hints that.

And Didn't really expect Riboku to lay low, and wait for Kantan to call for their help. I mean Ko can be assassinated in the meanwhile and Zhao might also reach a stage where there's no helping it.
Bt i guess they would have no choice anyway.
Zhao half divided army wouldn't have any chance against Qin forces.
Neither The possibility of Kantan Army at their back would reassure em if they choose to engage Qin. So it would be half ass try at best.

Now that he knows Zhao without his help won't be able to keep Qin at bay for much long. He will be asked for help, and he will be in position to make demands and be Head of the Army once again, and collectively they would stand some winning chance against Qin Army. Plus he gets the time to join hands with allies, make his Army stronger.

The chapter also hinted at a war between 3 States. The next arc is going to be very fun.

I did expect Ryofui to make an appearance bt not collect officials under him like before. Is he planning to make another try for Qin Throne? He is ambitious man so who knows, bt i figured he came to respect and accept El Sei after their showdown.

If i have to predict i would say, he is intentionally using Kakukai to build up Zhao, so to make some deal with Sei. If Sei agrees, he will weaken Zhao with Politics.

Ryofui imo is trying to return back in Power, and this calling officials was his way to capturing Sei attention. Now Sei would be willing to listen to his proposal and he would be likely wishing to return to Kanyou. For i am sure like Riboku, Ryofui also realise people won't accept his rule if he came to power by underhanded means, hence he didn't took it force when Sei was weak years back. If he is still aiming for Throne, his first step is to return to Kanyou and then unfolding his schemes.
Bt for some reason i think he is going to be redeemed. For Spoiled guys all know Zhao would be weakened by Politics backed by Qin and Sei is too righteous to get credit for something like that and, that guy hence would be Ryofui anf Kakukai being linked with him in the past further hints that.

And Didn't really expect Riboku to lay low, and wait for Kantan to call for their help. I mean Ko can be assassinated in the meanwhile and Zhao might also reach a stage where there's no helping it.
Bt i guess they would have no choice anyway.
Zhao half divided army wouldn't have any chance against Qin forces.
Neither The possibility of Kantan Army at their back would reassure em if they choose to engage Qin. So it would be half ass try at best.

Now that he knows Zhao without his help won't be able to keep Qin at bay for much long. He will be asked for help, and he will be in position to make demands and be Head of the Army once again, and collectively they would stand some winning chance against Qin Army. Plus he gets the time to join hands with allies, make his Army stronger.

The chapter also hinted at a war between 3 States. The next arc is going to be very fun.
Nice analysis..:goyea:

Fuck yes, I knew it.

:steef::steef::steef:

For a bit I was afraid that Hara was gonna skip stuff

Instead he just used the last two chapters to set the pieces on the board so that we can move in the right direction. :pepelit:
same i was worried that hara will skip it

but i think its good for hara to flex his imagination on it cuz no details about this in history

i wonder will it be big arc or small one :zorothink:

You know for a minute, I really thought we were about to see a little action with Riboku and Kaine lol. I wonder if Hara actually intends to see that buildup through.
Aye, I thought something was possibly going to happen too. Lol. After all, we have seen the Queen Mother do the deed with Ryofui and Rou Ai. :watchout:

If Riboku and Kaine do end up in a Riboku romantic relationship then there could be a bittersweet ending to it, that would go along the lines of Kaine being pregnant with Riboku’s child and being taken in and protected by Karyo Ten (hence why Hara has continually emphasised the friendship between them despite being on opposing sides) after Riboku’s inevitable defeat.

Regardless, shy Kaine is a hilarious sight to see. :denzimote:
Okay, so this is the second time Hara has tried to emphasize the raw size of Shibashou. He already appeared to be much larger than every other soldier riding with him here:

But the way Hara drew an ordinary soldier next to him who barely reached his mid-back, and Hara appears to be emphasizing the massive stature of Seika’s Tiger.

We already knew that Shibashou was a 3GH candidate, but I think it’s clear my dude isn’t about to be sitting in the back passing orders to the front lines like Riboku does lol. My dude is going to be straight up mighty with a Glaive.
Shibashou is looking mighty indeed. Just look at the size of this absolute unit. :crazwhat:
This beast looks like he should be Moubu’s long haired son, not Mouten. :rolaugh:

Between Shibashou and this Mougou doppelgänger sassenach.
I am starting to wonder if there is a branch of the Mou family in Zhao. :afrokappa:

Shibashou is looking like Top Tier Dualist material already. Lol. I wonder if he will end up being an Instinctual General? I am not sure what it is but old Shiba is giving off Instinctual vibes to me. :zorothink:

Shibashou is looking like Top Tier Dualist material already. Lol. I wonder if he will end up being an Instinctual General? I am not sure what it is but old Shiba is giving off Instinctual vibes to me.
More than not i think he will be. Riboku is already best when it comes to Strategies, an instinct General could strengthen Zhao Army more and also, a possible matchup for Shin.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aye, I thought something was possibly going to happen too. Lol. After all, we have seen the Queen Mother do the deed with Ryofui and Rou Ai. :watchout:

If Riboku and Kaine do end up in a Riboku romantic relationship then there could be a bittersweet ending to it, that would go along the lines of Kaine being pregnant with Riboku’s child and being taken in and protected by Karyo Ten (hence why Hara has continually emphasised the friendship between them despite being on opposing sides) after Riboku’s inevitable defeat.

Regardless, shy Kaine is a hilarious sight to see. :denzimote:

Shibashou is looking mighty indeed. Just look at the size of this absolute unit. :crazwhat:
This beast looks like he should be Moubu’s long haired son, not Mouten. :rolaugh:

Between Shibashou and this Mougou doppelgänger sassenach.
I am starting to wonder if there is a branch of the Mou family in Zhao. :afrokappa:

Shibashou is looking like Top Tier Dualist material already. Lol. I wonder if he will end up being an Instinctual General? I am not sure what it is but old Shiba is giving off Instinctual vibes to me. :zorothink:
Shibashou is a General referenced in the Shiji, just from that alone you know this guy is going to be a monster lol. I wonder what kind of backstory this guy will have that explains his extreme talent in warfare?

More than not i think he will be. Riboku is already best when it comes to Strategies, an instinct General could strengthen Zhao Army more and also, a possible matchup for Shin.
Yeah I think Shibashou needs to fill that role, like you and Owl said. It would be repetitive for him to be a similar type of General to Riboku imo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.