Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki what do you guys think about Houken's future?

This chapter has really put a big death flag on his head. While seeking the answer, Houken got severely injured thrice already and nearly died everytime. Lol

This time Hara is revealing past connections between Houken and Riboku as well along with extra desire of Houken to get his answers (death lol).

Shiryou is damn amazing. Totally a monster in disguise (of a damn beautiful woman). If i remember correctly than she took only around 50 riders and marched on Riboku's HQ and nearly got there as well.

Second is Akakin. Seriously we need atleast 2 or 3 chapters alone on this guy. His jokes, drifting skills, tactics and martial skills are awesome. Weapon as well. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Hara is setting up a fight between Houken and Shin/Kyou Kai, then there's no alternative for him but to face death at their hands lol. I can't see Houken's story continuing past this arc, especially if this is the end of Zhao and Riboku. So Shin and Kyou Kai will likely tag-team and kill him, which will solidify both of their promotions, Shin to General and Kyou Kai to 5,000 MC

It almost felt like waiting a decade for this chapter. Lol finally it's here.

Not as gr3at as i expected tbh, since not much happened to say the plot progressed in this one. Shi ryou is heading back and i must praise her for courage even tho she was being stupid there bt still she was ready to take on Houken and even boasted about taking his head LoL, good author spared her. And man, that's mad hype for his General too, imagine how strong he will be. :steef:

Houken plotline also seems to finally getting some light and It feels like Riboku just used him to his advantage so far. The answer Houken seeks was never with him and it appears Shin is the one where his purpose lie. It would be interesting to see how author handles their confrontation given Shin isn't in the best shape to fight.

If Hara is setting up a fight between Houken and Shin/Kyou Kai, then there's no alternative for him but to face death at their hands lol. I can't see Houken's story continuing past this arc, especially if this is the end of Zhao and Riboku. So Shin and Kyou Kai will likely tag-team and kill him, which will solidify both of their promotions, Shin to General and Kyou Kai to 5,000 MC
I very much doubt Riboku will be the one biting dust so soon, he's been builded up to be Qin's Biggest enemy and most likely will rally other countries against Qin again once Zhou loses. I don't see anyone worthy who can replace Riboku as the final Antagonist of Kingdom, atleast not yet. There chances of Ou sen N kanki turning and that CHU commander that led the Alliance bt Riboku had had better character growth n built since start.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I very much doubt Riboku will be the one biting dust so soon, he's been builded up to be Qin's Biggest enemy and most likely will rally other countries against Qin again once Zhou loses. I don't see anyone worthy who can replace Riboku as the final Antagonist of Kingdom, atleast not yet. Unless Ou sen N kanki turns and author builds up that CHU commander more.
I don't think he'll die necessarily but with the end of the State of Zhao, his role as a general will pretty much be over. Maybe he'll be imprisoned and he'll be consulted for future battles and stuff because people will want to know his opinion.

I don't think there's necessarily going to be a final villain in Kingdom, mainly just a final big war against Chu where Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Kyoukai etc. are allowed to flex their strength against the mightiest state, but there's not necessarily going to be some final villain type character. Maybe Kou En of Chu will be the final general they face alongside Renpa and Karin.

Really loved this chapter. Houken appearing out of nowhere and unleashing havoc was superbly drawn. Though it was funny how both allies and enemies seem to fear him. Will shin really be able to take him down. If he does they better promote my boy to great general on the spot.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Houken still shows what he is made of, I think the future is his' despite he is always on the verge of dying. I hope Shin won't beat him :smithnie:

I don't think he'll die necessarily but with the end of the State of Zhao, his role as a general will pretty much be over. Maybe he'll be imprisoned and he'll be consulted for future battles and stuff because people will want to know his opinion.

I don't think there's necessarily going to be a final villain in Kingdom, mainly just a final big war against Chu where Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Kyoukai etc. are allowed to flex their strength against the mightiest state, but there's not necessarily going to be some final villain type character. Maybe Kou En of Chu will be the final general they face alongside Renpa and Karin.
I didn't m3an as Villain, Kingdom isn't stereotype manga where it can divided into black n white. For eg Riboku just happens to be on the opposite side of story trying his best to save his country.
Bt i meant the biggest hurdle in Qin path to converging the entire China and that is so far undeniably Riboku. The amount of connection, history and buildup he has the same seems True since EoS.

And i disagree with him getting prisoned or something of that sort. Since Shin doesn't spare his opponents if they met in battle and that battle is destined since the start. Shin has quoted this many times he will the one to defeat Riboku and the author also has hyped/highlight3d his physical strength for him to not have one vs one confrontation with Shin.
I think better option here would be Riboku somehow escaping and then joining another country like General Rinpa used to do, he would come back as stronger or he dies here in this battle.

Edit-Also Shin isn't so good strategically yet to match Riboku at this point in story, another reason why their fight can't happen yet.

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki what do you guys think about Houken's future?

This chapter has really put a big death flag on his head. While seeking the answer, Houken got severely injured thrice already and nearly died everytime. Lol

This time Hara is revealing past connections between Houken and Riboku as well along with extra desire of Houken to get his answers (death lol).
To be honest, Houken possibly dying this arc is not something I was expecting. I was always under the impression that when those two clash for the final time, it will be when both are at peak condition.

Shin cannot stand against Houken in his current condition, so a tag team between him and Kyoukai is the most likely matchup. Akakin will likely lead the charge into Riboku’s HQ while Shin + Kyoukai face off against Houken. Kinmou will likely die to either Akakin’s charge or a sneak attack from Naki.

I doubt Houken or Riboku will die this arc. Zhao has already lost enough important Generals for this battle to be a major Qin victory. Houken and Shin need to have a proper showdown for Shin to prove he has reached Ouki’s level and Riboku and Kanki need to throw down since Riboku’s ominous declaration concerning Kanki’s “weakness” all those chapters ago.

To be honest, Houken possibly dying this arc is not something I was expecting. I was always under the impression that when those two clash for the final time, it will be when both are at peak condition.

Shin cannot stand against Houken in his current condition, so a tag team between him and Kyoukai is the most likely matchup. Akakin will likely lead the charge into Riboku’s HQ while Shin + Kyoukai face off against Houken. Kinmou will likely die to either Akakin’s charge or a sneak attack from Naki.

I doubt Houken or Riboku will die this arc. Zhao has already lost enough important Generals for this battle to be a major Qin victory. Houken and Shin need to have a proper showdown for Shin to prove he has reached Ouki’s level and Riboku and Kanki need to throw down since Riboku’s ominous declaration concerning Kanki’s “weakness” all those chapters ago.
Houken's death is looking pretty clear with this big death flag. But what you said is true, shin by any chance is not ready to fight him right now and i doubt even if the tag team of Shin x KK could affect Houken that much.

Even after the injury caused by grea Kozen sama, Houken would still be in his best shape. His prime.

I think Houken's death would be huge setback for Zhao but they got few big beasts left and new ones as well like Shibhasou or KouChou. Riboku is definitely not going to die here, so he can lead another charge at Qin in future.

It was fantastic chapter imo. That Houken flashback was good. Most probably his story will conclude here. But both Shin and Kyokai are in no position to defeat him. Hope he is not killed like Gyoyun... Need a tremendous battle between him and Shin before he gets killed finally.... Shiryou was a monster this chapter

Akakin is great!! He did lot of good things this war. Him helping Hi Shin Unit may be enough to punch through Kinmou army.. Can't believe Riboku is this cautious against Shin....

Status
Not open for further replies.