Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Smart move from Kinmou to charge straight for Ten, I think Tan will undoubtedly be the one who saves her.

This battle must be wrapping up within the next few chapters, I wonder how to going to end? Like @Patryipe said, we still have Houken Sama lurking around somewhere lol, he’s going to be a massive threat..

Also I wonder who, if anyone, will slay Bananji..

Anyone notice that last tiny panel on the bottom left. Seemed like blood spurt. I think the larger archer bro already took out the guy riding down Ten.

Anyways great chapter. Riboku lost another general under him. Whatever the outcome of this war, Ousen did a good job. He has only lost 1 full-fledged general (Akou is still alive), while Riboku has lost, Gyoun, Garyu, the Gakuei and now Earl Kou. Plus his army lost the battle of one of the flanks. That's some one-sided ass whooping if you ask me.

I liked that Ten got a lot of credit in this chapter. That she is the one ''controlling'' them (Hi shin unit) the right way and she is the main reason, they hold themselves so well.
People just tend to Forget all that. Do you remember when Kyokai left and the Hi shin unit lost every battle, because Shin and co. have no idea of strategy? Then Ten joined them and it changed instantly.
It was a nice reminder, that Ten is a very important member of the unit and without her, they are basically useless (Kyokai not included, she have some strategy skill too).

But man, i have no idea how it will end, the Zhao side stil got Houken somewhere...:memehm:

Last edited:
I liked that Ten got a lot of credit in this chapter. That she is the one ''controlling'' them (Hi shin unit) the right way and she is the main reason, they hold themselves so well.
People just tend to Forget all that. Do you remember when Kyokai left and the Hi shin unit lost every battle, because Shin and co. have no idea of strategy? Then Ten joined them and it changed directly.
It was a nice reminder, that Ten is a very important member of the unit and without her, they are basically useless (Kyokai not included, she have some strategy skill too).

But man, i have no idea how it will end, the Zhao side stil got Houken somewhere...:memehm:
Same, really love how Haru highlights that Ten is the glue of the Hi Shin Unit.

But since people seem to have a problem with Ten bossing Shin around. They dont care for her and wish for her to die...

Anyway this chapter was amazing sauce and hopefully it setting up for Tan to shoot enemies in the face.

Was expecting Ten to come up with an escape strategy or something, but damn she got outplayed big time, that the enemy general made it straight to her. Highkey mad since I wanted to see her face off against Riboku for a minute in strategy.

Was lowkey mad that Kinmou didnt acknowledge Kyoukai, but realized he probably doesnt have a huge clue on her strength and abilities.

Overall, nice chapter. Still continuing with the hope Kyoukai will outshine Ouhon and Mouten.

Riboku is getting outclassed by Ousen. Gakuei, Chougaryou, Gyouun, and now Earl Kou is dead and Bananji is in trouble. i thought Riboku would have had a back up plan but man he's already sweating after hearing the last general's death.

So the only threats left before claiming Riboku's head are Houken, Futei, Bananji, Earl Rai and Kinmou.

What i was always wondering about is, why the guys who are protecting a General are so weak? They are the last defense of a General, they should be somewhat strong. But so far they seem very weak and they get killed with no Problem.

Riboku is getting outclassed by Ousen. Gakuei, Chougaryou, Gyouun, and now Earl Kou is dead and Bananji is in trouble. i thought Riboku would have had a back up plan but man he's already sweating after hearing the last general's death.

So the only threats left before claiming Riboku's head are Houken, Futei, Bananji, Earl Rai and Kinmou.
I don't think they even need to kill all those generals. If Banaji and Houken are taken out then the war is won in my opinion. Futei wont do shit even if he is alive. Ou Hon will keep him at arms length for sure. Kinmou will likely get arrowed in the next chapter.
Post automatically merged:

What i was always wondering about is, why the guys who are protecting a General are so weak? They are the last defense of a General, they should be somewhat strong. But so far they seem very weak and they get killed with no Problem.
Because you send your best fighters in the field so as to gain momentum. Like imagine if Ousen surrounded himself with Shin, Kyokai and the huge woman who neg diffed Earl something. He wouldn't have the tactical advantage he is having now.

Was expecting Ten to come up with an escape strategy or something, but damn she got outplayed big time, that the enemy general made it straight to her. Highkey mad since I wanted to see her face off against Riboku for a minute in strategy.

Was lowkey mad that Kinmou didnt acknowledge Kyoukai, but realized he probably doesnt have a huge clue on her strength and abilities.

Overall, nice chapter. Still continuing with the hope Kyoukai will outshine Ouhon and Mouten.
The Last line, those are mad expectations tbh. Ou hon n Mou ten are major players in this scheme of China unification, being rivals to Shin.

OT- this chapter came out quite early, now that i recall spoilers were also out soon after the previous chapter came out.

So Mou ten decided to engage Banaji with help from Ou sen close guards. Something Mou ten would do and is certainly a wise step given they can't take risk, the entire war depends on Ou sen survival here.
But part of me also wanted Hara to set Mou ten as strong fighter this arc, by taking down Banaji in somewhat fair fight. I know bit too much to ask given their strength diff, bt i feel could still happen, in the last chapter Hara decided to not make Mou ten takin down Banaji a lucky shot, hinting thr fight won't go down like that. So i am curious how Mou Ten will take him out.

I loved the part how easily Shi ryou slayed the General, she seems a very strong fighter, much stronger than i first expected her to be. And frankly speaking strong females are always fun to watch in anime given how rare thing it is in many anime.
Also Kaine is heading there to fight her and even tho Kaine feels much much weaker, bt i somewhat fear Kaine might get plot benefit in this battle.

Hara also decided to give Karyo Ten some credit for her deeds from the Past, but i think it would have been much better if she got to gain major feats in this war instead of this lowkey way. She did got focus, bt not improvement/feats.

Kinmou knows the way karyou Ten is the one responsible for ensuring HSU uses it's full might.
Finally she gets the respect she deserves.
:steef::finally:

Mounten also got to shine. He got to the Ousen Hq and started commanding the troops like a boss:finally:

Looks like this chapter was to show the importance of strategists:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

People just tend to Forget all that. Do you remember when Kyokai left and the Hi shin unit lost every battle, because Shin and co. have no idea of strategy? Then Ten joined them and it changed instantly.

I agree whole heartedly. This also cements the fact that Ten will stay relevant and important to HSU till the end even with Shin getting better at using his instincts.

I have always said, Ten will be the one to command the troops and make areas for a spark to start. Shin will then use his instincsts to find the best area where the biggest flames will start and then Ten will command the troops and find the best way to get the to make the spark into the fire in the area Shin pointed out.

Shin is best at the front line and leads like that. Ten is best at the back leading the entire group.
Without Ten, HSU wont be able to use the max strength. Reason being is while shin leads from the front, he has no control of what happens behind and what happens to the overall army. He has tunnel vision whereas Ten has bird's eye view as she has messengers across ththe battlefield feeding her information and she is situated at the rear

Last edited:
Because you send your best fighters in the field so as to gain momentum. Like imagine if Ousen surrounded himself with Shin, Kyokai and the huge woman who neg diffed Earl something. He wouldn't have the tactical advantage he is having now.
Don't exaggerate...i don't say the main fighter should protect the General, but some skilled Soldiers, something like a elite unit. They don't have to be alot.

Don't exaggerate...i don't say the main fighter should protect the General, but some skilled Soldiers, something like a elite unit. They don't have to be alot.
An elite unit can't possibly withstand an onslought from someone like Banaji. Even on Riboku's HQ he doesn't seem to have anyone outstanding to protect him. Even Kaine decided to defend Riboku from the frontlines.

An elite unit can't possibly withstand an onslought from someone like Banaji. Even on Riboku's HQ he doesn't seem to have anyone outstanding to protect him. Even Kaine decided to defend Riboku from the frontlines.
Bananji is a very bad example, as he is one of the strongest People out there...I am Talking About base soldiers and some stronger ones. Look at Ten's Bodyguards, they are getting rekt right now. It wouldn't be bad to have someone around with 80+- strength for example. A General is the most important thing on the Battlefield after all.

Bananji is a very bad example, as he is one of the strongest People out there...I am Talking About base soldiers and some stronger ones. Look at Ten's Bodyguards, they are getting rekt right now. It wouldn't be bad to have someone around with 80+- strength for example. A General is the most important thing on the Battlefield after all.
Keisha if I remember correctly had strong bodyguards.

Gyouun had the 10 spear who were his elite unit that travelled with him.

With regards to Ten, I believe it was just an oversight on their part. Normally most enemies ignored her resistance and focused their attention on Shin. It was Kinmou who identified that Ten is the actual the one that makes HSU achieve by helping them use their full potential

Due to this, Shin is the one that is surrounded by strong guys. There is Garo, etc that are normally close to Shin. So I think moving forward, Ten will have strong support cause more and more people will begin to see how important she is to the HSU

Keisha if I remember correctly had strong bodyguards.

Gyouun had the 10 spear who were his elite unit that travelled with him.
You are right. But they are on the Battlefield and very strong by themselves. It's like with Shin. I am Talking About Generals without any Fighting prowess or just a Little, who stay most of the time in their HQ and run away if it gets dangerous.
Ten is just an example, we often saw how someone basicaly run through someones HQ and killed the General. They are very easy to kill, so they need to be protected more, than someone with high fighting prowess. It's just my opinion ofc.

Last edited:
Fully expecting Jin to do something here after seeing Ten in danger like this even though it would be a great moment for Tan since he really hasn't done anything as of yet in this arc.

Also, Mouten the goat lol. **** rolled up to the supreme commander and gave orders to his soldiers while everybody else just stood there after defending Ousen from Bananji.

Fully expecting Jin to do something here after seeing Ten in danger like this even though it would be a great moment for Tan since he really hasn't done anything as of yet in this arc.

Also, Mouten the goat lol. **** rolled up to the supreme commander and gave orders to his soldiers while everybody else just stood there after defending Ousen from Bananji.
I think Jin already did something. The last panel of the chapter shows some blood spurts and I'm pretty sure that can't be Ten being speared.

But they are on the Battlefield and very strong by themselves. It's like with Shin. I am Talking About Generals without any Fighting prowess or just a Little, who stay most of the time in their HQ and run away if it gets dangerous.
Ten is just an example, we often saw how someone basicaly run through someones HQ and killed the General. They are very easy to kill, so they need to be protected more, than someone with high fighting prowess. It's just my opinion ofc.
You are correct. If we think about it, all leaders have there best men in the front lines, be it strategic generals who lead from the rear or martial generals who lead from the from.

Case in point:
Strategic general: Riboku and Ousen who are the best strategic generals all have there best men in the front lines.
Mouten from the new gen
Martial general: Duke Hyou had his best guys in the front
Hybrids: Renpa had his best guys in the front

The reason why the body guards of the strategic leaders that lead from the rear look weak is because ththeththey are facing against the enemy's best fighter. If the enemy managed to make it it to enemyy hq, it is because they were better that the strategists men be it martial might or strategy.

All enemies that make it to enemy hq have all been the best troops the enemy team could send atthat given moment.

The strategist dont expect the enemy to make it past their best soldiers at the front and reach the hq. This is why it looks like they have weak bodyguards. Having someone like garo, Naki south guarding the rear make no logical sense as you reduce the efficiency of the troops as not all your best troops are atthe fronttt

Status
Not open for further replies.