Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter was straight up god tier bruh, even though I thought I knew exactly what was going to happen, watching Tan blow bitches into literal pieces was one of the best moments of this arc for me.

And then the conversation between Kinmou and Ten...damn bruh, Hara brought his A++ game this week!

Zhao really got cleaned out this arc, as far as their generals go lol.

They lost, Gaku Ei, Chou Garyuu, Gyou’Un Sama, and now Kinmou, while Qin hasn’t lost anyone.

And this is just on Ousen’s battlefield, the Quanrong lost, like, all of their leaders while Yotanwa only lost Katari lol
They lost the entirety of Quanrong leadership structure. Quanrong are now under YoTanWa.
Qin did lose Makou though :josad:. That dumb ass got himself one shotted.

Great chapter this week. Jin being bad arse, Tan finally shooting people in the face with massive feck off 50 caliber arrows and that conversation between Ten and Kinmou was just fantastic.

I must admit, Kinmou surprised me. I assumed he was initially going to be completely steam rolled, only then to be saved by Houken but damn that man really made the HSU (albeit a weakened HSU) work hard and nearly destroyed their HQ through some nifty surprise tactics and instinct (in hindsight, Keisha having an Instinctual General under him should not have been a surprise).

Kinmou achieved much more than I expected of him. He certainly had some good speeches too. Best member of the Keisha Army by far. :catsweat:

Amazing chapter, good thing i didn't sleep early today like i had planned to.

Loved the chapter, Jin didn't just got caught, it was his bow that broke at the final moments, that was unforeseen and added depth to it.
This and his visible bones in his fingers, shows how roughly n continuosly he had been shooting arrows in the war. And thn still carelessly ran into the Horse legs to save Ten.
I see Hara moving a diff direction for Ten n Jin with this. Lol

And Tan arrows were a next lvl shit, i can understand fodders but it even went through Kinmou and his armor, and literally two shot the guy.
Even Kyou en, one of the Generals of Renpa arrows barely got half past a shield during their confrontation with Ou sen.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Riboku and Houken are enough for Qin. Lol
That’s true, so long as they live, losing those other generals are pretty inconsequential lol.

They lost the entirety of Quanrong leadership structure. Quanrong are now under YoTanWa.
Qin did lose Makou though :josad:. That dumb ass got himself one shotted.
I forgot about Makou completely lmfao. Yeah Riboku the Chad with those surprise strikes man lol.

Great chapter this week. Jin being bad arse, Tan finally shooting people in the face with massive feck off 50 caliber arrows and that conversation between Ten and Kinmou was just fantastic.

I must admit, Kinmou surprised me. I assumed he was initially going to be completely steam rolled, only then to be saved by Houken but damn that man really made the HSU (albeit a weakened HSU) work hard and nearly destroyed their HQ through some nifty surprise tactics and instinct (in hindsight, Keisha having an Instinctual General under him should not have been a surprise).

Kinmou achieved much more than I expected of him. He certainly had some good speeches too. Best member of the Keisha Army by far. :catsweat:
Kinmou achieved about as much as I thought he would, stalling the HSU before realizing that his only hope of stopping them was to slay Ten lol.

Gaku Ei and he definitely had more growing to do before they became worthy of being a Great Heaven’s subordinate lol. RIP Keisha :catsweat:

They lost, Gaku Ei, Chou Garyuu, Gyou’Un Sama, and now Kinmou, while Qin hasn’t lost anyone.

And this is just on Ousen’s battlefield, the Quanrong lost, like, all of their leaders while Yotanwa only lost Katari lol
Aye, Zhao is being completely dominated. Qin has only lost Makou so far who I would say was a decent General but not exactly anything special. He was sort of like a halfway cross between Akou and Denrimi. Not as strong in a dual as Akou and not as strong in tactics as Denrimi.

I was originally expecting Denrimi to be killed by Futei when the latter said he was going somewhere dangerous. Lol.

It is also looking like Bananji and Futei are going to die at Ousen’s HQ. They need Ousen dead today or else Riboku’s plan for rescuing Gyou is screwed. They will not stop until Ousen is dead or they are dead and it will not be the former of those two scenarios.:sadgrin:

Side note, let us not forget about the late, one shotted Earl Kou of Zhao. :smithnie:

The problem with Zhao is they seem to lack a pipeline of young commanders who can rise up and take the place of the fallen pillars. I mean that scrub getting pinned down by an injured and tired OuHon is Zhao's most talented youngster :suresure:.

Qin has the likes of Shin, Mouten, Kyokai, Hon, and Heki (aka the Kingslayer). This are young commanders who consistently rise above expectations.
Kisui is young but he lacks is not overly ambitious. Could be the reason why he doesn't shine as bright despite his touted talents.

Jin was incredible in this chapter. And so was Tan with his missiles like arrows, lol. These two are damn amazing and soon will be core of HSU.

Didn't said this in spoiler section, but since last chapter, even though we knew its going to be Tan saving Ten, i was expecting something else. I thought Hara is finally going to show us why Bajio, YTW and KK has always hyped up KayroTen's background and this time in danger she might surprises us. But let's wait to get more info later on.

Jin was incredible in this chapter. And so was Tan with his missiles like arrows, lol. These two are damn amazing and soon will be core of HSU.

Didn't said this in spoiler section, but since last chapter, even though we knew its going to be Tan saving Ten, i was expecting something else. I thought Hara is finally going to show us why Bajio, YTW and KK has always hyped up KayroTen's background and this time in danger she might surprises us. But let's wait to get more info later on.
Between Gyou’un and Kinmou, I think Karyo Ten’s eyes have been opened to the fact that she needs to find a way to effectively combat Instinctual Types. That is what she needs to figure out next on her path to becoming a monstrous strategist. :goyea:

Ugh, if skinny bro is dead I hope we don't spend the next chapter crying about him...
Nahh he ain't going to die this easily. He must have gotten some broken ribs for sure.
Between Gyou’un and Kinmou, I think Karyo Ten’s eyes have been opened to the fact that she needs to find a way to effectively combat Instinctual Types. That is what she needs to figure out next on her path to becoming a monstrous strategist. :goyea:
Shin going to train her with his instinctual skills later. Lol

Though i don't want her to rise up so quickly and become both instinctual and strategical type like OuSen or Riboku (or great Ouki sama) at such young age. That would be damn insane feat. Lol
Riboku and Houken are enough for Qin. Lol
No problem. Hax OuSen sama with giant Shiryou and SouOu are available in service. :myman:
Kyou en, one of the Generals of Renpa arrows barely got half past a shield during their confrontation with Ou sen.
Nice comparison. Totally forgot about that feat of KyouEn.

Though not completely sure but i would say penetrating special metal shield (hyped up by OuSen's guard) might be better than body armour.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Though i don't want her to rise up so quickly and become both instinctual and strategical type like OuSen or Riboku (or great Ouki sama) at such young age. That would be damn insane feat. Lol
She’s been on the battlefield for 4-5 years now and was trained by Shouheikun and Mouten, I’d be fine if she learned how to flawlessly counter most Instinctuals in the next year or so lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah you're right. Won't be surprised if she achieves this skill so quickly coz she's also strategist for MC as well.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not expecting her to be able to body instinctuals like the Duke or Keisha just from playing some war games with Shin lol, but for her to be capable of stalling someone like Gyou’Un or Kinmou, I’d be fine with that lol.

Ousen lost Makou, while Akou is in a comatose tho
Post automatically merged:

Amazing chapter, good thing i didn't sleep early today like i had planned to.

Loved the chapter, Jin didn't just got caught, it was his bow that broke at the final moments, that was unforeseen and added depth to it.
This and his visible bones in his fingers, shows how roughly n continuosly he had been shooting arrows in the war. And thn still carelessly ran into the Horse legs to save Ten.
I see Hara moving a diff direction for Ten n Jin with this. Lol

And Tan arrows were a next lvl shit, i can understand fodders but it even went through Kinmou and his armor, and literally two shot the guy.
Even Kyou en, one of the Generals of Renpa arrows barely got half past a shield during their confrontation with Ou sen.
To be fair, that shield was made with special steel from Chu
Post automatically merged:

The problem with Zhao is they seem to lack a pipeline of young commanders who can rise up and take the place of the fallen pillars. I mean that scrub getting pinned down by an injured and tired OuHon is Zhao's most talented youngster :suresure:.

Qin has the likes of Shin, Mouten, Kyokai, Hon, and Heki (aka the Kingslayer). This are young commanders who consistently rise above expectations.
Kisui is young but he lacks is not overly ambitious. Could be the reason why he doesn't shine as bright despite his touted talents.
Well, they still have Shibashou tho, the man who refused to be a Great Heavens

Last edited:
Great chapter!! Was impressed with Jin!!
The guy near saved Ten by himself..Him going up unarmed against Horse was badass. I don't think he will die ....

Tan suddenly shooting missiles was great:steef:
He destroyed Kinmou and his soldiers... The final dialogue between Kinmou and Ten was enjoyable as well..
I think Jin can fire arrows long range and can shoot arrows faster as well while Tan can shoot arrows with high power slower than Jin and also has less range than him imo....Their combo is very interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.