Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to say about this chapter.

KyouKai was totally a beast and injured Houken so much when she was already in worst shape. While in the end, the way Houken slamming her felt awful.

I think if she would be in her best conditions from the beginning than could have pushed Houken to very high diff (Houken is definitely superior though) which might be the best and above the rest anyone in young gen commanders could do against current Houken. Even Riboku was surprised to see her strength. Lol

Next chapter is definitely going to be awesome. Rage mode Shin against Houken would be epic.

It was unbearable to see Kyou kai treated like that. First she is shown pushing herself to limits leading to veins popping up and blood from her eyes, that was already hard to watch and then Houken slamming her like that. :josad:
Houken is definitely going down this arc.

But putting aside my emotions Houken was still shown to be above Kyou kai ultimate breadth when he turned serious. However Kyoukai served her purpose, she cut off his fingers and stabbed his left hand, that might(most likely) play some factor if Shin is to finish off Houken, especially nw since Shin is already injured n exhausted so much.

Tho i personally would have preferred both going at each other in their best forms so we could have gotten a good fight, in this case i fear this might be somewhat a short one in comparison. Atleast Shin had to be in his best form , but i guess the recent death of his teammate and Kyoukai treatment might make up for that diff somewhat. I am looking fwd to a good fight next chapter..

Next chapter is gonna be dope. :ace:

This chapter was fucking insane, holy shit!

Kyoukai going all out actually pushed Houken to very high diff for a moment, but that dude is just too powerful.

I always regret that Mouten and Ouhon never experienced with their own eyes what a monster Houken actually is/was.

Kai is definitely having lasting damage, the damage on her ankle was highlighted far to much. Guess her dance is officially nerfed.

Good shit to Kyoukai. Was clear that she wasn't gonna be able to defeat Houken or anything like that, but I am impressed that she was able to do as well as she did while being starved and basically exhausted.

I don't think that Shin is going to be killing Houken in this arc either. It wouldn't feel right imo.

I

Inspector_Mu

Kyoukai>Shin
Post automatically merged:

She is a beast

Houken really doesnt give a damn, just slammed lil girls like that

Just want to post this, so people keep in mind that Kyoukai was in a worst condition than Shin is in.

Shin has absolutely 0 chances of beating Houken, like it's not possible whatsoever right now. However, I think he'll put some good damage on him (enough to showcase how strong Shin's personal prowess is to Riboku and everybody else), by which time Mouten would rush in and get a hit in as well. Which will lead to a retreat by Riboku for himself & Houken. This will then set up for:
Kyoukai vs Houken for the 2nd Zhao invasion, where Kyoukai is said to have played a huge role alongside Yotanwa & Ousen.

Status
Not open for further replies.