Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now what? (I've already said what I wanted to say about Houken)

Kisui breaks through Mouten and comes to save Riboku? Zhao falls back? Qin goes back to Gyou? They are still outta food.
I have a suspicion that Kanki might have some trick up his sleeve to deal with this issue.

Something along the lines of:

Step 1) The Kanki Army “lift” the siege and retreat to a distance where Gyou’s Army cannot find them.

Step 2) The ruler of Gyou, Earl Chou Ki, assumes that Kanki’s Army ran out of food and since they are an army made up of bandits, he suspects that they bailed on Ousen. Kanki has thus tricked Earl Chou Ki into a false sense of security.

Step 3) Chou Ki sends a message to Kantan that the siege has been “lifted” and that Gyou desperately needs food.

Step 4) Kantan sends food wagons. Enough of them to feed a large city housing several smaller cities worth of refugees.

Step 5)

Step 6) The Kanki Army attacks every single food wagon thus supplying both his army and the returning Ousen Army with food. Gyou continues to starve.

Step 7)

I have a suspicion that Kanki might have some trick up his sleeve to deal with this issue.

Something along the lines of:

Step 1) The Kanki Army “lift” the siege and retreat to a distance where Gyou’s Army cannot find them.

Step 2) The ruler of Gyou, Earl Chou Ki, assumes that Kanki’s Army ran out of food and since they are an army made up of bandits, he suspects that they bailed on Ousen. Kanki has thus tricked Earl Chou Ki into a false sense of security.

Step 3) Chou Ki sends a message to Kantan that the siege has been “lifted” and that Gyou desperately needs food.

Step 4) Kantan sends food wagons. Enough of them to feed a large city housing several smaller cities worth of refugees.

Step 5)

Step 6) The Kanki Army attacks every single food wagon thus supplying both his army and the returning Ousen Army with food. Gyou continues to starve.

Step 7)
A good strategy. But there's one flaw in it. Kanki army was surrounded by Zhao's army from behind that completely isolated them from Yotanwa's and Ousen's army.

A good strategy. But there's one flaw in it. Kanki army was surrounded by Zhao's army from behind that completely isolated them from Yotanwa's and Ousen's army.
Good point. Now let us see if there are ways to change the plan in order to work around this problem. :zorothink:

I believe the Kanki Army can evade both the Gyou Army and the Gyou Reinforcement Army. The Kanki Army’s units have previously evaded both the Kaishibou Army and the Gaku Ei/Keisha Army with success so this should be no different.

If he does indeed use this strategy, Kanki might have done a similar tactic to what Riboku did during the Battle of Kankoku Pass and silently siphon off units from his main force each day thus making it appear as if they are either suffering casualties or desertions, in order to hide in preparation for when they “lift” the siege.

The other thing the Kanki Army could do is simply destroy the Gyou Reinforcement Army surrounding them in order to make it appear to the Gyou Army as if they broke through them in order to escape the area. Then they could set into motion the aforementioned strategy.

I would say the only Zhao Generals in the area that could possibly predict any of this are Riboku and Shinsuiji though the former is preoccupied with Ousen while the latter is all the way down in Retsubi.

:colorbeardugh:
Shin is stronger than Ouki now - what is there left?
Ouki was manhandling 100% Houken and nine year younger to boot too.
Ouki only lost because he got hit/distracted by an arrow in chapter 169..
To compare this Houken who was severally weaken by fighting a 110% Kyoukai and later Shin who felt he was carrying the wills of the dead therefore at its peak, all the weight of being a great general under the heaven. It all came down clashing down onto Houken with that fatal slash which cut through his body.

This was a nice chapter and a great ending to Houken life because he failed in the end. :finally:

Ouki only lost because he got hit/distracted by an arrow in chapter 169..
To compare this Houken who was severally weaken by fighting a 110% Kyoukai and later Shin who felt he was carrying the wills of the dead therefore at its peak, all the weight of being a great general under the heaven. It all came down clashing down onto Houken with that fatal slash which cut through his body.

This was a nice chapter and a great ending to Houken life because he failed in the end. :finally:
WOW! 1 arrow! Shin had 10000 wounds and cuts, lost tons of blood and was almost fainting after every hit by houken. He was basically dead.

And Ouki had no friends power? Or Shin's fairy tail power was just so ridiculous overpowered?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Ouki was getting some good hits in but they very much were fighting equally with Houken having the advantage in speed, strength, and technique. Ouki was getting some good hits do to his superior will power.

Current Shin pushes Ouki and Renpa to extreme diff.

Ouki was getting some good hits in but they very much were fighting equally with Houken having the advantage in speed, strength, and technique. Ouki was getting some good hits do to his superior will power.

Current Shin pushes Ouki and Renpa to extreme diff.
Nah, I may had exaggerated with the manhandling part but it was far from being equal because it was clear Ouki would had won if not for the arrow in the back. If we are comparing who look worse base on injuries alone in chapter 169. Houken looked far worse than Ouki and he manage to break Houken's glaive. And I agree with @Patryipe Shin take Ouki to High dif
WOW! 1 arrow! Shin had 10000 wounds and cuts, lost tons of blood and was almost fainting after every hit by houken. He was basically dead.

And Ouki had no friends power? Or Shin's fairy tail power was just so ridiculous overpowered?
Shin didn't get piece through IIRC. The arrow that hit Ouki did and due to that distraction.. Houken stabbed Ouki, Houken only won over Ouki by interference but not by his own strength.
Ouki isn't the main character but a supporting master of sort.. so he had to die.
What do you expect?Kingdom is a mix of fantasy & realism. Haru can't kill Shin off but he is at death's door and ringing the doorbell. :owo:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin has yet to be able to regularly easily slash thorough dozens of fodder in one swing like Renpa or Ouki.
Sure he has. Maybe not with a literal smile on his face like Renpa or Ouki could do, but there have been a few instances where Shin has either cleaved through many soldiers or has equally matched characters who have like gaimou and Gyou’Un.

In fact this moment here:

Was more impressive than any formation we ever saw Renpa or Ouki break through, as this was Chou Garyuu’s “Sifting Sands” formation which was described as “the Shield of a Great Heaven” and neither Renpa nor Ouki never did anything like this to such a formation.

If we are comparing who look worse base on injuries alone in chapter 169. Houken looked far worse than Ouki and he manage to break Houken's glaive.
Eh, Ouki was covered in more scars than Houken was, Ouki just landed a few bigger hits than Houken did.

Plus Houken outright confirmed that he was stronger than Ouki anyway.

Regardless, I think Houken got noticeably stronger between Bayou and now. Ouki stated that Duke Hyou “could give him a run for his money” (taking this English statement at face value, would mean that Ouki thought of Duke Hyou as basically his equal) and Houken thrashed Duke Hyou very hard during the Coalition War.

So yeah, Shin fought a stronger Houken than Ouki did, and Shin was in worse shape than Houken was as opposed to Ouki and Houken Who were in equal shape when their fight started.

Ouki probably would’ve slayed Houken, but what Shin did vs a stronger Houken was just objectively better than what Ouki did. I still think Ouki would extreme diff him tho. Lol

Sure he has. Maybe not with a literal smile on his face like Renpa or Ouki could do, but there have been a few instances where Shin has either cleaved through many soldiers or has equally matched characters who have like gaimou and Gyou’Un.

Was more impressive than any formation we ever saw Renpa or Ouki break through, as this was Chou Garyuu’s “Sifting Sands” formation which was described as “the Shield of a Great Heaven” and neither Renpa nor Ouki never did anything like this to such a formation.

Eh, Ouki was covered in more scars than Houken was, Ouki just landed a few bigger hits than Houken did.

Plus Houken outright confirmed that he was stronger than Ouki anyway.

Regardless, I think Houken got noticeably stronger between Bayou and now. Ouki stated that Duke Hyou “could give him a run for his money” (taking this English statement at face value, would mean that Ouki thought of Duke Hyou as basically his equal) and Houken thrashed Duke Hyou very hard during the Coalition War.

So yeah, Shin fought a stronger Houken than Ouki did, and Shin was in worse shape than Houken was as opposed to Ouki and Houken Who were in equal shape when their fight started.

Ouki probably would’ve slayed Houken, but what Shin did vs a stronger Houken was just objectively better than what Ouki did. I still think Ouki would extreme diff him tho. Lol
Agree to disagree but Ouki also said to Houken that you can't defeat me with such a Battered body. So both statements are cancel out when Ouki was besting Houken at chapter 169 while Houken was besting Ouki in those earlier chapters.

Fair enough, I on the mindset that since Shin is a young man peaking at his prime while Houken with age is growing weaker because the wiki states he is 40 to 50 years old. That why I believe Houken was stronger 9 years ago but he did train for 6 years.

Ok
Post automatically merged:

He shouldn't have put him in such state in the first place...
well what done is done. lolz

Renpa is doing it better. You can tell he's like a train when he starts. Shin is close, though not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.