Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Wtf is going on, Shin the MC of the series is now dead.
:luchosop:
Rest in Piece boy. KyouKai will fulfill your dream to become greatest general under the heavens .... :catsure:

Blew my mind. It was pretty interesting chapter. Though definitely would be more better if we could get to see reactions of OuSen and his unit. Even OuHon and MouTen's reaction weren't good. One of the Three Great Heavens was down and considering that reactions weren't that good showed in chapter.

But now the biggest discussion should be how the f**k Riboku is planning to move towards Gyou ?? Is he dumb or something else is going in his head. OuSen's centre army is still fully fresh and in good conditions while they also got every key player/commanders in best shape (other than late GG Shin and asthmatic boy OuHon). So is he playing dumb with moving towards Gyou and thinking OuSen won't be pursuing him and destroying his rear and more.
:pepeke:

But now the biggest discussion should be how the f**k Riboku is planning to move towards Gyou ?? Is he dumb or something else is going in his head. OuSen's centre army is still fully fresh and in good conditions while they also got every key player/commanders in best shape (other than late GG Shin and asthmatic boy OuHon). So is he playing dumb with moving towards Gyou and thinking OuSen won't be pursuing him and destroying his rear and more.
The excuse will be that Shin's collapse stopped the HSU... And then it's almost night, and then it's still Zhao's territory and there will be Zhao's troops as they get closer to Gyou... Finally, I also expect the lack of food to finally kick in... I think Qin will now collapse due to lack of food forcing Ousen to reveal his card (where is the food dude?) and when Riboku reaches Zhao the city will be already in Kanki's hands... I think the fighting is basically over.

The excuse will be that Shin's collapse stopped the HSU... And then it's almost night, and then it's still Zhao's territory and there will be Zhao's troops as they get closer to Gyou... Finally, I also expect the lack of food to finally kick in... I think Qin will now collapse due to lack of food forcing Ousen to reveal his card (where is the food dude?) and when Riboku reaches Zhao the city will be already in Kanki's hands... I think the fighting is basically over.
LMAO. This seems bit logical and possible in current situation. Lol

Right wing amry might definitely show us effects of food shortages but centre is definitely going to chase Riboku and continously attacking rear of Riboku.
If right wing with same quantity but lots of action can stretch this long than centre surely can stretch for two more days coz they should be like enjoying there picnic for last 15 days. :kappa:

My biggest disappointment in this chapter is the first few pages where Hara shown Houken's parents. Didn't really add much to anything. Those few pages better be used to make more reaction from ousen and co.

One Piece is on break, Detective Conan is on break, Venus Puts Fur on Me is not updating, and now Kingdom is also on break

Well at least the long fight is already over and Shin is fainted. Hopefully next chapter focuses on Kanki's team rather than Shin's team.

But reality: Houken revives Shin with the flashback-happened-only-in-this-chapter healing power.

Most interesting ting for me this chapter was the revelation of Houken's past particularly his parents. Legit thought it was a Kyoukai flashback before the revelation that the baby was a boy, as Houken's parents look so much like those from Kyoukai's clan. Plus like Houken's parents, Kyoukai also seems to posses mysterious healing techniques, so there has to be some sort of relation here imo.

Shin dying came as shock to me tho but I can already kinda see the flow of events. Like Kyoukai said, he's prolly already dead but there's just no way he stays dead...lolz so I reckon the spirits of those that support Shin like Ouki, Duke Hyou etc. will lead his soul back to his body, to make him regain his pulse, even if it'd be very weak in order to allow Kyoukai to save him. Could be Hara had Shin die to enable him to meet Ouki and the others briefly, so we might be getting some to see Shin & Ouki talk next chapter.

Rest in Piece boy. KyouKai will fulfill your dream to become greatest general under the heavens .... :catsure:

Blew my mind. It was pretty interesting chapter. Though definitely would be more better if we could get to see reactions of OuSen and his unit. Even OuHon and MouTen's reaction weren't good. One of the Three Great Heavens was down and considering that reactions weren't that good showed in chapter.

It is actually quite simple for Riboku to retreat.

Firstly, Zhao armies and units are noted for their speed and ability to haul arse quickly. They can simply move faster than the Qin forces can keep up.

Secondly, Ousen is not in a good position to pursue Riboku. Bananji and Futei are attacking his army’s rear, Shiryou is being stalled by Batei and Sou’ou still has not broken through Riboku’s defensive lines. The Ousen Army currently has no one either capable or in shape enough to deal with Bananji and no one who can catch up to Riboku’s infamous Ganmon steeds.
Riboku acting like he won by lessening Qin's numbers and decides to go for Gyou :kaidowhat:
He is not wrong. Riboku only needs to win the campaign, not this specific battle. Taking Gyou is Qin’s goal, if they do not take the city then they lose the campaign and perish.

Lessening Qin’s numbers is a big deal when Qin cannot easily replenish their forces since they are trapped deep in the middle of Zhao territory. On the flip side, Riboku can easily replenish his forces with the multiple small armies blocking the routes between Qin’s armies along with whatever local garrisons are in the immediate vicinity. If push comes to shove, he can message Shinsouji to send him a portion of that 200,000 garrison at Retsubi.

H

Homelander

I am interested now . So we have a plot houkens parents were healers. Who was that person and why they killed houkens parents makes no sense.

I am sure kyoukai and houken are related to each other.

Shin dead ?? That would be interesting what will kyoukai do ? Will she sacrifice her life to resurrect back shin. There us good chance thats only thing happening.

Shin descedents have Tang dynasty if i believe so he cannot die.
Post automatically merged:

Riboku was never really that clever. He lost his mojo since coalition war.

Would be interesting if Chu gets involved once Gyu n take over is done.
Post automatically merged:

It is actually quite simple for Riboku to retreat.

Firstly, Zhao armies and units are noted for their speed and ability to haul arse quickly. They can simply move faster than the Qin forces can keep up.

Secondly, Ousen is not in a good position to pursue Riboku. Bananji and Futei are attacking his army’s rear, Shiryou is being stalled by Batei and Sou’ou still has not broken through Riboku’s defensive lines. The Ousen Army currently has no one either capable or in shape enough to deal with Bananji and no one who can catch up to Riboku’s infamous Ganmon steeds.

He is not wrong. Riboku only needs to win the campaign, not this specific battle. Taking Gyou is Qin’s goal, if they do not take the city then they lose the campaign and perish.

Lessening Qin’s numbers is a big deal when Qin cannot easily replenish their forces since they are trapped deep in the middle of Zhao territory. On the flip side, Riboku can easily replenish his forces with the multiple small armies blocking the routes between Qin’s armies along with whatever local garrisons are in the immediate vicinity. If push comes to shove, he can message Shinsouji to send him a portion of that 200,000 garrison at Retsubi.
Riboku vs kanki is likely going to happen next.

There is slight chance that Qin might likely lose the Gyun take over war but everlasting damage zhou army is enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.