Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Riboku army to stand fair chances again against Kanki n Ou sen forces, Hara is going with 2 out of 10 men.

Though that was also to be expected given the lack of food, and how exhausted most soldiers were.

It was also mentioned, there's soldiers inside the Gyou city as well, tho they might be occipied holding back the revolting Citizens. Bt Riboku forces arriving outside might calm em down, given the respect Riboku seems to have in Zhou. Bt then again those fire keeps suggesting Kanki men are inside fueling the revolt.

Anyway, either be the case it can be wise to assume the next fight isn't going to easy to win either for Qin forces.

Last edited:
The dynamics of the Kanki Army are quite interesting. Maron is Kanki’s best strategic subordinate, so he is quite high up in the chain of command in the Kanki Army, yet he is willing to abandon Kanki in a heartbeat if the situation turns bad.

I doubt this is the “weakness” of Kanki that Riboku was talking about at the end of the Kokuyou Arc though.

Raido might be genuinely loyal to Kanki since he did flat out say that he trusted him, though trust is not necessarily the same as loyalty.

I do like that bloke who was conducting those Kanki soldiers like a choir. :suresure:
I still think Kanki himself might have a trick up his sleeve for dealing with Gyou. We shall see. :sadgrin:

Elsewhere, Denrimi is sounding rather ominous. Though he says that acts of violence against the populace is unwise, “doing what needs to be done” sounds rather suspicious. It makes it sound like something way worse than just stealing food. :zorothink:

I am not surprised at Mouten going along with Ousen’s Army but I would have thought both Shin and Ouhon would be a bit too battered, though I suppose both can serve as functional commanders (Ouhon as a strategist and Shin as an instinctual tactician) without needing to personally lead charges against the enemy.

Sou’ou and Shin look as if they would get along with each other. Lol.

There were a few moments that made me laugh. The Kanki choir, Denrimi outright punching Shin with his jazz hands (feckin mad lad :steef:), Kyoukai waving goodbye and Bihei crying all made me lol. :rolaugh:

A great after battle chapter with more good stuff to come. :smithnie:

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.