Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Kochou is gonna run for his life. Not his fault, but he's simply in a bad position. Now that the food is no longer an issue he is the one that is actually boxed in by Qin. Tou coming from Retsubi, Yotanwa coming down from whatever it was called and Kanki coming out of Gyou --> if he stays he's getting gangbanged.
:jordanmf:

Looks like I overestimated Kochou, I thought Hara would at least mobilize both Kanki and YTW but Akou was enough :arnoling:

Still, props to him for wearing a helmet with a handle to help people carry his head after he's beheaded in the next round

Karin Sama :steef: Unfortunately Chu's intelligence service is worth shit so she's clueless :ronalugh:

Now time for the award ceremony and Zhao rebellion arc :datas:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
“The Zhao King is not worth the shit underneath my boots.”

And with one quote, Ko Chou skyrockets the list of Kingdom legends lol. I was expecting this guy to actually be very loyal to the King given that he guards Kantan but nope, he sees the Zhao King for what he truly is, IE less than shit.

I’m glad Shunsuiju has actually committed himself to slaughtering his own people before he lets Riboku die. I actually liked him in that moment believe it or not lol.

Ko Chou also states that with 30,000 men, he could hold off the 40,000 of Tou seemingly indefinitely? Brace yourselves bois, the Ko Chou hype that I talked about last chapter is becoming more feasible lol. Unless Ko Chou is just wildly wrong here but I doubt that, he’s already showing high strategic insight by making the correct call on Zhao’s defense at every turn.

Was a great chapter seeing the conviction with with the Zhao despise their own king. They have a strong capable army, it’s just a shame their King is worth exactly what Ko Chou said he is. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Really liked SSJ and KoChou here. KoChou has guts insulting the king just like that and SSJ showed true loyalty to Riboku. He is ready to kill the king to save him and this is good. They all know that without Riboku they are doomed.

Seeing Karin and his play thing was nice.

Rokuomi was fun too haha the guy is always mad. And Tou is Tou.

And obviously the Great General Heki is there. The guy will end up in the new Qin 6GG for sure.

Really good chapter.

Wow Hara mada good job with this chapter as an step stone to logically explain how to conquor the entire region
I really like it how Qin handled the situation

The greatest contribution to this war was made by Yotanwa her object was to defend against Ryo army not only did she hold out against a number twice her army but also conquered ryou a city which would take another arc to take over for herself and not only that she gained and recruited the mountain people using zhaos resource against Zhao and with that Qin gained a huge boost of man fully equipped an army against Zhaos north and central region the MVP of the arc
she far exceed what Ousen hoped for not only acting as a shield but actually taking out another large city which would take prob a year and far 100.000 to conquor plus recruited soldier from Zhao
Truly awesome

Ousen overall is the best not only did he did the impossible and conquered Gyou he made Yotwanas success possible by forcing 120.000 to face himself and 30.000 men that go to restubi no aid was ther for Konryusuu( though with an army over 100k there wouldnt be a need but losing Ryuu is equally bad as Gyou
he also made use of the best abilities each commander has

Kanki for guerrilla fight

Yotanwa for brute strength

himself for strategy warfare against Riboku and the lads have used there full potential

if just one of them would place another place instead the war would have been lost
I dont think Kanki or Ousen would hold up against an army twice there size
Or Kanki and Yotanwa matching Riboku in strategy

also the trick with Qi was amazing by sharing the plan with only SHK he wanted to prevent any information leaking outside what Riboku did to Ouki
Ousen did to Riboku
The reason Riboku lost was that he didnt thought completly Ousen is thinking like a true king , Riboku jsut as an commoner who wants to protect

Also how he governed the Zhao lands is amazing he immediately integrated the people of Zhao in the new Qin regions first they will spare the workforce to govern the lands they will make a good use of the people there

second they will easily rally up an of those commoners and will recruit prob 10k-50k soldiers there and with Ryuu too they will prob have in 2 years 100.000 new soldiers from the entire south region of Zhao while conserving their own resources
so Zhao military force will have 100k less and Qin will have 100k more = 200K difference using one's resources against themselves with that Zhao will lose there force to actually pose a threat to Qin and will just defend until wei or yan attacks

while they can use Gyou as a shield they can use Ryuu to pincer the western region or using it as a shield against the eastern region and instead conquering zhao

they can also use Gyou against Wei for Wei the worst possible has happened Gyou will not fall to ordinary methods so it can be used as an base also for attacks against Wei or as shield against Wei to prevent them to free Zhao from his immediate predicament
So Ryuu against western Zhao
Gyou against Wei

Zhao prob will make an alliance with Wei and Han to escape this predicament
thats why Qin must weaken them or strike first but Kantan will not fall easily seeing the size of Zhaos army Qin will need 400.000 to conquor Zhao that would make an opening for Chu, Wei and Han

So if I were Qin I would take out Han at first the weakest state in one swoop feel using Gyou as a double-edged sword agaisnt Zhao eastern and Weis northern border spliting wei's force to north and using the opening to strike down han in one attack but if that attack fails then there would be risk but that would be best method with taking out Han building defensive building to hold off chu and then take out the imbecile king kantan while he is still alive

Great chapter and damn, General Kochou keeps looking better and better. :steef:
Delivering a bad arse one liner that completely disses the Zhao King? Check.

Casually stating he could go toe to toe with Tou despite Retsubi’s deliberately weak defences and 25% less manpower? Check

Being addressed by Riboku’s left hand man Shunsuiji, a bloke that refused to address the brutal Rozo by his title of King, as “Sir.”? Check.

Always taking charge of a situation and immediately taking action? Check.

Immediately coming up with the best plan of action no matter the situation? Check.

Being aware of the situation as a whole regarding the importance of Riboku to the state of Zhao? Check.

Keeping calm no matter how dire the news (unlike a certain white haired midget who lost his shit)? Check.

I gotta love the bad arse Akou too. As soon as he gets back up, he is back to slaughtering Zhao bitches. :akasalt:

The moment between Shin and Kyoukai was nice. Hopefully those two have a heart to heart chapter soon cause all this KyouShin teasing is getting a bit much. Just let them bang, Hara. The Chad Ei Sei literally has a harem while the peasant Shin is still a virgin. :crazwhat:

On a side note, the funniest moments this chapter were En the cock blocker, Rokuomi’s disappointment, Karin’s fetish and this poor sod finally finishing his job after being nearly killed.
:rolaugh:

Also, who would of thought that a little guy like Shunsuiji could split stone flooring with just the blade of his sword.
:bamathink:

Soon, it shall be the highly anticipated and potentially the most glorious award ceremony in this entire manga. I can hardly wait. :akaman:

Well got damn, maybe I should've made the meme for this chapter, but since it applies here the most.. time to rehash it,since won't be used again until the 2nd war Zhao campaign.

-------------------------------
Now for the chapter review

1. Not sure why the Wei King wasn't shown, even though we've already seen him. Not seeing Ordo's king is understandable, since we don't know shit about that country.

2. Karinn.......

3. KouShou is dope af man, not gonna lie. Love the old man's design and the way his demeanor is with his talk with Riboku's apprentice. And Riboku's apprentice himself is gaining some nice build up for the 2nd Zhao campaign. Starting to actually like this dude.

4. Bro that faith in Riboku though. :akaman:

5. Cool scene with Shin and his Left & Right hand individuals ahaha. En-san is like "well damn when did they start? but makes sense.. wait.. hold the fuck up.. " :milaugh:

6. BRO THE FUCKING REACTION!!

Stage 1- Look at their freaking eyes man. That's some hardcore anger yo.

Stage 2- Got damn bro, man barely made it out alive.

7. Ultimate question of the chapter.. And the answer is..

8. Lmao Ouki Jr. got done dirty man:fujilaugh:

After all that goodiness..THIS SHIT HAPPENED YO!!!

9. BIG BROTHER and LITTLE BROTHER finally reunite!!!!!!!

This chapter thread has great energy, i liked the spirit everyone showed in their posts.

@kom5 nice to see you spitting some faxx about YTW, the MVP of the arc. Tho you may have neglected some points like Superior Quanrong soldiers and Heki Food Blunder, it served a good reminder to other fans the greatness of "Lord of Death".
It also looked like you have much to say on Kingdom Manga, your post showed how much you are into it, lookin fwd to your posts in next chapter threads as well.

And Ousen really lived up to the hype man:steef:, And even tho, technically Qin only won due to incompetence and stupidity of Zhoa King, it still doesn't take it away, that Ousen outsmarted Riboku. I really have worries if Shin can surpass Ousen in future.

Enjoyed the chapter, more due to these energetic posts from you guys.
:cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Great chapter and damn, General Kochou keeps looking better and better. :steef:
Delivering a bad arse one liner that completely disses the Zhao King? Check.

Casually stating he could go toe to toe with Tou despite Retsubi’s deliberately weak defences and 25% less manpower? Check

Being addressed by Riboku’s left hand man Shunsuiji, a bloke that refused to address the brutal Rozo by his title of King, as “Sir.”? Check.

Always taking charge of a situation and immediately taking action? Check.

Immediately coming up with the best plan of action no matter the situation? Check.

Being aware of the situation as a whole regarding the importance of Riboku to the state of Zhao? Check.

Keeping calm no matter how dire the news (unlike a certain white haired midget who lost his shit)? Check.

I gotta love the bad arse Akou too. As soon as he gets back up, he is back to slaughtering Zhao bitches. :akasalt:

The moment between Shin and Kyoukai was nice. Hopefully those two have a heart to heart chapter soon cause all this KyouShin teasing is getting a bit much. Just let them bang, Hara. The Chad Ei Sei literally has a harem while the peasant Shin is still a virgin. :crazwhat:

On a side note, the funniest moments this chapter were En the cock blocker, Rokuomi’s disappointment, Karin’s fetish and this poor sod finally finishing his job after being nearly killed.
:rolaugh:

Also, who would of thought that a little guy like Shunsuiji could split stone flooring with just the blade of his sword.
:bamathink:

Soon, it shall be the highly anticipated and potentially the most glorious award ceremony in this entire manga. I can hardly wait. :akaman:
Ko Chou was an utter boss this chapter man. Even though now I think that we can bury the idea that he might be stronger than Riboku (an idea I really didn’t believe myself, and neither did anyone else lol), still the fact that he was confident that he could stop Tou is very, very interesting. He doesn’t seem like the type to underestimate his enemies to me.

And I’m still fanboying over his quote about the Zhao King being worth less than shit lmfao, that caught me completely by surprise.

Hopefully papa Ko Chou will provide a memorable challenge for our bois in the Qin army to overcome.

This chapter thread has great energy, i liked the spirit everyone showed in their posts.

@kom5 nice to see you spitting some faxx about YTW, the MVP of the arc. Tho you may have neglected some points like Superior Quanrong soldiers and Heki Food Blunder, it served a good reminder to other fans the greatness of "Lord of Death".
It also looked like you have much to say on Kingdom Manga, your post showed how much you are into it, lookin fwd to your posts in next chapter threads as well.

And Ousen really lived up to the hype man:steef:, And even tho, technically Qin only won due to incompetence and stupidity of Zhoa King, it still doesn't take it away, that Ousen outsmarted Riboku. I really have worries if Shin can surpass Ousen in future.

Enjoyed the chapter, more due to these energetic posts from you guys.
:cheers:
Definitely how she had no chance but to make a feint to win this fight she read the momentum and switched from an open battle to a guerilla battle while splitting her forces to make it look like the enemy is sure to win neglect there attention to the splitting forces and chase Yotanwa only to be ambushed in the end and losing the city

Its all common that the mountain tribes are amazingly strong so I was sure that Yotanwa would be able to overpower the 90.000 strong Konryuusuu army but having other mountain tribes joining the fray the only chance was to use guerilla tactics to change the momentum and she did it in a way that made her conquor a city plus defeating the enemy

People in other forums are underestimate Yotanwas victory massively if you look at the map Ryuu is

strategically another important orginally it was planned to conquor Retsubi and Gyou conquering Ryo would need another big army and proper preparation to be taken from Zhao to be able obtain another city of great importance beside is a fatal blow to Zhao now look at the map
Ryo can be used as a shield for northern and eastern army and Gyou as the main force to topple Zhao a huge huge victory
Yotanwa did the impossible

Ousen and SHK knew he wouldn't use the kantan soldier otherwise Qin would prob take over 300.000 to attack
I dont know where you are from but stupid kings are sadly reality this not even a fiction

Yeah I like the manga a lot of because there is so much room for speculation

Good Chapter!

Qin finally secured their victory over Zhao and seriously I feel bad at Zhao because of their incompetent Pedoking will be the cause of their nation falling down..:josad:

only RBK is the only one who can save them but when the Zhao needed him most he vanished (imprisoned)

also thanks Hara for that little bit of Shin X Kyou Kai moment:sweat: I just hope that dream is not some sort of forshadowing that might happen in the future?? well Houken is dead.

Sooo... in the next couple of chapter we'll finally get the awarding ceremony where we'll see our 3 bois get that GENERAL status ohh boyyy can't wait!:steef:

I also hope Hara didn't rob us of the reaction of Qin the other states of Shin slaying Houken, Chougaryuu & Gakuei :pepecafe:

Those Shin and Kyoukai moment... :blush:

It's looks like for me that Kochou seems to be a defensive type of a General whose strength boasts and excel at defending, just like Rihaku, considering that he is very confident to be able to hold off Tou, also the fact that he was dubbed as the Guardian Deity of Kantan.
you could be right especially that he is confident that he can defend Retsubi even though retsubi was designed that its hard to hold just makes it clear he is no ordinary general
To think Zhao has still formidable generals like him and Shibasho will make them still dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.