Kingdom - Chapter 641: A Pressing Issue

Rate The Chapter:

• GLORRIIIOOOOOOOOOOUUUUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Blew My Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Average

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What a great chapter! I enjoyed everything that happened, and it was especially great to see Shin get that long awaited house. And Ryuusen with 5 kids? I remember back in Bayou when he awakened his strength just to fight for his one child. The feels man.

So RiShin is finally born ay? I said it in the spoilers, I think everything around the circumstances the choosing of this name are bizarre but I’ll hold my judgment to see where exactly Hara is going with this. A great chapter nonetheless.

Last edited:
This was an incredibly fun chapter. Lol.

Seeing the HSU receiving a hero’s welcome, Shin’s new house and just the whole gang having a good time is simply enjoyable to watch.

There were a lot of funny moments in this chapter but this one had me in stitches more than any other.
Ei Shin. :rolaugh:

Shin choosing his family name to honour Hyou was nice. Given some major historical spoilers regarding this subject though, it does seem a bit random. Still, we need to see where this goes. Lol.

Overall, it was just a really enjoyable, simple, lighthearted and fun chapter. :akaman:

:queenhear:

Not as big but still good :madmonk:
Ouki’s City looks even more impenetrable than Gyou did. :fujilaugh:

Shin making that good start on his own city though.:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.