• Poor

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter imho is a failure. :josad:

First of all I feel like it would've been much more impactful if it had come before the break to bring closure to a 3 year ride instead of leaving us hanging for a month.

Second of all, what is the point of cutting the ceremony short (no Kanki, no YTW, no KK etc) to spend half the chapter with Mouki?

I feel the ceremony post coalition war was much more epic than this.

The only thing done correctly was Ousen getting the #1 award :steef:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

:akaman::zehaha::sabogood::kizabat::perocry::getnappaed::ronalaugh::lumazed::yonjidoggy::smart::datas::youcraz::arnoling::jordanmf::watchout::akasalt:

What can I freaking say man. I can hardly contain myself right now. The hype here for me is just as high as when Shin slayed Houken, and not even a peg less. This will go down for me as one of the greatest manga moments of all time. Kingdom is
:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

And what a note to return from the break on!!! I’m glad Hara took his sweet magnificent time for this. It’s hard to even read this chapter objectively for me right now, but I guess to briefly comment on the rest of the chapter:

So it looks like we will be indeed heading towards the Zhao capital for one last hoorah with them. Makes sense, the best opportunity to finish them is while Riboku isn’t in charge. And speaking of the Godboku himself, it’s pretty heartbreaking to see him locked up like this..my man deserves so much better, but I’m glad he’s got so many people supporting him that the Zhao king backed off of his dumbass decision.

Moving forward, I’m quite impressed by Gohoumei actually, to have re-taken Sanyou when Tou backed away was quite a next level decision for him. He truly is elevating himself to be Wei’s ultimate General in the end, with Gaimou and Ranbihaku now under his command.

I really liked the moment with Mouki and Ten where Mouki asked her for her opinion on the situation. It’s clear that he was probing her to see if she reached the same conclusion that he and Shouheikun had, as if to justify that conclusion by having an outside party arrive there too. A nice little moment.

The haters can suck it. 10/10 chapter for me.

After hyping up this arc from start to end, I think this chapter was probably the subpar chapter, and mostly because of my expectations regarding it.

The award ceremony for this campaign didnt feel as big as the Sanyou one with Mougou. It def. didnt feel as great as the one after the Coalition arc.

Shouheikun, Ryoufui, and such not being there really takes a lot out of it. And no comments shown from the people watching as well when things are announced. In the other ceremonies they felt much more grander due to that.

Last edited:
Dont worry, he would get the best reward even surpass ousen's. It's yotanwa's nether:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Anyway do u all think riboku would die or he would somehow continue living escaping execution?
It's really a middle finger to one of the best feat in the whole arc. Killing that mad King is actually a better feat than killing any of Gakuei and the likes of Gyoun. Dude was the supreme commander of a whole battle field. He was basically the Riboku equivalent in that war front.

Dont worry, he would get the best reward even surpass ousen's. It's yotanwa's nether:suresure:

Anyway do u all think riboku would die or he would somehow continue living escaping execution?
I don't think Riboku dying will make the last Zhao arc really interesting and also there are plot lines with Shin that need to be resolved so i think we could have a coup ending in the pedoking's death and then Riboku coming back but i don't think it will happen right away
This is my prediction
Qin attacks to take the capital so the guardian deity moves out with some of the captial army to stop them but Shi ba shou refuses to fight for the king and when the Zhao army is about to get defeated Bananji and Ssj kill the king and free Riboku after that Shi ba shou and Riboku both go to the battlefield turning the tides in Zhao's favor until Shin uses his plot armor and kills both

It's really a middle finger to one of the best feat in the whole arc. Killing that mad King is actually a better feat than killing any of Gakuei and the likes of Gyoun. Dude was the supreme commander of a whole battle field. He was basically the Riboku equivalent in that war front.
Yeah i wonder why heki's name wasnt mentioned in the court hall. Or maybe Rozo isnt acknowledged by world yet so thats why the credit goes for yotanwa who could claim ryouyo.
Heki actually needed assist to slay rozo, but still the executor is heki, so atleast his name should be mentioned in ceremony.

I don't think Riboku dying will make the last Zhao arc really interesting and also there are plot lines with Shin that need to be resolved so i think we could have a coup ending in the pedoking's death and then Riboku coming back but i don't think it will happen right away
This is my prediction
Qin attacks to take the capital so the guardian deity moves out with some of the captial army to stop them but Shi ba shou refuses to fight for the king and when the Zhao army is about to get defeated Bananji and Ssj kill the king and free Riboku after that Shi ba shou and Riboku both go to the battlefield turning the tides in Zhao's favor until Shin uses his plot armor and kills both
Interesting prediction.
I also think riboku wont die this quick. Shin needs to settle things with riboku, as we know riboku always says to shin "your blade cant reach me, and will not ever reach me". So i think the one who will personally slay riboku is shin. He wont die by execution. But idk how riboku would escape from execution. Your prediction makes sense tho. That stupid xhao king needs to be slain lol

Feels man - the feels!

How long before they become Great Generals? I expect some of the current roster will have to retire or die, but I just cant envision that yet
Maybe after qin conquer zhao fully(?). As far as i know, shin always gets promoted to higher rank every 1 war he participated. And yeah i think 1 or 2 current gen (moubu tou ousen kanki) would die or retire so the new gen (shin mouten ouhon kyoukai) could rise to GG and create new qin's 6 GG

Maybe after qin conquer zhao fully(?). As far as i know, shin always gets promoted to higher rank every 1 war he participated. And yeah i think 1 or 2 current gen (moubu tou ousen kanki) would die or retire so the new gen (shin mouten ouhon kyoukai) could rise to GG and create new qin's 6 GG
The thing is I think Heki might be promoted to GG first and end up dying relatively quickly thereafter

I can't see Ou Sen dying so soon since he's based on arguably the greatest general in the Shinji. Mou Bu dying would be a good one imo - someone like him being slain in battle would be a big deal. All I can say for sure is somebody will die at the hands of Shi Ba Shou

Who do you think will be the commander for the next campaign? i hope it's Moubu since we have had enough of the others
I feel like Ou Sen will remain as such until they get Kantan - nobody else could battle Ri Boku in wits other than maybe Shou Hei Kun

I think heki doesnt posses any GG material. I mean strenght wise he cant even defeat Rozo by himself, and strategical wise he doesnt seem special on it. I think he will remain as General and will not die
Some GGs are not strong but we know Heki is a fantastic all-rounder - certainly good at defensive strategem for sure. He's nothing special, but he's fairly adept at strategy actually - Ou Sen said so himself when they were warring against the Ren Pa army

GG the rank is not the same as a truly great general

Some GGs are not strong but we know Heki is a fantastic all-rounder - certainly good at defensive strategem for sure. He's nothing special, but he's fairly adept at strategy actually - Ou Sen said so himself when they were warring against the Ren Pa army

GG the rank is not the same as a truly great general
I also think he will end up being a GG. Every nation has 2 or 3 mediocre GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.