• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Is this the long awaited start of the Chu Campaign?! :hohoho:

I'm pretty hyped! This is very exciting. An alliance with Wei to take over Juuko. Not sure how that will all go down, but I assume it'll be going side-by-side with the battle to take over Kantan or maybe completely take center stage here. That way, Wei can focus all its troops on Chu and Qin can redirect the troops from the Wei border to the Zhao battle. Just sounds like the most logical militaristic route to me.

But, however it goes, this is gonna be good, especially with Moubu coming back to lead the invasion on Juuko!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This shit is heating up!

First off, minor detail, but the bags under Shouheikun’s eyes emphasize how Sei is not the only one being worn out from the Zhou campaign. Such a brilliant little detail from Hara that makes these characters feel so authentic and adds even more weight to this already extremely weighty conflict.

Anyway, Zhou:

I was actually surprised to see Shin and the Hi Hyou units out fighting on the front lines..I figured the way Zhao was stalling them was by not allowing them tactical openings like that, but it seems the HSU (and probably YTW/Gyouku Hou/Akou Armues by extension) are legit having their heavy hitters tactically stalled out by the Zhao lol. What a feat indeed. Very impressive from Kochou and his elites to stall out such heavy hitters like this.

Wei:

First up, Homei as a Fire Dragon has been a long time coming and I’m glad to see him elevating himself through the Wei ranks.

Second, I’m trying to imagine in my head why Wei would accept this deal based on only my limited knowledge of how this stuff works. Wei would essentially be volunteering to hold the Chu off on Qin’s behalf right? Not sure what real benefit that poses for them in the grand scheme of things. Maybe Hara will explain this more over time, but a hype development nonetheless, I imagine Moubu will lead the charge to Juuko and Homei will siege it, as that’s what Homei specializes in. Moubu will probably hold off any Chu reinforcements too. Maybe we’ll get a Kou En reveal soon and his thoughts on all this as well lol.

Great chapter as usual.

Last edited:
GHM rising through the ranks of Fire Dragons Generals is not sitting well with me. As far as I remember he hasn't done anything impressive On screen. Either the Fire Dragons didn't set the Bar high or he had some crazy feats off-screened. He turned out to be such a fine lad though..:pepelit:
SHK is once again proving himself as the Best Strategist who can open up new possibilities by thinking outside of the box.:myman:
Zhao-Qin stalement is really a serious deal. It's as Shin said - all those "NEW" generals were waiting for theit time to shine..??!!:few:

CHU-WEI-QIN hype..:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Waiting to see the reaction of the great Karin Sama :steef:

Damn, now that Zhao is focusing wholly on defence using the armies of Kantan, they are doing exceedingly well. Kochou is living up to his epithet as Kantan’s guardian and is stalling three Great General level commanders and all of their talented subordinates simultaneously. Mad hype. :steef:

Shouheikan pulling out yet another mad lad plan that floors absolutely everyone. :rolaugh:

So it looks like Qin and Wei of all states are going to go for an alliance, temporary as it is. Never thought I would see this alliance combination. :kizabat:

Considering how Shin is all the way up at the Zhao front then I am actually doubting that he (or anyone else from that area) is going to be involved in the Juuko City campaign.

If this is the case then that would make this the first Qin military campaign arc without Shin’s involvement. That should be quite interesting.

Go Houmei and Moubu should also be an interesting combination to see working together. :catsure:

Go Houmei: “Dude, where is your siege equipment?”

Moubu: Flexes massive arms conspicuously. “Right here.”
GHM rising through the ranks of Fire Dragons Generals is not sitting well with me. As far as I remember he hasn't done anything impressive On screen. Either the Fire Dragons didn't set the Bar high or he had some crazy feats off-screened. He turned out to be such a fine lad though..:pepelit:
To be fair, best is only comparative to one’s competition and within Wei, Go Houmei appears to have none so it is not surprising that Wei gave him the highest rank. Lol.

So Qin decided to make an alliance with Wei to take down Juuko city so that the invasion of Zhao would be much more safe lol:ihaha: Very nice idea :pepelit:

And damn, look at Great General Gohoumei's eyes lmao:gokulaugh:That's how you know that the situation is way too intense:milaugh:Great chapter:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.