• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Doesn't the art feel a bit off? I think Haru was rushed or it just me.

Sento'Un is something else, to take Rokuiomi downward strike and still overpower him is impressive, mad points for him. He still a creep though.
Hype for Wei's berserker Ranbuhaku, he could fit right in with Zenou's group of bandits. A true berserker, their no allies, just foes to chop down.

KINGDOM GREATNESS is really on next f***ing level..:finally:
Sento'un is one mad lad, entering in the no man's land believing to be invincible..:milaugh:
As hyped up and bold these Chu generals are potrayed to be, I cannot wait to see them fall in the battle. Sento'Un might be the first to meet his end. Ran Bi Haku being shown as a mindless Berserker is not sitting well with me. I get that he lost his master to Qin but when you are in an allied force, you gotta do what you gotta do.:kayneshrug:
One cannot simply blindside Rokumi in a battlefield.:datas:

Can't wait for the next chapter,so far beginning of this arc is on fire!I didn't expect Qin/Wei to have more commanders on the battlefield then Chu.

As I said can't wait to see what GHM commanders bring to the table,I have feeling that one or two of them will fall to Chu rookies.

It is really hard to fight side by side with Ranbihaku!:gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bruh I think I shat myself when Ranbihaku popped up next to Rokuomi and Sento Un. Dude truly is an absolute terror lmfao.

I love the way Hara handles the progression of his characters. It makes sense that Houmei wouldn’t have total control over someone like Ranbihaku and thus my guy shows up and tries to kill both Rokuomi and Sento’Un at the same time lol. Or maybe Houmei just doesn’t care if Ranbihaku kills any Qin generals lol.

It’s also really great to see Mouki in competition with Juuko Ou and Houmei, it really makes Mouki feel less like he’s living in Mouten’s shadow and more like he’s accomplishing real feats for himself. Serving as the strategist for this huge army and all.

Sento Un saying my man Rokuomi would only be a 1,000 Man Commander in Chu? Now that’s some flagrant underestimation lol. I get that Chu is Chu and all but only 1,000 Man Commander for a Qin General? Disrespect. Lol

Sento Un also impressed me quite a bit when he stopped Ranbi Haku’s Glaive Swing. These Chu Generals really don’t play around lol. I knew Sento Un would be strong but I figured the Behemoth Ranbihaku wouldn’t be stooped quite so easily.

Was a fun chapter, especially the buildup to the battle itself, but I’m hyped for the next one.

Can't wait for the next chapter,so far beginning of this arc is on fire!I didn't expect Qin/Wei to have more commanders on the battlefield then Chu.

As I said can't wait to see what GHM commanders bring to the table,I have feeling that one or two of them will fall to Chu rookies.

It is really hard to fight side by side with Ranbihaku!:gokulaugh:
Plus Qin + Wei have 120k vs 110k for Chu. When was the last time Qin had the number advantage?

Something smells fishy here.

It’s also really great to see Mouki in competition with Juuko Ou and Houmei, it really makes Mouki feel less like he’s living in Mouten’s shadow and more like he’s accomplishing real feats for himself. Serving as the strategist for this huge army and all.
Aye, it is good to see that Mouki is growing. Though his nervousness when on the actual battlefield still shows. The lad’s nerves be causing him to sweat hard. In comparison, Gohoumei has a solid poker face while Juko Ou looks like he is having the time of his life. Lol.