• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This panel made me sympathize with Man'U. He has seen some serious shit.
It is sad to see an ally Commander fall so early in a battle but seeing how Wei soldiers were riding on high clouds, it was necessary to bring them back to reality. It also hyped up Gen'U for whom I had lesser of hope to be this formidable.
Juko'Ou admiring Go Hou Mei was the best. Sending Kouyuko to stop Tou's momentum is really exciting. We can see what Chu's Shin has been upto after the Coalition arc. This arc is surely going be a lengthy one cause these Generals aren't stopping and they have such an elite forces at their disposal. The only way to end this battle quicker would be only if the crazy 4 of Jukko forfiets their allegiance towards Chu.
Seeing Moubu swing his big a** Mace and Tou with his Faru Faru is always a blessing.:finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I swear, sometimes I think Hara is literally reading my mind as I’m reading Kingdom chapters lol. When I first saw Bakai, no lie, my first thought was “that guy looks quite strong. He’s probably going to fuck shit up during this battle”

Gen U was literally the General from Juuko that I thought the least of at first lol. Not that I thought he looked weak, but just that I really didn’t know what to think of him compared to the others lol.

Then my dude’s first feat in the manga is utterly annihilating a martial Wei General with a look of utter boredom in his eyes.

To paraphrase my man @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ,

Hara is a Fucking mastermind man lol.

I would say the probability of Man’U being = to Moubu skyrocketed after what we learned about these guys this chapter lol. It’s clear that Hara does not intend to have him get crushed by Moubu lol. And I post this knowing full well that Hara is probably reading my mind here again to shock me lmfao.

It’s also awesome to see Houmei have come as far as he has. I remember when he was a Wei General trying to defeat Duke Hyou’s 10,000 while he himself had 100,000, looking like a true Senpai lol. Now he’s a Fire Dragon being compared to Riboku and having his offensive tactics looking like they’re on par with Tou and Moubu’s advances lol. Houmei has truly come a long way.

Giving this one a 5/5 just for Gen’U vs Bakai lmfao.

Bakai was introduced last chapter and this is the only thing he said before getting killed

Is this the worst commander performance we've ever seen? :suresure:
Surprisingly not. Although 80% of his name does indeed read Baka, old Bakai still lasted for a chapter and did get time to utter a single line of dialogue before his demise, unlike this bloke.
Page 15, first mention.

Page 17, first appearance.

Page 18, last appearance.
He did not even last for a single manga panel. :catsweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Surprisingly not. Although 80% of his name does indeed read Baka, old Bakai still lasted for a chapter and did get time to utter a single line of dialogue before his demise, unlike this bloke.
Page 15, first mention.

Page 17, first appearance.

Page 18, last appearance.
He did not even last for a single manga panel. :catsweat:
Wasn’t that guy a Great General candidate too or something like that? Iirc he was a “rising star” for the Qin lol.

I thought Kanmei's military service record didn't suffer a single loss as he said?:kaidowhat:
You know, I was wondering about the exact same thing. So I looked back at Chapters 311-313 and this is what I found.

Assuming that all these translations are 100% accurate and that Kanmei is telling the truth, Kanmei himself states that he has never suffered a single loss since his first campaign.
So there is still room for Kanmei to have suffered a military defeat in a battle before his first military campaign.

Military campaigns in Kingdom are usually overseen by Great Generals in most cases so if Kanmei was defeated before his first campaign then it is probable that he was defeated when he himself was only a General. If that is the case then it would have been General Kanmei vs (former) Great General(s) Man U/Sen To Un/Gen U/Juko Ou. Defeating a relatively inexperienced General Kanmei would be a completely different task to defeating the experienced Great General Kanmei that Moubu faced.

Interestingly, Kanmei does in fact mention that there was a foe only ten years ago that made him use his mace.
This could well be one of the Juuko Four (probably Man U). Considering that Kanmei defeated Great General Oukotsu with his sword.
This would mean that whoever Kanmei fought with his mace, Kanmei considered them to be stronger than Oukotsu, who was considered to be the strongest in brute strength out of the Qin Six.
So that would be some foreshadowed hype. :catsure:

props to that last panel:

That is some awesome colouring. Lol. For a bloke with a tonne of eyes on his armour, Bakai sure did not see Gen U coming. :kappa:

Better a literal eye for detail than a giant love heart though. :watchout:
Wasn’t that guy a Great General candidate too or something like that? Iirc he was a “rising star” for the Qin lol.
Just before he died he had been promoted to General but had he survived he could well have become a future Great General of Qin. Unfortunately, we will never know. :catsweat:

Let me tell you, his untimely demise was a big shock the first time I read it. I initially thought I had somehow managed to accidentally skip a few chapters. :rolaugh:

D

Dragomir

Holy shit man, this chapter is glorious. To say that Hara is giving 110% boys up would be a severe understatement.

Just look at this stuff.

My man looking high as fuck from that tea bruh, lmao.

Juko'ou is practically saying that he doesn't even need to be there.
Straight up whooped Kanmei's ass left, right, up, down, and center.
Look at their eyes dude. Gen'U, Sento'Un, Man'U, all three of them looking beastly.
And just like that Bakai got clapped.

Lastly, that little snippet of a flashback with Man'U in the first page has me heavily intrigued. Would love to see more.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I thought Kanmei's military service record didn't suffer a single loss as he said?:kaidowhat:
I would like to throw in my own theory, it is possible to both not lose, while also not really winning either. I’m not sure how this would be possible in Kingdom but like...would Gaimou consider Chiyoyou a loss for himself? Sure Wei lost but it had nothing to do with Gaimou lol.

Idk. It is very interesting that they claim to have fought Kanmei before lol.

Interestingly, Kanmei does in fact mention that there was a foe only ten years ago that made him use his mace.
Great find
:cheers:

It would be some next level foresight if Hara knew that Kanmei was referencing the Juuko armies here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.