• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuu vs Moubu seems like super duper hype! Manu seems extremely strong!! Maybe even stronger than Kanamei!

We have not seen Moubu in action for a long time now and so far he has done his usual thing. The arm power of Manu seems unreal. He will definitely be a strong challenge for Moubu.

Excited to see how much houmei has grown. That Chu general seems quite strong! Let's see how Houmei reacts to him without Ranbihaku. Both Moubu and Houmei are gonna have extremely tough battle on their hands! Great chapter

I love this :cheers:
Man U looks like a depressed Ouki/Moubu
Someone who gave up on their dream
He probably was a great general carrying the weight of his nation but after his defeat he finds it all meaningless
Intersted to see what happens to his character from now on
I'm definitely intrigued
And yeah him overpowering Moubu with 1 hand is hype af but pls Hara don't make him stronger than Kanmei without giving a good explanation as to why Kanmei was known as the strongest
Overall awesome chapter
It's a shame Rokuomi gets overpowered so often but the Gohoumei vs Sento Un battle is gonna be awesome :steef:

Not sure why Sentoun didn't kill Rokuomi right off the bat because he was so inferior but that what plot armor is for.

Not surprising that Manu is this strong because Haru already said in chapter 654 that Manu and the others made Kanmei and his peers flee. These four generals are so terrifying that Chu gave up and let them live in boredom because it was a lost cause. Therefore if Kanmei and the rest of Chu's elite are great white sharks, Manu, Sentoun, Genu and Ju ko are the orcas.

Last edited:
Man'U admitting that Kanmei was indeed stronger than Moubu proves that Kanmei wasn't false claiming. The thing that Moubu carries is the weight of a GG who fights to protect and defend his nation.
From the last statement of Man'U, he kinda sounded like Gecko Moriah from OP, wondering who it was who trampled over his dreams and hopes. I'm expecting some intense exchange of words inbetween Moubu and Man'U.
Rokumi wasn't enough of a challenge for Sentoun to finish him off. :josad:
Such a great chapter overall..!!

I really wouldn't have expected Juuko city to be this strong. They're like a mini super state on their own.

- Sentou'un low diffing Rokuomi casually, lol. I guess he's about Gyou'un/Bananji level on his own, but he runs into traps very easily.
- Man'u is a damn monster! I have a hard time believing that he could be stronger than Kanmei, but now it's very likely to be the case. Which means Moubu is the underdog again.

Anyways Gohoumei needs to be the hero of this campaign imo. I need him to own either Sentou'un or the Chu strategist who hasn't done anything himself yet. Ranbihaku is Wei's strongest fighter and even he looks like a mere mid diff for Sentou'un.

So Gohoumei needs to level the battlefield with his tactics

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Out of interest, where do you rank Shou Hei Kun as a military strategist compared to Riboku/Ousen ?
Close to both in terms of strategy and tactics but slightly inferior as Shouheikun seems to be a master of traditional strategy and warfare while Riboku and Ousen both have created their own unconventional strategies and tactics which allows them to be superior.

He dwarfs both of them in martial strength tho.

Gohoumei seems to have quite a bit of faith in his remaining Generals. He is sending Ryuuhan against someone that matched Ranbihaku and leaving Junei to simultaneously hold off both Gen U and Haku Rei. Regardless, I imagine Gohoumei is going to whip out some mad defensive formations. :finally:

Gotta love Rokuomi's sense of honour. :catsweat:

I also gotta love Gyo En's chicken helmet.:denzimote:

I imagine Kouyoku will be rather miffed at being left behind. Although, with no decently strong opposition to oppose him, he could actually be in a good position to attack the Qin HQ. :bamathink:
Not sure why Sentoun didn't kill Rokuomi right off the bat because he was so inferior but that what plot armor is for.
It is not plot armour when the action taken is consistent with the character's portrayel. Lol.

Yes, killing Rokuomi immediately would be the most logical thing to do and any logically driven character should kill him in order to remain consistent.

Sento Un however is not a logically driven character. He is a self indulgent, whimsical thrill seeker whose main concern in life is finding entertainment through battle. He is even willing to go as far as putting himself and his men in strategically questionable positions just to see what happens.

He found Rokuomi too lacking in strength to be entertaining and has moved on to somewhere else that will potentially yield stronger opponents and be more "interesting".

Status
Not open for further replies.