Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
good chapter.
at the end rei will join HSU after kk beat her and changing her personality.
I certainly hope not. She is beyond redemption, she killed the tied up soldier ffs. At first I was thinking of her as a Houken Jr. who now has a path to follow but her path is totally different.
The chapter was good. Though spoiler already said so but Kou almost getting killed still took me by surprise. Shin looked more mature in this chapter. His trust on Kyoukai must be enormous if he is letting go someone like Kyourei even after breaking so many rules and almost killing his man (Kou).

I am impressed that Kou managed to learn a Kai technique just through observation. :watchout:
I also wonder if that scene with Rei hurling is a sign that her technique leaves her with painful drawbacks or if deep down, some part of her (maybe the Shiki part?) is actually sickened by her (Rei's?) berserk slaughters?

Regardless, @Admiral Lee Hung was right on the money about Rei coming to kill Kai. Being a Katakuri fan clearly comes with perks, like Future Sight. :kata:
I didn't like Hi Shin Unit shitting in front of Rei. Why don't Hara let Shin taught her some lesson, she is looking down on everyone.
I do not blame the Hi Shin Unit for being terrified of her. The Shiyuu are basically demigods as far as the Kingdom verse is concerned and Rei is a completely unhinged battle lunatic. If I was in the HSU, I would be requesting a transfer to the Gaku Ka Army round about now. :believe:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The cover page looks cool. And of course the ritual has to passed on one to another. Which means that Rei's purpose here is to kill another Shiyuu which is Kyoukai.

The Hi Shin Unit be like:

Yup, definitely agree with Kanto on this one.

And damn, Rei would have kill Kou right there if all the guys didn't come out and look for him.:crazwhat:

Current Kyoukai should be strong enough to beat Rei. If not then Shin might try to help as well. And I still think that she will join the HSU to be honest because of this down here.
I can see Kyourei joining the HSU but then betray them due to her bloodthirsty personality and ulterior motives (which whatever it is). But if Hara pull a Akame Ga Kill with Akame and Kurome but with Kyoukai and Kyourei instead then I'm all prepare for it.:pepecry:
Nailed it on the betraying the HSU and the ulterior motive (which is killing Kyoukai). And I'm hoping that Kyoukai would beat Rei and change her bloodthirsty lunatic personality to more of a matured and merciful type character. And Hara better not pull a AGK because I would be so pissed if Kyoukai actually kills Rei.
So was KyouRei ordered to kill Kyoukai or does she want to kill her, that's the question?
Rei's definitely seems like she wants to kill Kyoukai for me at least.

I certainly hope not. She is beyond redemption, she killed the tied up soldier ffs. At first I was thinking of her as a Houken Jr. who now has a path to follow but her path is totally different.
The chapter was good. Though spoiler already said so but Kou almost getting killed still took me by surprise. Shin looked more mature in this chapter. His trust on Kyoukai must be enormous if he is letting go someone like Kyourei even after breaking so many rules and almost killing his man (Kou).
on contrast.
she is more likely to koin now than ever.
you know why cuz harainvested in her relation with the infantry soilders and commander for 4 chapters ?!

do you think that hara wasted those 4 chapters so it end with kk killing her or nkt joining?!

it clear this is just a build for her character as a new member of HSU.
but still i don't like 2 kk HSU .
plz hara let kk become lone unit and leave hsu.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:seriously:

I am quite certain he didn't even read the chapter and made this up from other posts, :milaugh:
Haha i already talked about Kingdom with Reborn, he doesn't make a TAC 2.0 lol

Nice chapter, Rei is mad and the Kou moment was nice. I like that the Unit has enough guts to stand against Rei even if she is a monster.

Shin must really trust Kai to wait for her.

To bad I wanted Shin to put Rei in her place, she thinks too much of herself. Rei seems to only respect Kai, so if Shin had punked her it could have been cool

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@Zoro D Goat
I think KyouRei was ordered to do so by the elders of the clan. The ritual needs to stop and Kyoukai wanted it to stop by hiding Yuuren's death
So it plausible Haeu is planning another side arc with the Shiyuus.
So does that means that Kyoukai have to kill Rei? Cuz I hope not.
Post automatically merged:

I can totally see Kyoukai going with Rei to the Shiyuu Clan tribes to negotiate with the elders.

So does that means that Kyoukai have to kill Rei? Cuz I hope not.
Post automatically merged:

I can totally see Kyoukai going with Rei to the Shiyuu Clan tribes to negotiate with the elders.
No but I can see Kyoukai showing her superiority and making Rei submit that Kyoukai is the alpha/uncrowded Shiyuu.

Yeah down the road, Haru can make a side arc with Kyoukai and Rei negotiating with the elders of the clans to change by words or by force.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
No but I can see Kyoukai showing her superiority and making Rei submit that Kyoukai is the alpha/uncrowded Shiyuu.
Kyoukai will show Rei who's the best girl in Kingdom is.:myman:
Yeah down the road, Haru can make a side arc with Kyoukai and Rei negotiating with the elders of the clans to change by words or by force.
Knowing Hara, violence is the way to go:gokulaugh:
We have to remember that Kyou Kai is somewhat weakened from her saving Shin during the last war. The win is not in the pocket. I can smell some talk no jutsu.
Or Shin might help her to win. Who knows?:jordanmf: