Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
hmm
so ou hon really lost almost all of his army +10k as they said left wing was 20k

center is losing as well but not bad as left wing
the right wing it seems the only one in good shape where raido is .
__
maroun thinks that hsu will be useful to even break kosho left wing
lol this is not possible
shin only have 15k vs maybe 60k or more
also there the battle field is so bad for hsu

so its only maroun thought that shin can do something
but we don't know what kanki think

i means its clear that kanki is just throwing shin and ou hon into death door without waiting for something from them

I have no idea what Kanki is doing, and I kinda love that. During the Zhao Invasion arc, people were marveled at Ousen for doing super basic shit (particularly the "locusts", I still laugh when none of the top strategists of Zhao or even Qin understood what he was doing and Kyoukai had to spell it out), but this is legitimately something I don't understand.

I'm 100% positive that Kanki's gonna end this battle with General Kochou's head. He's taking all of the glory, I'm sure of it.

Man Kanki seems like such a mystery..... Can't comprehend what he is doing so far. Don't think he is relying on Hi Shin for his victory.

Kanki's army is badly ravaged. Is he taking this risk to lure out Kochou so that he can slay him?

Feeling sorry for Ouhon....He nearly lost his whole unit. The unit which was awakened and it had valuable soldiers who had fought all the way with Ouhon. It was expected though. Don't know how Shin is gonna handle this (unless it involves instincts). Hope his instinctual potential, helps him to make some un usual tactics which may help Hi Shin to win. Need to see more of Shin's instincts imo. Maybe the way he saw those Zhao formations may kick in his instincts. Mega hyped for how this scenario pans out.

Break again next week sigh

Great chapter, with this it's even more understandable that Ousen can't read Kanki's mind. He is fucking crazy.
Damn Ouhon is almost dead, thats says a lot about how overwhelmed they were by the numbers if even him couldn't handle it.
I'm also hyped for some Shin greatness. Like others said I hope to see his instincts play a role and of course another demonstration of his raw strenght to wipe that smile off the Zhao general.

We see Ouhon's wife,given that he has stick in his ass I expected her to be cheerful person.

I hope that Hara will not again take out Ouhon at the beginning of the battle and later on again make him mobile for fighting,we have already seen that.

Shin better pay small price for not waiting for others,he is letting his feelings get best him and that is big no no on the battlefield.

That GHK dude will probably have solid strength and will be fine warm up for Shin before he take's on Kochou.

lol
you all saying instincts as if it were coc haki ?!

whatever all HSU has this battle is not winnable its impossible
for 2 reason :
the field is impossible for qin side
the numbers difference is so huge
hsu is only 15k with some leftover maybe the become 20k
and this is so small compared to zshaou side which is more likely 60k
60 left +120 center +60 right =240

60k or 50k vs 20K or 15K

is madness
it will be troll if they win over them

i hara stay logical here
if HSU win with this difference in numbers
its over for kingdom

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
i hara stay logical here
its over for kingdom
When have numbers ever been the deciding factor in a Kingdom battle? Duke Hyou effectively beat an army of 100K with 5K men. Shouheikun defeated 10K with 1K.

I don’t think you’re being logical at all. Every kingdom battle has been won by superior strength and tactics, never numbers.

lol
you all saying instincts as if it were coc haki ?!

whatever all HSU has this battle is not winnable its impossible
for 2 reason :
the field is impossible for qin side
the numbers difference is so huge
hsu is only 15k with some leftover maybe the become 20k
and this is so small compared to zshaou side which is more likely 60k
60 left +120 center +60 right =240

60k or 50k vs 20K or 15K

is madness
it will be troll if they win over them

i hara stay logical here
its over for kingdom
Nah dont look at that way

first its not winning or losing its about to advance look at the map Qin needs to capture the capital to end Zhao
Zhao forces are defending it
so its about Qin to push them back,, like in a footbal game where you move them back to make touchdown, to reach the capital little by little

Qin purpose is going step by step you cant swallow Zhao in one move

Shin and his squad wont win obviously they will just create a friction for Kanki to conquor the HQ of the 240.000 men army

Kanki already did by scattering his forces to small pieces its like virus that goes inside your body now the only problem is that Kankki needs to find the weak point of Kouchous formation to smuggle his troops there and assassinate him if Kouchou falls then the army needs to back off

Never can Shin win here its not about winning or losing its about to gain edge which is Kanki sure of thats why he is feeding the Zhao army give them confidence so he can strike in there most secure moment

When have numbers ever been the deciding factor in a Kingdom battle? Duke Hyou effectively beat an army of 100K with 5K men. Shouheikun defeated 10K with 1K.

I don’t think you’re being logical at all. Every kingdom battle has been won by superior strength and tactics, never numbers.
don't say this
numbers in kingdom is a big factor yeah not the only reason but big .
duke hyou situation is a lot different
first the field of the battle was normal not like now
also he didn't beat 100k alone its cuz the wei commander want duel
As hyo himself said its wrong to accept a duel with , if he used another tactic or retreat etc it would have been hard battle and duke hyo will be in trouble until the rest of the army come to help him
yeah guki is not match in duel vs hyo but he is great strategic general he would have give hyou alot of trouble.

__
yeah it was won superior strength and tactics, never numbers. as you said
but it was never this huge difference in numbers , even now 3 of 6gg for a year couldn't break through zhaou line with just only 1 gg ?!
what you call this is kosho is smarter than them for a year ?! was he stronger than those 3 gg for a year hell no
its numbers ,

but yeah numbers could fall if something happened like their leader killed

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
also he didn't beat 100k alone its cuz the wei commander want duel
Which shows that all the numbers in the world don’t matter if your leader is slain. And didn’t Mouten specifically state that he believed Kanki was looking to take Ko Chou’s head? Kanki is looking to win this battle by slaying Ko Chou, for which as we have seen, he does not need greater or equal numbers to do.

but it was never this huge difference in numbers , even now 3 of 6gg for a year couldn't break through zhaou line with just only 1 gg ?!
Ko Chou has 240K, Kanki has 80K. That is a 3:1 ratio, we have seen far worse odds before such as Shouheikun at Kanyou and Duke Hyou at Dakan. In both scenarios, the Qin still won the battle.

Kanki does not have to break the Zhao line. He only needs to slay Ko Chou, and if he does, the entire Zhao line will crumble without someone to lead them.

what you call this is kosho is smarter than them for a year ?! was he stronger than those 3 gg for a year hell no
its numbers ,
Ko Chou is a heavily hyped Great General, just like Ren Pa held off Ouki and Haku Ki simultaneously is how Ko Chou is holding off the Qin off. You don’t need greater numbers to pull off such a feat.

Anyway, look at this from Kanki’s perspective: the Qin have a huge numerical disadvantage, so using predictable tactics like what Denrimi predicted will never work against someone like Ko Chou. The only way to win in this scenario is a high-risk high-reward strategy like Kanki is attempting.

But I have no idea what he is planning either lol. I imagine Ko Chou is being very weary of Kanki given that apparently the Zhao have exposed Kanki’s HQ twice now but haven’t gone in for the deathblow.

What makes this situation grim imo is not the numerical disadvantage, it is how Ko Chou doesn’t seem like he will give any openings. Unless Kanki pulls a KokuYou Hills and sets off to torture and kill Zhao civilians to bait Ko Chou out of safety, then I really have no idea how they are going to take his head lol.

Which shows that all the numbers in the world don’t matter if your leader is slain. And didn’t Mouten specifically state that he believed Kanki was looking to take Ko Chou’s head? Kanki is looking to win this battle by slaying Ko Chou, for which as we have seen, he does not need greater or equal numbers to do.

Ko Chou has 240K, Kanki has 80K. That is a 3:1 ratio, we have seen far worse odds before such as Shouheikun at Kanyou and Duke Hyou at Dakan. In both scenarios, the Qin still won the battle.

Kanki does not have to break the Zhao line. He only needs to slay Ko Chou, and if he does, the entire Zhao line will crumble without someone to lead them.

Ko Chou is a heavily hyped Great General, just like Ren Pa held off Ouki and Haku Ki simultaneously is how Ko Chou is holding off the Qin off. You don’t need greater numbers to pull off such a feat.

Anyway, look at this from Kanki’s perspective: the Qin have a huge numerical disadvantage, so using predictable tactics like what Denrimi predicted will never work against someone like Ko Chou. The only way to win in this scenario is a high-risk high-reward strategy like Kanki is attempting.

But I have no idea what he is planning either lol. I imagine Ko Chou is being very weary of Kanki given that apparently the Zhao have exposed Kanki’s HQ twice now but haven’t gone in for the deathblow.

What makes this situation grim imo is not the numerical disadvantage, it is how Ko Chou doesn’t seem like he will give any openings. Unless Kanki pulls a KokuYou Hills and sets off to torture and kill Zhao civilians to bait Ko Chou out of safety, then I really have no idea how they are going to take his head lol.
that's right . as i said i don't have problem with this
lets say if this new general immediately or at start went to face shin in a duel and get killed. here it make sense.
but this circumstances doesn't mean numbers is nothing nah .

yep kanki have 80 vs 240
but to achieve his goal he has to bring something very unique .
same with ousen he couldn't take gey with normal methods so he came up with something incredible .

this make sense

if for example karyo ten brought marvelous plan to take this and win this impossible battle.
no one will complain.

my point is if it was just hsu 15k vs 50 k
hsu won by something like oh cuz hsu is more powerful than 50k army ,hsu is like 3 of ohon unit etc
this what i hate and it doesn't make sense.

Let's not forget the fact that Kanki still has Zenou clan and Saki clan up his sleeves.
Saki clan might be torturing some poor souls to get more info about KoChou whereas Zenou clan (possibly the strongest of all) is standing by to exploit any weakness that KoChou might have.