• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is starting to become one of my favorite battles and what I want in a sword fight. Which is the use of punches and kicks to get the edge over said opponent.
However Shin gonna grow even stronger in this match because my goodness GakuHaku is a fucking beast but due to him using his fist and legs. It is smart of Shin to go after his mobility to slow him down.

Last edited:
just read in reddit literally explode with anger because shin can defeat houken but struggle with unknown buddha lol
1. shin died when fighting houken so it,s Not An Overwhelming victory
2. houken have a mental breakdown because he realized his "path" is wrong
3. houken is NOT THE STROGEST MAN IN THE WORLD he only say i am bushin the martial god but he get defeated first by ouki n by shin so no people think he is kaido but actually he just crocodile in one piece

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh my word, Dumpling Sama is truly fantastic. Such a shame that he’s going to likely bite it soon because I love this character lel. We may need to do an in depth analysis of this character’s strength, because he truly is incredibly strong and versatile, it’s no wonder his own men think he is unbeatable lol.

Another thing this chapter really brought to the forefront is the focus on Kochou and his men’s “deity” theme, with Gakuhaku Kou not only possessing strength that seems inhuman, but also showing no human emotions on the battlefield whatsoever. I plan on doing a larger post on the “deity” themes of these characters when all is said and done but Hara greatly expanded on that this chapter.

It sucks that there’s a break next week but looking forward to the next chapter regardless.

just read in reddit literally explode with anger because shin can defeat houken but struggle with unknown buddha lol
1. shin died when fighting houken so it,s Not An Overwhelming victory
2. houken have a mental breakdown because he realized his "path" is wrong
3. houken is NOT THE STROGEST MAN IN THE WORLD he only say i am bushin the martial god but he get defeated first by ouki n by shin so no people think he is kaido but actually he just crocodile in one piece
I mean, Houken was pretty fucking strong?
Post automatically merged:

I mean, Houken was pretty fucking strong?
Like Shin needed Plot Armor and Nakama Power to defeat him and we all know those are two of the strongest powers in manga.