Kingdom - Chapter 702 - A Sight to Behold

Rate The Chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hes that FPS player that just camps in one spot.
So annoying.
Zhao doesnt have the power to fight Qin head on
so he needs to stretch the fight to weaken Qin and make them retreat

Zhao lost a huge portion of territory and with Kanki killing 100.000 men the manpower resource good even more dire

The best way is to defend with that one move Riboku has closed all open spots in there defense and now Qin is back at square one

Gyou and the other two cities have become useless

They must conquor the wall and Riboku of course will defend it

Ousen needs to again surpass everything to win this !!

anyway I love this feud between Ousen and Riboku its like Sherlock vs Moriatti

one is doing something the other ones counter it

I hope Hara is focussing more on Riboku and Ousen they take this on a whole another level

Last edited:
Kanki will be lured into a death trap and I feel like Shibashou is the one waiting for him.
No way Riboku didn't convince him to join his forces.
True, seems like two generals from seika joined him, they are probably Shibashou's vassals.

Unsure historically when does he participate tho, but with two seika generals here, he might also face Ousen while Riboku death traps Kanki, beats him then returns to help SBS.
Post automatically merged:

Interesting also HSU seems like they will be involved in the Kanki vs Riboku conflict.

Last edited:
kakukai really follow riboku plan is good,he hate riboku but know that his plan is great to follow
damn kanki really Snarky about hanzen siege tower lol:gokulaugh:
looks like Gi,an will be strategic place where riboku battle begun but i think ousen have another plan to pass the great wall ....
now the question is where riboku vs kanki will start?