• Lieutenant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 man squad leader

• Foot soldier

• Total voters
Kaine face lmao,, son of great ape and human. :milaugh:

This make sense,, Jiaga is the brute force and hence the stronger General while Konsara is the better Commander overall. Summary hinted otherwise.

Konsaro is psychologically breaking the General and the Army by mentioning the 6 months preparation and Riboku plan,, :sadgrin:

I'm dissapointed in Ousen

Lol did he really think Riboku wouldn't predict this

Riboku outplayed Ousen really hard big L for the grandmaster

Now they send approximately 38.000 men +Kanki army to the north obviously another army is waiting to ambush them

Riboku has thrown them back into square one

I would understand the others but not Ousen how the hell did he allow this to happen

If he doesn't interfere this gonna end into a quagmire

Welltheir are not facing any QIN significant General, so.....

We have to wait and see, they against some relevance General.

But i like their armor.
Post automatically merged:

I'm dissapointed in Ousen

Lol did he really think Riboku wouldn't predict this

Riboku outplayed Ousen really hard big L for the grandmaster

Now they send approximately 38.000 men +Kanki army to the north obviously another army is waiting to ambush them

Riboku has thrown them back into square one

I would understand the others but not Ousen how the hell did he allow this to happen

If he doesn't interfere this gonna end into a quagmire
He predicted, that's why him goes to north to see.

Welltheir are not facing any QIN significant General, so.....

We have to wait and see, they against some relevance General.

But i like their armor.

He predicted, that's why him goes to north to see.
He didn't predict the ambush
He thought Riboku doesn't know about the 200.000 soldiers big L

So nothing new here riboku knew everything as he always does,so predictable.
No dude normally he he is a few rounds ahead right now he ended the game before it starts

Lol can you predict your opponents last move in your upcoming chess match ?

The biggest issue I've here is this no named general.
Im not against sudden intro of generals , we have got many so far..

But just look at Shin or even Mouten and Ouhou (who r from elite family) and how much struggle they do to reach to Generals rank..
And here is this jackass leading 200k soldiers..
Author is degrading his own set standard..

Hope fully this army have some underdogs to save them from this mess

The biggest issue I've here is this no named general.
Im not against sudden intro of generals , we have got many so far..

But just look at Shin or even Mouten and Ouhou (who r from elite family) and how much struggle they do to reach to Generals rank..
And here is this jackass leading 200k soldiers..
Author is degrading his own set standard..

Hope fully this army have some underdogs to save them from this mess
Shin was war orphan,, he's had no way of gaining ranks through favours or royalty but sheer talent.​

There always have been joke Generals in Kingdom,, look at Commander in Chief and name only when Qin fought Renpa.​

Some considerations on the events :

- Riboku, what a monster...nothing surprising, I know. He foresaw and set up everything, putting the Qin into the position they are now.

- Kan Saro design looks great and the dude is a beast. I like the other Seika general there as well. That Qin army and his general (early rip)...oh boy.

I have reread this later section of the story, from when Riboku's wall was discovered and man, what a good run of chapters, as usual. The resolve of the Kochou's remnants, their actions achieving the result Riboku planned for and so the Ousen army remaining behind, Shin facing their rage and doing his job but with an imposing presence that grows and is felt larger and larger, symbolically looking at the insane one the likes of Ouki and Renpa have. Shin is growing and will get there. Cute parts with Riboku and Kaine, a desired future that sadly won't be. Qin line of actions, hunting, but becoming the hunted.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Riboku be like:

A 10/10 chapter for Riboku-sama hype alone.

I gotta say, Kansaro is becoming my favorite Seika general (after Shibashou-sama of course), his mask have a cool design. Second fav is probably Jiaga, third would be Gakushou while my least would be Joukaryuu. His joke is funny though.

Btw, Gakushou said that Jiaga is the strongest general of Seika. Does that mean Jiaga is stronger or at least physically stronger than Shibashou in combat? Then Joukaryuu also said that he was the former strongest general of Seika. But it seems like Kansaro is the second best general of Seika in terms of leadership while Gakushou looks to be the smartest one.

Was arguing with some weird Kingdom fans on other sites saying how did Qin or Zhao pulling soldiers from out of nowhere, well this chapter confirmed that Qin gathering most, if not all the soldiers from every single areas of Qin just to formed 200K army. While Zhao preserved their troops or did Riboku gather all of them somehow? Don't quite remember how there are so many Zhao soldiers in the first place.

I'm sure Shibashou will be stronger in a duel. It's quite rare to see a martial general have an even stronger sub.

I'm interested to see what the deal is with Joukaryuu though. If Jiaga is the martial beast, Kansaro is the best overall and Gakushou is the genius, then Joukaryuu will have his niche as well.

This chapter makes me think we're going to see Kanki not just lose, but be destroyed. By the time Ousen arrives, it will be a rescue mission.

Last edited: