• ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
this is
Battle of Bayou Arc 2.0

-Riboku aim / goal is to take the head of 6gg ouki/ kanki
-He hided the number of his army
-i think qin don't know yet about Riboku being the leader of gian army .

the only differences here

-Qin army from the start is cornered unlike bayou which was at thr end .

-qin army now is good trained soilders not half or most of them are farmers as in bayou.

-it was qin 100k vs zhou 160k (with Riboku reinforcements)
now 140k vs 310k.

-

-also Don't say that kanki now has shin or moten etc
ouki had tou which equal to him and mobou and his other 5 generals

- ouki has 8 generals including him
kanki has has 5 including him.

- Zhao generals were 8 including Riboku and hoken
now Riboku has 7 generals including him.

it seems the odds different some of them in favour of Kanki while some not .

so will Kanki surpass ouki and defeat Riboku 🤔.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Futei is a General now? That was a big jump lol, back in Shukai Plains 3 years ago he was only a 3,000 Man Commander. I’m interested to see how much he’s actually grown.

Anyway, I doubt that this huge army is the only trick Riboku has up his sleeve. All these years foreshadowing Riboku discovering Kanki’s weakness will not boil down to “hit him with big numbers!” Riboku and his men have something else planned, these huge numbers are just the precursor to the Godboku greatness to come.

Riboku gathered these numbers while keeping the information hidden with his information network and whittled down Qin army with his master plan but yeah when the General is Great as Riboku, this big number advantage kinda dissappoint me.​
I guess this is what makes Riboku Great General and realistic in it's own way. It is not exciting reading in Manga 310k facing 140k but it's goat thing being able to do to his enemies before the battle even started.

Riboku predicted the events as they'd unfold, got his army ready for the big battle incoming, reduced the enemy number just enough they still carry the compaign and then checkmate them finally ensuring one sided victory. Not textbook amazing that fans wants but amazing nonetheless. I guess this is how real Great General nust have been in history, using Terrains, maps, time and other factors to decide the battle before it even begins.

Once battle starts there are too many factors a victory or loss can depend on,, Riboku gurantees his victory beforehand. GOAT.​

Futei is a General now? That was a big jump lol, back in Shukai Plains 3 years ago he was only a 3,000 Man Commander. I’m interested to see how much he’s actually grown.

Anyway, I doubt that this huge army is the only trick Riboku has up his sleeve. All these years foreshadowing Riboku discovering Kanki’s weakness will not boil down to “hit him with big numbers!” Riboku and his men have something else planned, these huge numbers are just the precursor to the Godboku greatness to come.
it was 3 years ago
so it make sense at least

but yeah i hope to see him have feats rather than being just general.

according to his age he could serve as big threat later with the prince ka

ofc it can be numbers .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
it was 3 years ago
so it make sense at least

but yeah i hope to see him have feats rather than being just general.

according to his age he could serve as big threat later with the prince ka

ofc it can be numbers .
It makes sense, I’m just surprised lol. I thought we’d see him as a 5000 Man Commander first, but he either was promoted straight to General or was promoted to 5000 MC and we just never saw it.

It makes sense though, Futei is a talented warrior and he’s learning directly from Riboku, so hopefully we’ll see some good things from him.

Thats what I mean Riboku was in godmodus also for those who cry that he cheat read this !!!

He didnt needed spies nor did he need someone for him to scout he just simulated the whole scenario how the Qin would react to his great wall and countered them on every vital point while they couldnt answer

first, he moved Ousen out
second, he predicted the Qin need more numbers for wiping out Zhao even Qin did like Riboku conceal their numbers he knew they need more otherwise it would be futile for a grand offensive and this is where he owned Shinheikun and Ousen
they didn't think Riboku would understand their strategy
foolish not only that , they were owned on every step by him
while Riboku could comprehend them they couldn't comprehend Riboku
Riboku >Qin

Its Qins mistake for not be able to predict those 310K or the ambush and that's why he is superior to Ousen or SHK
I'm a bit disappointed in them to be owned so hard
I mean Kanki yes but Ousen should know better

Riboku predicted the Qin would need 210K + 180K to attack otherwise succession couldn't be accomplished and countered this with his methods while Qin couldn't predict Ribokus movements
reducing enemies numbers increasing yours while preserving your energy that's why he allowed them to go uncontested first it was to lure significant numbers to Zhao northern second to give them a decisive blow they won't recover losing 140K
While Han and Wei ( the alliance is gonna end ) on their back
this is a huge blow with 40k and Ousens losses they would prob lose 200K

Its a disaster Riboku is like the Equalizer he is gonna own them

So those who think its like Bayou no he didn't cheated Qin also said 20k but he knew they need more numbers to conquor Zhao
why didnt Qin foresaw this he even foresaw that they will take the neighboring castle its like he was toying with them
if your smart you should start shivering when you can take a castle without any men that means the enemy knew all your steps up to that point

he did reserve what Qin planed for Zhao
they wanted to outnumber him he outnumbered them
they wanted to trick him with numbers he showed them better
they wanted to surprise him he shocked their entire existence

Its not that he cheated he was just several hundreds steps above them now he wants vegenance
Kanki need sunbin 2.0 to escape this

I underestimated Kanki before and he completely shocked me by doing to Koshou what he did. Not looking down on him any longer. He for sure deserves to stand up to Ousen and Riboku.

Recent chapters want to bash in our heads how much of an ass whooping Kanki is about to get, i feel like he might surprise us.

I think Kanki will do a lot better against Riboku than we thing but then Shibashou comes in like Houken and fucks everyone up.

Okay I take it back @Yo Tan Wa

It seems like Qin is outnumbered by Zhao once again which I'm not surprised, Riboku has been gathering soldiers from rocks to rocks for half a year straight for this battle. And if y'all think Riboku is pulling soldiers out of his ass, the same can be said for Qin as well.

With that being said, nice chapter overall.

Some highlights,

Lmao, is that freaking Shin and Riboku doppelgangers by any chance?:suresure:While Hara himself is a goated mangaka, characters designs is definitely not his strong suite.

And Futei-sama debut himself as a General?

Man jump from 3K Commander to a General the next time we saw him. Truly a Great Heavens material. Wouldn't be surprised if my theory of Futei being the last member of Zhao's Three Great Heavens come true Lmao.:kobeha:

What's even more funny is that Riboku lookalike (Bafuuji) are getting along with Kaine (which makes Futei jealous for a bit) is not because they're both 5K Commanders, it's because Bafuuji looking like Riboku xD.

Riboku's speech was dope.

While I want to see Riboku beating Kanki, I hope that the battle won't be just "Ohh, I got more soldiers so I win." I want to see strategic and psychological fight between Riboku and Kanki and not just some simple pincer surprise attack.

But the teaser for this battle back in chapter 701 was a nice foreshadowing though.

Here in the Riboku's army marching, we can see Fuuon (Shin lookalike) on the left behind Futei while Bafuuji is on the far right (same armor design and all).

Then behind Kaine and Shunsuiju, that's probably Seika Generals Gakushou and Jyoukaryuu (same mustache and long beard, and the scar on the left eye). Their helmets are cool looking as well. Can't wait for the big dawg Zhao's Sleeping Tiger Shibashou-sama himself.:steef:

So yeah, I think that's it for my review. Like I said, hopefully Riboku-sama will show some high IQ strategies and tactics against Kanki and not rely on just numbers alone. Since he knows Kanki's weakness and all.

Goatboku's about to prove himself that he's above second generation of Qin's Six Great Generals by defeating one himself.

Okay I take it back @Yo Tan Wa

It seems like Qin is outnumbered by Zhao once again which I'm not surprised, Riboku has been gathering soldiers from rocks to rocks for half a year straight for this battle. And if y'all think Riboku is pulling soldiers out of his ass, the same can be said for Qin as well.

With that being said, nice chapter overall.

Some highlights,

Lmao, is that freaking Shin and Riboku doppelgangers by any chance?:suresure:While Hara himself is a goated mangaka, characters designs is definitely not his strong suite.

And Futei-sama debut himself as a General?

Man jump from 3K Commander to a General the next time we saw him. Truly a Great Heavens material. Wouldn't be surprised if my theory of Futei being the last member of Zhao's Three Great Heavens come true Lmao.:kobeha:

What's even more funny is that Riboku lookalike (Bafuuji) are getting along with Kaine (which makes Futei jealous for a bit) is not because they're both 5K Commanders, it's because Bafuuji looking like Riboku xD.

Riboku's speech was dope.

While I want to see Riboku beating Kanki, I hope that the battle won't be just "Ohh, I got more soldiers so I win." I want to see strategic and psychological fight between Riboku and Kanki and not just some simple pincer surprise attack.

But the teaser for this battle back in chapter 701 was a nice foreshadowing though.

Here in the Riboku's army marching, we can see Fuuon (Shin lookalike) on the left behind Futei while Bafuuji is on the far right (same armor design and all).

Then behind Kaine and Shunsuiju, that's probably Seika Generals Gakushou and Jyoukaryuu (same mustache and long beard, and the scar on the left eye). Their helmets are cool looking as well. Can't wait for the big dawg Zhao's Sleeping Tiger Shibashou-sama himself.:steef:

So yeah, I think that's it for my review. Like I said, hopefully Riboku-sama will show some high IQ strategies and tactics against Kanki and not rely on just numbers alone. Since he knows Kanki's weakness and all.

Goatboku's about to prove himself that he's above second generation of Qin's Six Great Generals by defeating one himself.
Well let's assume formations

Kanki has 140.000 men

Let's say
40k left
40k right
60k middle

Riboku has 310.000 men
100k left
100k right
110k middle

100k vs 40k
100k vs 40k
110k vs 60k

It's an massacre like in Kouchous case

I think Kanki will make use of the terrain and use guerrilla tactic to take them out

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man jump from 3K Commander to a General the next time we saw him. Truly a Great Heavens material.
Is he really though? Lol

Hard to see him that way when the climax of his Shukai Plains contribution involved him getting swatted like a fly by heavily wounded Ouhon lol.

It would be one thing if Futei had his intellect hype but he seems to be mainly a martial commander, and martially he seems far beneath Shin and Ouhon.

How can they come at you at 3 sides and surprise you? :lusalty:
Can't you see 100k men before they come in your archers range?
Post automatically merged:

Trees, you can see them on the last page
Aren't you supposed to have people ahead to report?
You're not supposed to be surrounded so easily
And it's not like last time where they were going deep to get traped
All you need is 5 guys a mile ahead to say yeah a 100 k men are coming

Last edited:
The numbers are too different for my liking but that's only because i am/we are looking at this Gian battle in isolation. The reality is this war began long ago. It was Ousen and Kanki vs Riboku. Riboku built a wall, knowing that Ousen would target Gian because of it. Ousen had to act in haste so that Zhao wouldn't figure out what was happening, but Riboku knew this all along. As such, he was able to wound Ousen, separate him from Kanki, cripple the Qin reinforcements whom Ousen and Kanki wanted to rush to the battlefield, whilst stilll leaving Kanki with enough men to engineer him into the deathpit that will be Gian.

This is why Riboku is the #1 GG alive. He thinks deeper than everyone else. What was meant to be an even battle, is now looking massively in his favour - and the main event hasn't even begun yet.

For personal preference i'd rather it just be a straight even battle on the plains, and I am hopeful of some Qin reinforcements, but we can't disregard how Riboku has arguably crippled his enemy from day 1.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

How can they come at you at 3 sides and surprise you? :lusalty:
Can't you see 100k men before they come in your archers range?
Post automatically merged:

Aren't you supposed to have people ahead to report?
You're not supposed to be surrounded so easily
And it's not like last time where they were going deep to get traped
All you need is 5 guys a mile ahead to say yeah a 100 k men are coming
Hi, family man now ... Laughter.
Apparently things are getting interesting, maybe I should take the current ones or let a few more chapters accumulate?