• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just love it, Riboku Greatness. Hara drew exactly what happens when even Geniuses like Mouten are caught with their pants down. This is what a surprise factor is, Riboku is not letting enemy generals figure things out. Realistically this battle is already over, but yeah things always have a twist in fiction so lets see what Kanki or Shin does.​
Post automatically merged:

You'all realise in this compaign Riboku singlehandedly outwitted all of Qin Goats here that's including Ousen, Kanki, SHK, Mouten and all court officials.​

It's a lot of different factors involved, Riboku has been prepared for a long time and mobilized the north, and build the great wall which leaves Qin without much of a choice really, they had also to take Gian to prevent Kantan royals from escaping.

Outwitted and not leaving the Qin forces with choices as with the great wall they really had only one route, while at the same time with it he could control and isolate the information on what happened on the northern Zhao preparing the trap only the inevitable route for the Qin.

D

Dragomir

As someone who isn't a fan of Riboku, I'm not particularly wowed by this "hunting trap" he had laid for Qin. It feels just more like a large-scale version of his future sight in action. I suppose the real-life Riboku was just that good, but looking at it from a fictional story perspective, I'm bored by it.

I do hope that we get to see Shin's instincts be a big factor in saving Qin from getting curb stomped as they're set up to be. Stragety in this situation is next to useless, this is a perfect situation for an instinctual general to take charge and save the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i get is "Where is Shin?????".
Next chaoter must be him doing something big.
It's time to show the development towards " 30.000 men Shin'

In case anyone wants to read the early translation of chapter 716, here you go. (good quality)
Damn, i was gonna say above(my post). But you spoiled it. Dont do that bro hahaha