Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Kingdom - Chapter 718
Title: Combined Strength

Support the Author by buying Kingdom manga, when available in your region/language.

Read The Chapter Online
SenseScans

Lol finally somebody made this thread.

The chapter is alright, we probably gonna see Shin vs Jyoukaryu and Mouten vs Gakushou. Although the fights shouldn't be less than a high diff because Hara is showcasing the capability of Seika Generals.

Naki is seen with 5000-men commander. Looks like he will be the 1st outside kyoukai who becomes general. He is 1000-men rank. Next he should be 3000-men. As 1000-men in rank leaps to 5000-men has never heard. Of course he may lead 5000-men even though he is 3000-men commander.

But he was 1000-men commander in Kanki as i recall, so i wonder why he isnt 3000-men commander by now.

Garo is the closest to him. After gakurai down in prev chapter, he might commands 2000-men including gakurai's.

Naki is seen with 5000-men commander. Looks like he will be the 1st outside kyoukai who becomes general. He is 1000-men rank. Next he should be 3000-men. As 1000-men in rank leaps to 5000-men has never heard. Of course he may lead 5000-men even though he is 3000-men commander.

But he was 1000-men commander in Kanki as i recall, so i wonder why he isnt 3000-men commander by now.

Garo is the closest to him. After gakurai down in prev chapter, he might commands 2000-men including gakurai's.
I agree, now that Gakurai died, Garo will commanders all Hyou troops and will be a 2000 man Commander.

Naki i see after Kanki lost(maybe dead?) will come some guys from Kanki army will make Naki command them with Maron possibly.