Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Kingdom - Chapter 724
Title: The Four Battles

Support the Author by buying Kingdom manga, when available in your region/language.

Read The Chapter Online
SenseScans

D

Dragomir

Yo, that formation had me absolutely dying. I was legit laughing out loud at it. After all that talk about Kanki not knowing any conventional tactics, dude busts out the wonkiest-looking formation ever lmao. 😂

That smile by Kanki, yeeeeeeesh. RIBOKU BREAKING A SWEAT, YEEEEEEEEESH! (Is that the first time we've ever seen Riboku with such an expression?)

That hype af. I need chapter 725 like right now.
Post automatically merged:

RIP. :pepehands:

Rhea

Cattitude
@Dragomir

I got baited, silly me :pepehands:

Judging from the cover, I thought I will see some Romance stuff panel at War.
But once randomly check the chapter, body got slashed, body and head pieces flying everywhere........ its almost the pages all in black :believe:

Rhea

Cattitude
Lmfao, you should read the manga. It's really good!
Absolutely no lmao
Its good for you, for Toko, for Rayan but not for me.

I bet Kiwi or Nat never read or even take a peek of this manga 🤧

Even later when I decide to restart the diet program, and this manga will help me reducing my appetite.
Will considering to take a peek at it ever again 😂

Rhea

Cattitude
Read chapter 476, best romance stuff happens there.

Very, very special romance.
Only 476? What about the rest 400+ chapter lmao?
I'm not sure if there will be many romance stuff instead of blood and body pieces everywhere based on from the last I checked :pepeanger:

But I admit it, the drawing is very neat like it was one-shot manga.

Riboko saying Kanki had no idea of the Pincer attack strategy being on existence ....:joker:
Kanki..:beanmean:
Maron: OH MY GOD IS HE PRAYING..??:josad:

Riboku maybe right of Kanki being unable to charge straight but that doesn't mean he cannot change the scenario/ battlefield suitable for him to utilize his underhanded tactics. Which is exactly what he is doing.:myman:

Damn, these chapter releases are seriously behind the Spoilers. We had the Spoilers for this chapter over two weeks ago. :tchpepe:
We should just make chapter threads when other translations are out, whenever sensescans come out they come out people can wait to read them or read the chapter again, like they do with OP translations.

Like we know what happens in the next chapter already, and there's already a translation of that available just not sensescans, lol.

D

Dragomir

Damn, these chapter releases are seriously behind the Spoilers. We had the Spoilers for this chapter over two weeks ago. :tchpepe:
We should just make chapter threads when other translations are out, whenever sensescans come out they come out people can wait to read them or read the chapter again, like they do with OP translations.

Like we know what happens in the next chapter already, and there's already a translation of that available just not sensescans, lol.
Oh, wow, is this why the chapter discussion threads have been dead af lately? I must be only person who doesn't read the spoilers.

Where are the other translations from? I can make discussion threads about those and then edit in the sensecans later when it comes out as the official translation.

Oh, wow, is this why the chapter discussion threads have been dead af lately? I must be only person who doesn't read the spoilers.

Where are the other translations from? I can make discussion threads about those and then edit in the sensecans later when it comes out as the official translation.
Yeah, pretty much. Most folk here follow the Spoiler thread and end up talking about the chapter there since waiting two or more weeks for SenseScans to release is just painful. Lol.

D

Dragomir

Yeah, pretty much. Most folk here follow the Spoiler thread and end up talking about the chapter there since waiting two or more weeks for SenseScans to release is just painful. Lol.
Alright, cool. Posted the discussion thread for 725. Tag me when the Imgur translations for future chapters are released in the general discussion thread and I'll have their discussion threads up and running.