Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Kingdom - Chapter 727
Title: Kanki's Axe

Support the Author by buying Kingdom manga, when available in your region/language.
Read The Chapter Online

SenseScans

Amazing chapter Riboku wieder the floor with the Qin

Whats worse is I thought Kanki escaped with a great number of people but Riboku call them leftovers while Shins group around 10.000 is significant

Kanki has no choice but to rely on Shin

He will probably escape and let the Zhao chase him shifting Zhaos focus and allow Shin and Co take on Gian

when you're the only one excluded from the tag..:pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Zenou himself is still alive, beat up but still living. Riboku always getting bested and still managing to stay positive is the best. The epic counter is about to begin, Riboku may take Kanki's head but Kanki will have the last laugh and leave Riboku scratching his head. :cheers:

Last edited:
Kan Ki's personal army of 55,000 pretty much lost the entirety of their infantry force and was whittled down to probably 10% of their original number, if they're now considered less of a threat than the 10,000 or so combined remains of the HSA and GKA.

The core of Kan Ki's clans more or less escaped, but losing the Zenou clan hurt them considerably. Rin Gyoku and Koku'ou couldn't hope to compensate for that kind of fire power.

Of the 140,000 Qin troops that arrived at Gian, I reckon RBK will have buried in the neighbourhood of 125,000:
  • close to 100% of the 10,000 Heki Army
  • close to 100% of 50,000 Fuu Han Army
  • close to 60% of 25,000 HSA + GKA, i.e. ~15,000
  • around 90% of the 55,000 Kan Ki Army, i.e. 49,500
Throw the 40,000 buried by the Roumou Army on top of that and RBK has come close to repaying the Qin twofold for Eikyuu.

Last edited:
dunno why i never trust riboku judgement so much did kanki really run out troops? did he escaped or counter attacked ? too much confidence will destroy you:sus:
n as usual riboku underestimated shin :pepeke:

dunno why i never trust riboku judgement so much did kanki really run out troops? did he escaped or counter attacked ? too much confidence will destroy you:sus:
n as usual riboku underestimated shin :pepeke:
If the Seika generals hadn't gotten injured by the HSA and GKA, RBK would've sent them alongside Ba Nan Ji stop the Kan Ki Army's breakthrough, and they would have likely succeeded.

Without moving the Ba Nan Ji Army, the Zhao still whittled down the 55,000 Kan Ki Army to ~10% or thereabouts.

I imagine with the Seika generals supporting Ba Nan Ji, there wouldn't have been a chance for Kan Ki to escape with more than a couple 100 cavalry at best, if at all.

Last edited: