Chapter Discussion Kingdom Chapter 739: On the Castle Walls!

Rate the chapter!

• 5K Commander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3K Commander

• 1K Commander

• Total voters
Chapter is out for a while but since no one make a thread for it, I guess it's my honor to do so (and it's supposed to be my job to post chapter threads anyway LUL).

So yeah, I'm only gonna leave the chapter links here for y'all to read if y'all haven't done so, but next chapters and so, I will formally decorate the opening post so it looks better than just some lame "Chapter is out folks" and leave the chapter links.

Enjoy:

Finally Kanki started his psychological warfare.
:steef:

This man also knows no one is going to come for there aid, but he's still planning to counter. Lol
Kanki is a nightmare match-up against anybody lmao. His psychological warfare and unorthodox methods are almost unbeatable it's crazy.:jay-he:

Haven't seen the newest spoilers but any chance that Kanki is actually going for Hika or that was just a bluff?

Kanki is a nightmare match-up against anybody lmao. His psychological warfare and unorthodox methods are almost unbeatable it's crazy.
That's why Riboku said "if there's anyone who can defeat him than it would be Kanki".
Even though Ousen fucked him up more badly. Lol
Haven't seen the newest spoilers but any chance that Kanki is actually going for Hika or that was just a bluff?
Wait for a day or two and the new chapter would be available. You'll be surprised for sure.
:milaugh: