Island Kingdom of Alabasta

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
In stark contrast to the vast amounts of water surrounding it, the country of Alabasta is about as dry as a desert can be. In the later years the conditions have worsened. The civilians have started an uprising, blaming King Nefeltari Cobra for the droughts since massive amounts of Dance Powder were found to be transported to the capital, Alubarna. While King Cobra preaches patience and claims to not be behind this incidents, the rebellion led by a man named Kozha grows bigger each day. Can anyone stop this from erupting into full blown civil war? Meanwhile, the mastermind behind it all, Royal Shichibukai Crocodile plots the destruction of the royal line and his ascension to the throne.

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
Alubarna

Nefeltari Cobra
Level 0

Nefeltari Vivi
Level 25

25 x 5 = 125
Human Bonus: 4+4+4+6 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 37+4=41
Agility: 37+4=41
41×2=82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 36+4=40
40 × 2 = 80
-Resilience: 39
-Endurance: 41
Fighting Style: 15+6=21
21×2=42
-Peacock Slashers: 42

Pell
Level 50

50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 51+10=61(+15=76)
Agility: 65+15=80(+20=100)
80x2=160(200)
-Reaction: 80(100)
-Movement: 80(100)
Vitality:51+10=61(+15=76)
61x2=122(152)
-Resilience:61(76)
-Endurance:61(76)
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Swordmanship: 82
Devil Fruit: 42

Chaka
Level 45

45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 53+8=61(+20=81)
Agility: 48+13=61(+15=76)
61x2=122(152)
-Reaction: 61(76)
-Movement: 61(76)
Vitality: 42+8=50(+15=65)
50x2=100(130)
-Resilience: 50(65)
-Endurance: 50(65)
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Swordmanship: 82
Devil Fruit: 41

Royal Guards(300,000)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Agility: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Resilience:12
-Endurance:12
Fighting Style: 15
15x2=30
-Polearm: 30

Rainbase

Former Shichibukai Sir Crocodile
Level 70

70×5=350
Human Bonus: 14+14+14+21 in Str, Spd, Vit, DF.
Strength: 63+14+5=81
Agility: 62+14+5=81
81×2 = 162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 52+14+5= 71
71×2=142
-Endurance: 81
-Resilience: 61
Haki: 71×2=142
-Armament Haki: 71
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 71
Suna Suna no Mi: 60+21=81
Fighting Style: 41x2=82
-Hook: 82

Daz Bones, Mr. 1
Level 50

50x5=250
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, D.F.
Strength: 41+10+10=61
Agility: 51+10=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 38+10+5=51
61x2=122
-Resilience: 41
-Endurance: 61
Haki: 41
48x2=96
-Armament Haki: 48
-Observation Haki(Preco): 48
Hebi Hebi no Mi: 41+15=61
Fighting Style: 31x2=62
-Brawling: 62

Miss Doublefinger
Level 30

30 × 5 = 150
Human Bonus: +6 in Strength, Agility, and Vitality | +9 in Devil Fruit
Strength: 35+6+10=51
Agility: 35+6=41
41×2=82
Vitality: 35+6=41
41×2=82
Toke Toge no mi: 45+9=54

Mr. 4
Level 30

30 × 5 = 150
Human Bonus: +6 in Strength, Agility, and Vitality | +9 in Fighting Style
Strength: 35+6=41
41×2=82
41×2=82
Fighting Style: 45+9=54
54×2=108
-Brawling: 54
-Batting: 54

Miss Merry Christmas
Level 30

30 × 5 = 150
Human Bonus: +6 in Strength, Agility and Vitality | +9 in Devil Fruit
Strength: 35+6=41
41×2=82
41×2=82
Mogu Mogu no mi: 32+9=41
Fighting Style: 14
14×2=28
-Brawling: 28

Billions(200)
Level 20

20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Agility: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Resilience: 29
-Endurance: 29
Fighting Style: 25
25x2=50
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 20

Millions(1800)
Level 15

15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Resilience:22
-Endurance:22
Fighting Style: 20
20x2=40
-Swordmanship: 40

Kung-Fu Dugong(100)
Level 35
35x2=70
Strength: 30
Agility: 20
20x2=40
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 15
Vitality: 20
20x2=40
-Resilience: 20
-Endurance: 20

Yuba

Kozha
Level 35

35 x 5 = 175
Strength: 47+6=53
Agility: 49+6=55
55x2=110
-Reaction: 55
-Movement: 55
Vitality:49+6=55
55x2=110
-Resilience:55
-Endurance:55
Fighting Style: 30
30x2=60
-Rifle: 30

Rebel Army(5,000)
Level 10

10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Resilience:12
-Endurance:12
Fighting Style: 15
15x2=30

Kung-Fu Dugong(100)
Level 35

35x2=70
Strength: 30
Agility: 20
20x2=40
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 15
Vitality: 20
20x2=40
-Resilience: 20
-Endurance: 20

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
One time beri reward:
-50 000 000 Beri for defeating Baroque Works

Devil fruits acquired:
-Suna Suna no Mi from Crocodile
-Supa Supa no Mi from Mr. 1
-Toge Toge no Mi from Miss Doublefinger
-Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund from Mr. 4
-Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Falcon from Pell
-Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal from Chaka

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-300 000 000 Beri

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Skoll
Hakucha
Wayland

Skoll’s eyes open as a familiar grinding noise rings in his ears. His eyes fixate upon the sky above, which was blocked out by a massive blizzard swirling throughout the sky. Skoll sat against a cliff side, which protected him from the swirling blizzard that danced around the world above him. About 200 meters straight in front of him, was the edge of another cliff, which dropped off sharply into a seemingly endless chasm that burrowed straight into the earth. A fiery orange mist emanated up from the endless chasm below and up into the sky, before being absorbed by the billowing plumes of snow above.

Drilled into the cliff’s edge was a large steel bar with a wheel mounted on its end and a cable wrapped around the wheel itself, dangling down into the chasm below. The source of the grinding noise that had woken Skoll from his nap, was the wheel spinning as the cable wrapped around it pulled something upward. Skoll wipes the sleep from his eyes as he stands to his feet and focuses on the spinning wheel.

After some time, the mechanism being pulled upward by the wheel becomes visible: a lift designed to descend into the bottom-less chasm below. Aboard the lift was a loan figure, a Jotun like Skoll, standing relatively short at 38 meters. The fiery orange glow of his hair matched the fiery orange glow of the veins protruding from his skin, and where his left hand should’ve been, a hammer had been seared onto his flesh in its place.

Resting on the Jotun’s shoulder was a giant bladed-hammer, too large to be weilded by the 38 Meter Jotun.

That’s it then…

“Fine work, Wayland! A weapon that Fenrir himself would be proud of! A hammer that will bathe in the blood of the Jotun’s enemies!” Skoll shouts towards the old Jotun.

The old Jotun looks at him for a moment before stepping off of the lift and walking towards the entrance to a nearby Jotun-made cave that was just a few meters away from Skoll.

“Whatever you say, lad.” The old Jotun’s raspy voice sounded like the grinding of rough metals.

As he reaches the entrance to the cafe, he holds out the hammer for Skoll to grasp. As Skoll grasps the hammer, Wayland does not release his grip, and focuses his gaze into Skoll’s own.

“Remember, this is no ordinary weapon. This weapon is a conduit between you and Valhalla. It will never betray you, it will never leave your side. Treat it with the respect and reverence that it deserves.” With that, Wayland releases the hammer and continues his lumbering trek into the cave. Skoll watches the old Jotun leave his view, before looking into the softly glowing Jotunhein steel.

Skoll’s eyes open again, but this time only blackness greats him. The skin all over his body stings with a fresh burning sensation as the arid Ocean winds burn his charred flesh. Skoll instinctively looks down into his right hand, which was firmly gripped around Tartarus. He holds the hammer up into the sky as his white eyes fixate on its head.

“Even as I rested, you never left my side…”

“You’re welcome.” A familiar voice squeaks from Skoll’s left shoulder. Skoll’s head gently turns in its direction. Hakucha sits upon Skoll’s left shoulder with her legs and arms crossed, staring straight ahead as the Black Death continues through the waters of the Grand Line.

“Don’t scare me like that. Just because you’re chasing your old friends into the next life, doesn’t mean you don’t have others in this one who still care for you…”

Skoll’s white eyes look downward at his captain’s words. “Little Hakucha-“

“Save it.” Hakucha interrupts him with bitterness in her voice. “You still have your oath to me, if nothing else. Do you remember what you said to me, when I brought you your locket back?”

Skoll’s left hand instinctively reaches upwards towards the locket that hung underneath his beard, his fingers stopping in their tracks just before they made contact.

“It wasn’t my locket.”

At this, Hakucha looks up towards Skoll with raised eyebrows, before turning her head back out towards the horizon.

“The Allfathers sent me back,” Skoll says while once again looking at Tartarus. “They won’t let me leave this life until I’ve fulfilled my promise to you. A warrior’s penance, to prove himself worthy of Valhalla.” Skoll looks back in Hakucha’s direction. “I gave you my word, and I will keep to that word.”

Hakucha looks up towards Skoll once again, this time with a twinge in her chest. After a moment, she looks back out ahead. “Shape up…it looks like we’ll be arriving soon!”

Out in front of the Black Death, just on the Horizon, was a massive land-mass covered in glistening sand.

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narrating.
Thinking.
"Talking."

The weather markedly improved as the battered boat sailed closer to it's destination. Dark clouds gave way to blue skies as the stabilisation effect of the island made itself known.

As Malcolm continued to steer the ship, his keen ears heard his giant comrade stir. He could hear Skoll talking but could not make out any that were being spoken.

It matters not what he doth be speaking of, only that the fact that he is speaking at all.

A sharp caw above him caught Malcolm's attention. A large seagull circled above the ship, it's most notable feature being the brown bag slung over it's shoulder. Inside said bag was a precious cargo of...

"Newspapers! Tis the news! Hohohoh, about time too. Come on down here mine fine feathered fellow and I shall doth part with a pretty penny for thee!"

The promise of money seemed to do the trick as the gull swooped down to land on the ship's railing.
Malcolm approached the bird with the necessary number of coins, their presence a cool weight in his right hand. Reaching out to a slot on the top of red satchel around the gull's neck, Malcolm made his payment, the coins making a clinking noise as they met with others of their kind.

The avian gave a croaking coo of satisfaction and relinquished a newspaper to Malcolm's wrinkled hand before flying off to find more customers. Looking towards his newly received item of transaction, Malcolm noted the date of the publication.

Drat, it seems that I have doth missed the previous edition. Nothing to be done about that.

Continuing his reading, the aged adventurer saw an article regarding the very landmass before him.

Verily, how interesting. I should notify the others of this potentially fortuitous development.

Making his way towards Skoll, Malcolm knew that his dwarf Captain would be on the giant himself as she typically was. Regardless, he would need to read the news out to Skoll due to Giant's visual impairment. Raising his voice, Malcolm's booming voice could be heard all over the ship.

"Come hither dear comrades, for I doth possess news for thee of fair Alabasta!."

After being satisfied that the others would hear him, Malcolm read aloud the article of interest and waited for their reactions.
Our final story this week has to do with an unexpected petition from the Kingdom of Alabasta. This one, we must admit, caught us by surprise. Alabasta has been in a state of sheer panic for the past two years, as rumors of rampant abuse of power by the Nefeltari family and agitation from a large bounty hunter organization called Baroque Works have made this massive Island a pain-point for the World Government. However, in a shocking twist, the Nefeltari family this week released an official petition to the World Government claiming that the head of Baroque Works is actually Sir Crocodile of the Seven Warlords, and that he has been secretly attempting to overthrow the Kingdom of Alabasta for more than two years now. The Nefeltari family insists that Crocodile have his status of Walord rescinded, which would undoubtedly mean that the Marines would be forced to arrest him.

On this, Commodore Brannew did release an official statement:

“We find the Nefeltari family’s claims to be extremely unlikely. However, we are sending a team to Alabasta to investigate, and we will take appropriate actions as needed.”

The accusation that the head of a huge criminal organization like Baroque Works, is actually a Warlord abusing his power and attempting to overthrow a World Government affiliated Kingdom is an extremely scandalous one indeed!!
@Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Jiihad
@Dream

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Speech- “Yes”
Thought-Yes
Narration- Yes

Pushing open my Cabin door and ambling towards the ships deck, I could make out the form of Malcom leaving the ships steering wheel making his way to the seemingly slumbering Skoll. Raising my right hand I ground my palm into my eyes, attempting to clear the sleep from my vision. A slight ocean breeze filled my nostrils with a salty but refreshing smell, one that both reinvigorated and soothed me at the same time

Hmm, I wonder how much longer before e reach Alabasta? It’s been a couple hours since we made it outta that storm and Malcolm ain’t woke us up or said anything so he prolly ain’t seen nun

Sufficiently awake now, i began to close in on Malcolm who had made his way to Skoll and was reading something to his sleeping form. Only then as I made my way to them did I notice the sun blanketing the deck with its light, the warmth washing over my bare chest even pleasantly prickling at my knees and chins since my red shorts stopped a few inches above my knees

As I got closer I could hear and see what Malcolm was reading. It was a newspaper the date indicating it was the latest issue

Our final story this week has to do with an unexpected petition from the Kingdom of Alabasta. This one, we must admit, caught us by surprise. Alabasta has been in a state of sheer panic for the past two years, as rumors of rampant abuse of power by the Nefeltari family and agitation from a large bounty hunter organization called Baroque Works have made this massive Island a pain-point for the World Government. However, in a shocking twist, the Nefeltari family this week released an official petition to the World Government claiming that the head of Baroque Works is actually Sir Crocodile of the Seven Warlords, and that he has been secretly attempting to overthrow the Kingdom of Alabasta for more than two years now. The Nefeltari family insists that Crocodile have his status of Walord rescinded, which would undoubtedly mean that the Marines would be forced to arrest him.

On this, Commodore Brannew did release an official statement:

“We find the Nefeltari family’s claims to be extremely unlikely. However, we are sending a team to Alabasta to investigate, and we will take appropriate actions as needed.”

The accusation that the head of a huge criminal organization like Baroque Works, is actually a Warlord abusing his power and attempting to overthrow a World Government affiliated Kingdom is an extremely scandalous one indeed!!

“Well well that’s quite some news ain’t it old timer? Seems Crocodile has a dart on his spine and the marines sent a team to see what’s up, that makes things a bit more difficult for us to do our thing. But…I bet tha people of Alabasta would be highly appreciative of whoever was to get Alligator boi up outta there”

Noticing something growing in size isn’t he distance I leaned my head to the left and saw a land mass approaching us( or us approaching it, same shit) and could’ve help a grin forming on my face. Feeling myself getting excited I couldn’t help but to start adjusting and messing with my bracelet before fiddling with my necklace in a vain attempt to calm down

“Guess we hea huh? Aye Katsumi we hea man, it’s almost game time. “

@Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Katsumi had stayed awake all through the night sitting on the bow of the Black Death, kept awake by his loud thoughts. His eyes had dark circles and he was feeling disconnected from his surroundings before Rihan's words hit his ears and brought him back to reality.

“Guess we hea huh? Aye Katsumi we hea man, it’s almost game time
He looked straight ahead and saw the outline of their destination coming into view. He rubbed his eyes with his palms, his vision still blurry from lack sleep.

"So it would seem."

I'm a mess. Would I even be of any use at this point? I'm too tired. Too weak.

"But am I ready for this game?"

Katsumi ran his palms through his hair slowly before rising to his feet. Carefully taking a step down onto the deck, he began making his way to his cabin.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Dream

It was just another day of many, another month, another year. It was dawning closer, the Reverie. Otherwise, known as the council of kings. As one of the representatives of the Nefetari family, the royalty of Alabasta. For weeks on end, the country held an election of who shall chaperone the royalty for the reverie.

" I can't believe how many voters, but we gotta through them all. " one would speak in a normal tone as another was shocked keeping track of the voters. " Sir Crocodile is in the lead, this is astounding " another would comment after going through voters' votes cards.

A cough could be heard, ' Maybe I think I should retire. Allow my daughter to be coronated to Queen. ' an elderly man would think as he would get disturbed a little hearing the birds coming to roost. A rare treat for the animal of Alabasta, bird spotters around the world would flock to watch. " It feels like yesterday when they came to roost. "

Meanwhile in a bar in the city, an usualty due to the laws of the country and alcohol. This one bar was an exception due to its city's hero. Inside a glass would be wiped and placed on the bar table. A thuck as another glass would be picked up and wiped, just as the glass was being wiped the door would rock open with a little ring.

" Did the boss call for you? " asked the bartender, a feminine voice.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @Owl Ki

Narration/actions
"Sane version of Kyria talking"
Sane version thinking
"Insane version talking"
Insane version thinking

I slept laying on the deck, it was not a good sleep. I tossed and turned somewhat. In my subconcious another battle had raged between the two sides of me. What could be considered my sane version had gotten enough. Biding his time he had gathered energy instead of constantly battle the other will in this place. When he felt he was ready he'd struck. Usually he'd be weakened by crossing the giant abyss over to his adversary, my more dominant bloodthirsty and lets be honest.. Quite insane version. However this time, his crossing had started to turn the ocean of blood into water, and it spread like a virus with incredible speed. When he'd landed on the mountain of bones, it had turned into a gentle green hill with flowers and trees. As of right now both sides of the abyss matched quite well.

On the green hill that used to be the mountain of blood stood the sane version of me holding his foe by the throat and lifting him into the air. Incredible... Even though I have managed to overthrow him.. Turned his kingdom into mine. My sword cannot so much as scratch him. He cannot be killed yet, it is simply not his time.

Every time the sane version had tried to kill the other me, the sword didn't even damage his clothes. His touch however seemed to slowly have an effect. Paying close attention one could see patches of old bloodstains simply disappear, the red glow in my insane version lessened.

How fascinating. What type of effect would my continious presence have on him eventually?

What actually happened shocked him to his core. Because my insane version started to talk.. Not shout, raving, but casual and unhurried.

"I assume you've already realised that I cannot be killed yet? My time has not come, I will simply sleep now and gather energy for myself the same way you've done. I will come back stronger, so be careful when it happens".

With those words spoken my insane version simply disappeared. His body and will seeming to be gone from this realm.
My sane version was left behind, worry etched into his face.

He is right. This is not permanent and I will likely pay dearly for this eventually...

Back on the ship I woke with a start. Before I could notice anything else I had to bury my head in my hands. This is the worst headache I think I've ever had.. What is going on?

Looking around I could see that Skoll seemed awake. That is wonderful to see, he worried me for a while there.
"Come hither dear comrades, for I doth possess news for thee of fair Alabasta!."
Being brought out of my thoughts I saw Malcolm stood with a piece of paper in his hands, giving it some thought I realised it was a newspaper. I got to my feet and hurried over as Malcolm started to read. It wasn't good news and they made me worried. We are here to help Captain Rihan and Katsumi defeat Crocodile and usurp his title. Are we however sticking our hand into a hornets nest and making it worse? Are we doing the right thing? I hope we can help this country and its citizens.

By this point I had not really noticed the difference in my own personality, acknowledging in my thoughts that Rihan was in fact a captain. Being unsure whether our involvement in Alabasta were a help or a problem. Wishing to help its citizens. This was a very different me than the person that had fallen asleep on deck.

As I worried, I realised from the comments by Rihan that he also thought this situation were a bit more problematic than it first seemed. His thoughts didn't seem to waver as much as mine though. Looking at myself I noticed I once again looked like death incarnate and promptly turned around and disappeared into the ship to look for somewhere to wash up. Alabasta was fast approaching, and I did not feel like causing trouble the moment I stepped foot on the island.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Dream

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

"Newspapers! Tis the news! Hohohoh, about time too. Come on down here mine fine feathered fellow and I shall doth part with a pretty penny for thee!"
Hakucha and Skoll both looked down towards Malcolm at this declaration. Skoll's stomach rumbles with an angry hunger as he reaches into his belt for a slice of octopus meat to eat. Hakucha looks up at Skoll once more with a stern look on her face before jumping down to the deck of the Black Death to listen to Malcolm reading the paper.

After being satisfied that the others would hear him, Malcolm read aloud the article of interest and waited for their reactions.
Hakucha rubs her chin intently as she ponders the meaning of what Malcolm had just read.

...a Pirate...attempting to overthrow a World Government related Kingdom? ..And a Shichibukai as well? What on earth?

Hakucha's internal musings are interrupted by Rihan's words:

“Well well that’s quite some news ain’t it old timer? Seems Crocodile has a dart on his spine and the marines sent a team to see what’s up, that makes things a bit more difficult for us to do our thing. But…I bet tha people of Alabasta would be highly appreciative of whoever was to get Alligator boi up outta there”

Noticing something growing in size isn’t he distance I leaned my head to the left and saw a land mass approaching us( or us approaching it, same shit) and could’ve help a grin forming on my face. Feeling myself getting excited I couldn’t help but to start adjusting and messing with my bracelet before fiddling with my necklace in a vain attempt to calm down

“Guess we hea huh? Aye Katsumi we hea man, it’s almost game time. “
Hakucha continues to rub her chin as she stares wide-eyed at Rihan.

That's true...we didn't plan on having to face the Marines as well...It should be fine, right? Our two crews are strong, I'm sure we should be able to handle whatever conflict is waiting for us...

"I was thinking the opposite." Skoll's voice booms down towards the deck below.

Hakucha looks up at Skoll in confusion. Skoll was once again staring blankly ahead, toward the massive island creeping over the Horizon.

"If an unknown Pirate crew were to attack one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, regardless of whatever accusations have been made against him, the Marines will surely side with him..and if that happens, the people of Alabasta will view us as villains."

Hakucha continued to rub her chin contemplatively, when out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Katsumi making his way towards the ship’s cabins.

Katsumi ran his palms through his hair slowly before rising to his feet. Carefully taking a step down onto the deck, he began making his way to his cabin.
After watching him for a moment, Hakucha bounces to her feet and trots over to him.

“Oi, Katsumi!”

Hakucha rests her hand on the hilt of her sword.

“I have to say, I never would’ve guessed someone like you is from Wano..no offense, you just don’t look like what I pictured a Samurai might look like..”

Hakucha looks over towards the suspiciously calm Kyria. A bead of sweat pours down her forehead.

Why is it even more concerning when he’s calm??

Hakucha looks back towards Katsumi.

“Anyway…you told me that you wanted to talk to me. We’ll reach land soon, so we may not get another chance any time soon. What was it you were wanting to talk about?”

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Hakucha looks up at Skoll in confusion. Skoll was once again staring blankly ahead, toward the massive island creeping over the Horizon.

"If an unknown Pirate crew were to attack one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, regardless of whatever accusations have been made against him, the Marines will surely side with him..and if that happens, the people of Alabasta will view us as villains."
Malcolm rolled up his newspaper and tapped it against his chin while he thought quietly to himself.

Hmmm, Rihan doth think akin with mineself in seeing opportunity but Skoll hath made a valid point. We must proceed carefully lest we anger all the divided factions within this land and unite them against us.

The tapping ceased, the newspaper now resting against his chin as he sunk deeper into the depths of his mind.

Verily, there must be some way to seize the initiative in this scenario. I doth see the Lady's intricate threads at work but not the path to navigate those threads.

Malcolm thought over Skoll's words once more...
Aged eyes widened as they gleaned an answer from the very words that questioned the way forward.

Noticing that Hakucha was occupied elsewhere, Malcolm decided to run his idea past Skoll first.

"Mine dear comrade Skoll, I doth possess a rough idea on how to proceed."

Malcolm paused, waiting until he had the Giant's full attention before continuing.

"As thee stated, our crew is unknown. It is in fact so unknown that we possess no bounties, no infamy and no stigma to our names. None are aware of who we are and I believe it to be possible to use that to our advantage."

The aged adventurer started to slowly pace in front of the giant, his hands folded behind his back.

"Before I swore mine oath to the Captain, I was a respected mercenary whose name was fairly notorious across the Four Blues. Considering my concealing attire at Loguetown then as far as anyone is aware.... Mine blade is still for hire."

Malcolm caesed his pacing and looked up towards Skoll with a sly twinkle in his eye.

"An unknown pirate crew with no allies would be vulnerable but what of a mercenary band hired by the Nefertari royal family to rid Alabasta of it's more malignant problems such as, say, a particularly troublesome local Warlord?"

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @Dream

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

I was thinking the opposite." Skoll's voice booms down towards the deck below.

"An unknown pirate crew with no allies would be vulnerable but what of a mercenary band hired by the Nefertari royal family to rid Alabasta of it's more malignant problems such as, say, a particularly troublesome local Warlord?"
“Fuck you’re right, there’s no way tha Royal Family let alone random citizens would jus smile and wave at us if we jus started an all out war against a Government sanctioned Pirate. Would your name ring enough bells that tha Royal Family would put that kinda trust into you? Let alone if they see me or Katsumi anywhere within a few feet of you guys? Cause in case you didn’t hea, we attacked a Marine Base not too long ago and I’m pretty sure tha base commander knows our names, so if that’s shit got published, we’ll have a bullseye on us….”

Sighing at our current predicament before seating myself on the deck I tried to think up any solutions to our current dilemma

“Hey Ole Skool! That isn’t a bad idea, but you sure you got tha right targets?”

I couldn’t help a grin from growing as a ghost of a plan started to piece together in my head

“If we assume that’s true, then it’s a guarantee that some of tha people aren’t gonna take that abuse sitting down. So there’s gotta be an anti Royal faction in Alabasta right? If we’re able to link up with them and earn a lil good faith, it’ll be much easier to move round tha place. Plus they’ll know where all tha Top guys should generally be at. They’d definitely be more inclined to accept your aid than tha Nefertiti Family who already got burned by Pirates….as long as you kan show them that accepting your help is to their benefit”

Tucking my hand under my chin in a thinking pose, I continued with the idea that had popped into my head

“We’d have to split up between our crews, some of us ingratiate with tha anti royalist, some of us see if we kan get a tab on tha Nefertiti Family and see if any of these reports are even true. That way we’re not going through this half cocked and only getting whatever info they choose to share. We should also consider that Crocodile could be running interference to build his grip on Alabasta and make his Coup easier. What you think Skoll, Malcolm, Hakucha?”

@Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dream @Beerbottle

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Katsumi had gotten wind of the conversation as he passed by. He paused and pondered Skoll's conerns.

That's a good point. Things would alot more problematic for us if we had to deal with the Marines, this Warlord and whatever forces he has with him.

“Oi, Katsumi!”

Hakucha rests her hand on the hilt of her sword.

“I have to say, I never would’ve guessed someone like you is from Wano..no offense, you just don’t look like what I pictured a Samurai might look like..”
After being taken out of his thoughts by Hakucha, he cast his gaze downwards at the tiny dwarf. He paused a bit before engaging her.

"I get that alot. We come in many different shapes and sizes...though, I dont really consider myself a Samurai."

Hakucha looks back towards Katsumi.

“Anyway…you told me that you wanted to talk to me. We’ll reach land soon, so we may not get another chance any time soon. What was it you were wanting to talk about?”
He furrowed his brows in confusion for a few seconds before the memory came back to him. He kneeled in order to get closer to her level.

"Yes. What is a small, young girl like you doing with a dream that big? Why do you want to become the Pirate King?"

Katsumi paused, patiently waiting for her reply.

@Jiihad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Dream

Last edited:
Meanwhile in a bar in the city, an usualty due to the laws of the country and alcohol. This one bar was an exception due to its city's hero. Inside a glass would be wiped and placed on the bar table. A thuck as another glass would be picked up and wiped, just as the glass was being wiped the door would rock open with a little ring.
^ it was supposed to be *unusualty*
~ C O U N C I L - M E E T I N G ~
In the desert kingdom otherwise knows as the sandy nation of Arabasta, we head to Alubarna. The capital of Arabasta, located in the north west portion of Arabasta. The city that was built around the oases of castles from old to new, where some was in the midst of construction. The buildings were of white in color of moorish architecture with intricate patterns on the wall.

The Medi Assembley Hall was the location to announce the results, news after all broke after it was broadcasted that the escort of King Nefetari will be announced. The council was summoned in the morning to get the final votes before announcement. Amongst the council was also politicians from the two quadrants of Arabasta and finally the head guards Pell and Chaka. The infamous guards of the royal palace.

Right next to the Medi Assembley Hall was the House of Lords and Commons. The second chamber of Arabasta parliament and congress. Though today due to the voting announcement was empty with nothing but chairs and a table in the centre. Two figures entered as one took place of the table to one side as the other opposing him. Though before either would take a seat, both would place some documents on the table. They were none other than Pell and Chaka.

[Pell's Appearance] and [Chaka's Appearance]

Pell: " I can't believe he won "
Chaka: " Neither can i, but he has been labelled the hero of the nation. So what can we do "
Pell: " He took the heart and minds of many after the incident of pirates flooding the south. "
Chaka " That was the mainstay of where a lot voted for him. But the news of his excellence rose north to even our ears "
Pell: ' Crocodile '
Chaka: " It's been 5 years he's taken refuge and honoring his title as Shichubukai "​

Pell would stand up and take a look at the document then take out a paper revealing an old bounty of Crocodile as he would look at it for a few moments.

Chaka: " We must try to request the world government to remove the bounty after all he's a changed man now. "
Pell: " I dont think it works that way, as they will wanna keep tabs on him. Even if we do he must first pay his commupance for the crimes committed. This will have us lose face to our very country "​

As the two would quite down a speakerphone could be heard with the words "test, test, *cough* testing"

Chaka: " It's time for us to make our way there Pell. "
Pell: " I am right behind you "​

Chaka would stand up and taking the documents and make his way whereas Pell would stare in the abyss pondering

Pell: ' If the country is willing to give him a chance from our beloved proud nation and citizens. Maybe i should as well. After all everyone deserves a second chance. We are after all humans, prone to mistakes. But still he's a pirate ... no he's an honory representative of Arabasta. The chaperone of King Nefetari for the upcoming Reverie '​

Pell would also grab his documents and make his way out too following Chaka.

Pell: " Hey Chaka, make sure you smile out there "
Chaka: " I know, it's been how many years and your still treating me like a kid "​

PS: Will be making two more posts in between you guys. Here's post 1/3
@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The sun felt even warmer if that were even possible as the door swung open and I stepped out onto the deck again. Hm.. From the way the others are standing a fair bit closer than normal, I'll assume they've been talking while I fixed my apperance as best I could. I might have missed something important, and I'll need to ask them about that as we now disembark this vessel. I shifted my gaze to the place we could moor our ship, we were almost there, it was only a few seconds away as I started to walk towards the gangplank.

My voice rose in strength so the others would hear: "Listen! I might have been left out of some important discussion, but we shouldn't dawdle around on this ship. We need to get going before any guards get the bright idea to corner us on this ship. It would be foolish to invite bloodshed before we truly understand what is going on. So while we make ourselves scarce I hope someone can fill me in".

The ship was close enough now, though it hadn't been fastened to anything yet, however I would not, or could not wait. If any guards had already heard about my escapades or bloodlust my presence would doom us at the start. I jumped from the ship, carrying me through the air as I landed on a moat and looked around. I couldn't see anyone rushing towards us as of right now so I relaxed my shoulders though staying vigilant I waited for the rest of my companions.

Thankfully I didn't look like the harbringer of death anymore.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Dream

As Malcolm pondered over Rihan's words, Kyria made his presence known.
My voice rose in strength so the others would hear: "Listen! I might have been left out of some important discussion, but we shouldn't dawdle around on this ship. We need to get going before any guards get the bright idea to corner us on this ship. It would be foolish to invite bloodshed before we truly understand what is going on. So while we make ourselves scarce I hope someone can fill me in".

The ship was close enough now, though it hadn't been fastened to anything yet, however I would not, or could not wait. If any guards had already heard about my escapades or bloodlust my presence would doom us at the start. I jumped from the ship, carrying me through the air as I landed on a moat and looked around. I couldn't see anyone rushing towards us as of right now so I relaxed my shoulders though staying vigilant I waited for the rest of my companions.

Thankfully I didn't look like the harbringer of death anymore.

Malcolm raised an inquisitive eyebrow at Kyria's retreating form.

Did the most brash amongst us just preach of the virtue of caution?

Deciding that the mystery wrapped in an enigma that was his crew mate was not worth attempting to decipher at this exact moment in time, Malcolm returned his attention to Rihan.
“Fuck you’re right, there’s no way tha Royal Family let alone random citizens would jus smile and wave at us if we jus started an all out war against a Government sanctioned Pirate. Would your name ring enough bells that tha Royal Family would put that kinda trust into you? Let alone if they see me or Katsumi anywhere within a few feet of you guys? Cause in case you didn’t hea, we attacked a Marine Base not too long ago and I’m pretty sure tha base commander knows our names, so if that’s shit got published, we’ll have a bullseye on us….”

Sighing at our current predicament before seating myself on the deck I tried to think up any solutions to our current dilemma

I couldn’t help a grin from growing as a ghost of a plan started to piece together in my head

“If we assume that’s true, then it’s a guarantee that some of tha people aren’t gonna take that abuse sitting down. So there’s gotta be an anti Royal faction in Alabasta right? If we’re able to link up with them and earn a lil good faith, it’ll be much easier to move round tha place. Plus they’ll know where all tha Top guys should generally be at. They’d definitely be more inclined to accept your aid than tha Nefertiti Family who already got burned by Pirates….as long as you kan show them that accepting your help is to their benefit”

Tucking my hand under my chin in a thinking pose, I continued with the idea that had popped into my head

“We’d have to split up between our crews, some of us ingratiate with tha anti royalist, some of us see if we kan get a tab on tha Nefertiti Family and see if any of these reports are even true. That way we’re not going through this half cocked and only getting whatever info they choose to share. We should also consider that Crocodile could be running interference to build his grip on Alabasta and make his Coup easier. What you think Skoll, Malcolm, Hakucha?”
Raising his right hand to his chin, Malcolm began stroking his great, grey beard as he pondered Rihan's points.

"I doth believe that offering our services to the Royal Family is potentially in our greatest interests if we are to acquire the form of payment that I hath in mind."

Glancing up to the colossus on the ship, the aged adventurer spoke up.

"Skoll, it would take a great deal of resources to construct a ship fit for a giant, especially one as gargantuan as thee. The materials required to construct such a vessel could have instead constructed perhaps a half dozen of ships. As such, I had in mind that we could offer our combined might in order to acquire such a mighty ship as our payment for services rendered."

Malcolm paused for a moment, a bony finger tapping on his chin in thought before continuing.

"However, requesting such payment limits our choice of employer drastically. In this arid land of vast desert, wood will be in short supply and great demand. The Rebel Forces will likely be in no position to deliver such a demand due to their limited resources and if Baroque Works are truly under the thumb of the Warlord that we seek to defeat then demanding any payment from that organisation is pointless. Thus, that leaves the Royal Family as the only faction capable of fulfilling such a specific desire."

Malcolm frowned slightly, his finger ceasing it's motions as he did so.

"Of course, there doth be no guarantee that the Royal Family will even consider hiring us. Mine plan is admittedly stretching what could be considered plausible. In the end, we may have to simply steal the largest ship that we come across and modify it as best we can."

Retuning his gaze to Rihan, Malcolm continued to speak.

"Regardless of what happens, Mister Rihan is quite right in advising us to not place all our eggs in one basket as it were. Flexibility will be vital to our survival and having the ability to change allies at the drop of a hat would be most beneficial. If we could infiltrate the Royalists, the Rebels and Baroque Works simultaneously then that could offer ourselves the greatest flexibility."

Questions concerning the logistics of such a plan began flitting through Malcolm's mind.

"We doth need to hammer out the fine details however. Whom would be best suited to infiltrate which faction? How would we communicate with each other? Would it be best that we pretend to be a single mercenary group or multiple smaller groups? Hmmm.... Well, I would say that we doth need to acquire new garments regardless. Looking akin to drowned vermin makes for poor presentation for employability. I hath coin aplenty for our needs and in a land as harsh as this, it is standard practice to cover one's face with garments to block out the sand. All the better to conceal our identities with when necessary."

Malcolm waited for his fellow company to respond.

@Beerbottle @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue
Skoll
Hakucha
Mysterious Figure
Pistolero

Hakucha had been completely off guard by Katsumi's question. She stood motionless in place with a bewildered expression on her face, still holding eye contact with Katsumi as his words echoed over and over again through her mind.

"Why do you want to become the Pirate King?"
....What is that supposed to mean?

Hakucha looks away from Katsumi and fixates her gaze on the Horizon to the ship's starboard side, the sun's light glistening off of the fluxuating waves.

Why?? What kind of question is that...every pirate wants to be the Pirate King...isn't that why every Pirate sets sail in the first place??

A memory flashes to the surface of Hakucha's mind of a time before she even knew what a Pirate was:

Running along the shore of her home island, the waves crashing into the sand and the wind blowing through her hair. It had almost been like a dream, when that massive Galleon adorned with golden sails and a Black Flag appeared out of thin air in the ocean just feet away from her. She fell back in shock, and watched as a well-dressed figure stood aboard the bow, the Sun beaming down behind him causing his silhouette to be mostly be shadowed, the wind blowing his loose regal clothing elegantly.

Before Hakucha could even process what her young mind was even looking at, the figure appeared on the shore before her, a well-dressed gentlemen with clean black hair, garbed in Noble attire.
She recalled sitting motionless, staring in awe at the figure who towered above her, the Sun beams glistening outwards from behind him, giving him the appearance of some larger-than-life figure. Those first words that he spoke to her still stood out in her mind, as if she had only heard them a moment ago:

“Hello there, little one...how far from home have you strayed?”

"Don't sully yourself, Captain. I'll clear your path."

Hakucha turns to see an extremely large, muscular figure standing right next to her. His appearance was similar to that of a seasoned gunslinger, though extremely tall and muscular, his face covered with a striped bandanna and his eyes protected from the beaming sun above.

Hakucha sat in place paralyzed with fear as the gunslinger's left boot hovered above her, a moment away from smashing her into the earth. The noble figure calmly places his right hand on the gunslinger's shoulder.

"I am always grateful for your concern, Pistolero. But this won't be necessary. Please make sure our ship is docked safely."

The nobleman's voice was gentle, yet simultaneously not lacking in confidence or authority. The figure's boot returns to the ground as Hakucha's heartrate slows. Even underneath the shade provided by his hat, Hakucha could clearly see the man's lifeless grey eyes fixated on her in disgust. As the gunslinger turns to walk away, the regal figure squats down close to Hakucha with that same hand extended out towards her, his palm opened as if to help her back up to her feet. The sunbeams still made it impossible for Hakucha to get a good look at his facial features.

"Don't be afraid. No harm will come to you now."

Hakucha looks back up towards Katsumi as this experience returns to her memory.

"..I'll answer that question but...I'm not quite sure how yet. The words wouldn't come out right if I answered you now." Hakucha turns away from Katsumi, making a conscious effort to clear her mind before the Black Death had finished carrying she and her allies to Alabasta.

Meanwhile:

"Mine dear comrade Skoll, I doth possess a rough idea on how to proceed."
Skoll looks downward towards Malcolm as his crew and allies begin going over action-plans for the upcoming operation.

"As thee stated, our crew is unknown. It is in fact so unknown that we possess no bounties, no infamy and no stigma to our names. None are aware of who we are and I believe it to be possible to use that to our advantage."

The aged adventurer started to slowly pace in front of the giant, his hands folded behind his back.

"Before I swore mine oath to the Captain, I was a respected mercenary whose name was fairly notorious across the Four Blues. Considering my concealing attire at Loguetown then as far as anyone is aware.... Mine blade is still for hire."

Malcolm caesed his pacing and looked up towards Skoll with a sly twinkle in his eye.

"I doth believe that offering our services to the Royal Family is potentially in our greatest interests if we are to acquire the form of payment that I hath in mind."

"Skoll, it would take a great deal of resources to construct a ship fit for a giant, especially one as gargantuan as thee. The materials required to construct such a vessel could have instead constructed perhaps a half dozen of ships. As such, I had in mind that we could offer our combined might in order to acquire such a mighty ship as our payment for services rendered."

Malcolm paused for a moment, a bony finger tapping on his chin in thought before continuing.

"However, requesting such payment limits our choice of employer drastically. In this arid land of vast desert, wood will be in short supply and great demand. The Rebel Forces will likely be in no position to deliver such a demand due to their limited resources and if Baroque Works are truly under the thumb of the Warlord that we seek to defeat then demanding any payment from that organisation is pointless. Thus, that leaves the Royal Family as the only faction capable of fulfilling such a specific desire."

"Of course, there doth be no guarantee that the Royal Family will even consider hiring us. Mine plan is admittedly stretching what could be considered plausible. In the end, we may have to simply steal the largest ship that we come across and modify it as best we can."

"Regardless of what happens, Mister Rihan is quite right in advising us to not place all our eggs in one basket as it were. Flexibility will be vital to our survival and having the ability to change allies at the drop of a hat would be most beneficial. If we could infiltrate the Royalists, the Rebels and Baroque Works simultaneously then that could offer ourselves the greatest flexibility."

Questions concerning the logistics of such a plan began flitting through Malcolm's mind.

"We doth need to hammer out the fine details however. Whom would be best suited to infiltrate which faction? How would we communicate with each other? Would it be best that we pretend to be a single mercenary group or multiple smaller groups? Hmmm.... Well, I would say that we doth need to acquire new garments regardless. Looking akin to drowned vermin makes for poor presentation for employability. I hath coin aplenty for our needs and in a land as harsh as this, it is standard practice to cover one's face with garments to block out the sand. All the better to conceal our identities with when necessary."
Skoll let out a soft chuckle as his allies below had begun to draw up plans of attack.

It seems I've given my comrades the wrong impression. Perhaps I shouldn't have spoken out loud, perhaps my thoughts should've remained thoughts...For a Jotun, there is never a need to plan for a battle. We see an enemy, we attack that enemy. We identify an objective, we go after that objective head-on. Infiltration, alliances, politics...I have never concerned myself with such things, nor have my people.

Skoll's white eyes pass blankly from Malcolm, Rihan, and Kyria as each of them offers up there own input and suggestions.

...But perhaps this is a role I must fulfill with my new allies? Among the Jotun of old, I served among the Vanguard. I was among the first to charge in to battle, and there was never a need for me to consider the rhyme or reason behind my methodology. That was left to my betters. To Bjorngarr, to Fenrir, to Hati...but now...

"Your plan can work, Malcolm. The royal family will likely be desperate for help right now. The World Government sending Marines to investigate Crocodile may as well be a diversionary tactic to make the rest of the world forget about this news story. They care too much about the balance of power to actually remove a Shichibukai for something like this."

Hakucha had walked back over to where her crew and allies were, her arms resting on her hips as she pondered everything she had heard so far.

"Of course, the royal family of Alabasta is a Kingdom affiliated with the World Government. If we're going to approach them, we should do it quietly and in secret. No one can know that they've had any contact with us, or they'll never agree to our terms, especially if Rihan and Katsumi have already gotten into a fight with the Marines."

Hakucha points directly at Malcolm.

"Malcolm, consider this your captain's orders! You are to infiltrate the Royal Palace in Alabasta under the cover of darkness, and secretly gain the King's agreement to pay us for our services once we have gotten rid of Crocodile for him!"

Hakucha shifts her finger towards Kyria.

"Kyria! You have ties to the Revolutionary Army. Therefore, I'm sure the Alabastan Revolutionaries would be receptive to you reaching out to them. This way, we can play both sides as Malcolm suggested."

Hakucha turns and looks towards Rihan and Katsumi. "Rihan, Kastumi, you two aren't a part of my crew, so I can't tell either of you what to do, but it would be best if you were to split up. One of you go with Malcolm, and one with Kyria."

Skoll looks downwards at Hakucha with a soft smile under his giant beard.

Ahh, of course. If I were to speak up now, it would undermine Hakucha's authority as my captain. And the plan seems good enough.

"Zodd!" Hakucha snaps her fingers as she calls the Parrot's name. Zodd flies out from below the deck of the ship, with a bag dangling in his beak. He drops the bag right in front of Hakucha's feet as he flies up towards the Crow's nest of the Black Death.

"Inside this bag are Den Den Mushi's. Each of us should take one, and that will allow us to stay in touch with each other. For now, I'm going to stay behind and begin repairs on the Black Death, as I promised. Skoll!"

At this, Skoll lifts himself off of the Black Death and stands knee-deep in the ocean next to the ship, still towering over his crewmates and allies. The cool sea-water violently stings his burnt legs as his feet find the sea-floor below.

"It appears we already have guests. I already have a Den Den Mushi, so I will go ahead and greet them. May the Allfathers watch over you all!"

Skoll turns away from the Black Death and begins wading his way through the glistening ocean waves, out towards the Sea behind the ship. Sailing over the Horizon were almost a dozen ships bearing a peculiar emblem on their sails.

Even from as far away as they were, Skoll could hear voices shouting from aboard them.

"That's a black-flag alright!"

"Look at the size of that one! Yep, those have got to be Pirates!!"

"Full-speed ahead, there's bound to be some bounty-heads among them!!"

Skoll grips Tartarus in both of his hands as he walks out towards the ships.

This is what's needed from me, for now. I'll place my trust in my allies to see us to victory.

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
“Yes- Speech”
Yes- Thought
Yes-Narration

"Malcolm, consider this your captain's orders! You are to infiltrate the Royal Palace in Alabasta under the cover of darkness, and secretly gain the King's agreement to pay us for our services once we have gotten rid of Crocodile for him!"

"Kyria! You have ties to the Revolutionary Army. Therefore, I'm sure the Alabastan Revolutionaries would be receptive to you reaching out to them. This way, we can play both sides as Malcolm suggested."

Hakucha turns and looks towards Rihan and Katsumi. "Rihan, Kastumi, you two aren't a part of my crew, so I can't tell either of you what to do, but it would be best if you were to split up. One of you go with Malcolm, and one with Kyria."
[/QUOTE]

“Yea I was thinkin tha same, Katsumi! You go with Malcolm, your gadgets should help with sneaking into their palace and I’ll go with Kyria. His ties to tha revolutionary army and me being a Fishman should help them to be more welcoming to us since we kan relate to their oppression”

Watching Hakuchas pet parrot swoop down with tha bag of Den Den Mushi, I raised an eyebrow while thinking to myself

Wonder how they get these?

“Hey when this is done you gotta tell me where y’all got these? They pretty damn kool and useful if what you’re saying is true”

Walking up to the bird, I dug my hand through the bag and pulled out a Den Den Mushi. Lifting it up to eye level examining the communication device. It had two protruding eyes and a speaker attached to it. Other than that it looked like a normal snail, although oddly colored

“Well there it is everyone, y’all know tha vibes. Looks like we’re breaking off into 2-man teams. Tap in every couple hours to let each other know what’s hannin on their end and if shits hittin tha fan. Play it by ear and do watcha think best for tha situation. DONT take any overly unnecessary risks unless ya hafta, we don’t need a bigger shitstorm than what we walking into. Worst case scenario, any 2 of tha 3 factions ally with each other and this goes to shit”

Glancing at Kyria as I said to not take unnecessary risks, I turn my head up to Skoll as he tightens his grasp on his axe, I raise my voice so as to make sure he hears me

“Aye, take care of shit hea. We bout to leave, we gotchu blood!”

We doth need to hammer out the fine details however. Whom would be best suited to infiltrate which faction? How would we communicate with each other? Would it be best that we pretend to be a single mercenary group or multiple smaller groups? Hmmm.... Well, I would say that we doth need to acquire new garments regardless. Looking akin to drowned vermin makes for poor presentation for employability. I hath coin aplenty for our needs and in a land as harsh as this, it is standard practice to cover one's face with garments to block out the sand. All the better to conceal our identities with when necessary."
Pausing mid step, as I had forgot that Malcolm was waiting for an answer. I turned back over to him and cupped my chin

“We’ll your Cap’t checked tha first coupl’a things off tha list. Although I say we vote on it, but I’d suggest we present ourselves a bunch’a small groups, that way if Croc, tha Royals or tha Revolutionaries question it. We could leverage it in our favor saying we seen some guys that’re not from Alabasta speaking with and mingling with tha other factions. Thats a good man, as is we’d stick out like a sore thumb if se tried moving around. I’d say we split some money right now and buy some clothes at tha first place we find with our team. It’d be suspicious if 5 guys jus show up outta nowhere all buying clothes and shit. Plus don’t want tha chance that someone sees us early, y’all good with that?”

@Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dream @Beerbottle

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Hakucha looks back up towards Katsumi as this experience returns to her memory.

"..I'll answer that question but...I'm not quite sure how yet. The words wouldn't come out right if I answered you now." Hakucha turns away from Katsumi, making a conscious effort to clear her mind before the Black Death had finished carrying she and her allies to Alabasta.
Katsumi nodded in understanding, rising from his kneeling position he turned toward the others as they continued to discuss their plan to infiltrate the desert country.

Katsumi stood where he was, arms folded as he pondered everything he's heard so far. His eyes shifted towards Hakucha as she gave her input.

"Your plan can work, Malcolm. The royal family will likely be desperate for help right now. The World Government sending Marines to investigate Crocodile may as well be a diversionary tactic to make the rest of the world forget about this news story. They care too much about the balance of power to actually remove a Shichibukai for something like this."

Hakucha had walked back over to where her crew and allies were, her arms resting on her hips as she pondered everything she had heard so far.

"Of course, the royal family of Alabasta is a Kingdom affiliated with the World Government. If we're going to approach them, we should do it quietly and in secret. No one can know that they've had any contact with us, or they'll never agree to our terms, especially if Rihan and Katsumi have already gotten into a fight with the Marines."

Hakucha points directly at Malcolm.

"Kyria! You have ties to the Revolutionary Army. Therefore, I'm sure the Alabastan Revolutionaries would be receptive to you reaching out to them. This way, we can play both sides as Malcolm suggested.
Katsumi was impressed at how well she handled her crew. He smirked slightly to himself, then raised a brow as turned to address him and Rihan.

That's a good point. It would be more efficient. I'm not interested in meeting the Revolutionaries, so it would be best if I went with Malcom.

Katsumi turned to Rihan to voice his opinion, but his Fishman friend beat him to it.

“Yea I was thinkin tha same, Katsumi! You go with Malcolm, your gadgets should help with sneaking into their palace and I’ll go with Kyria. His ties to tha revolutionary army and me being a Fishman should help them to be more welcoming to us since we kan relate to their oppression”
"I dont have any gadgets for infiltration. However, I wanted to go with Malcom anyway. We can shoot two birds with one stone, negotiate with the royalty and find out more information about the shichibukai residing here."

After saying his piece, Katsumi watched Hakucha's pet parrot Zod swoop down towards their party with a raised brow.

"Inside this bag are Den Den Mushi's. Each of us should take one, and that will allow us to stay in touch with each other. For now, I'm going to stay behind and begin repairs on the Black Death, as I promised. Skoll!"
“Hey when this is done you gotta tell me where y’all got these? They pretty damn kool and useful if what you’re saying is true”
Ah Den Den Mushis. I can't remember the last time I've owned one of these.

Katsumi walked to the bird and took one of the Den Den Mushi out of the bag. He examined it quickly before pocketing it and facing Rihan.

"I can make them from scratch. There are different types of Den Den Mushi for different uses, however I will have to explain that to you another time. For now I need to go to my cabin and get changed."

With that Katsumi turned around and continued making his way to his quarters. But before stepping through his door he felt the ship rock as Skoll got off the Black Death.

"It appears we already have guests. I already have a Den Den Mushi, so I will go ahead and greet them. May the Allfathers watch over you all!"
Katsumi glanced back as Skoll left, with a blank expression on his face. He ignored the rest of the discussion and stepped through his door. Katsumi remembered how he had froze up moments before and a feeling of shame swept through his being.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Dream