Theory Kings ''Secret''

So we saw an interesting Panel in chapter 1033 where Zoro uses Shishi Sonson on King and Zoro says ''Nothing?!'' as a reaction to King eating the attack and instantly attacking back.
Now the panel where we see Kings face after the hit is surely a hint from Oda to what is going on with King.
We can see that King went white eyes, so the attack did some sort of damage, but at the same time we see those flames at the exact spot where he got cut.
In the chapter before Zoro mentioned how King is not bleeding despite being hit multiple times by his attacks. - Tho we saw King bleed from Marco's Kick!

So my idea is (probably not the first one thinking it tho, haven't seen one saying it yet tho) that King is using his Fire to close up his wounds and stop the bleeding right after he gets hit, which makes it look like he isn't taking any damage and that he isn't even bleeding. Which would work only on cuts and similiar wounds, but not on strong blunt damage, since it would cause internal damage and would cause him to spit blood - which happend with Marco's kick - , which he obviously can't stop with his fire.

One other possible hint could be his skin color - now since it's the manga we can't see what color it is, but since it's grey he is most likely gonna have some darker skintone (even tho Oda wasn't really consistent with that before either, like with Sanji's siblings hair colors or Queens, which is black in the manga but it's actualy blonde). Now King could be black, red or whatever, but i think his skin might be burned because he is using his fire to close up his wounds. Maybe he is even missing his nose since he burned himself so much and is now covering himself and his face so people don't see it.

Some people think King has some kind off Lunarian durablity boost on top of his Ancient Zoan durability, which i don't think is the case, i think it is a trick - like something i mentioned above. Zoro also said he would need to figure out his ''secret'' to defeat him, but if King would be simply durable, how would that help Zoro finding out that he is durable lol? It's obvious at that point.
Even if Zoro wouldn't find out that secret that King has Lunarian durability on top of his Ancient Zoan, since he can't cut him, he needs to use stronger attacks anyways to by pass that durability.
Which is why i think it's a trick Zoro has to understand and then counter/by pass it.

What do you guys thing?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
That doesn't explain why he isn't bleeding from cuts or why he was burning on the spot he got cut.
There is a character in X-men called Darvin that can adapt to everything. If you try to drown him his body will create gills from a reflex, if you try to burn him, freeze him and so on it won't work, because he will adapt. Dude pretty much can't be killed because his body will adapt to everything

Queen said King can survive in any environment and that he is a masochist, maybe King just likes pain he receives because he adapts to like it

That's actually nice theory in my opinion. Since we had Kin'emon doing the same with Kiku when she lost her arm.

That would also means Marco can at least use ACoA and Zoro apparently don't. Still don't know how ACoA would work with weapons instead of body parts.

Exoskeleton ability is likely the answer . It definitely can withstand COA attacks its similar to how Sanji was able to destroy Queen's sword. The Germa suit durability really pinged me how Judge developed in first place its very likely its based on lunarian DNA .

Normal COA attacks will not work it has to be advanced COC attack that could bypass .

I think he definitely getting injuries though but his lunarian bloodline seems to be factorjng .
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't explain why he isn't bleeding from cuts or why he was burning on the spot he got cut.
He is under that suit no way we can find out injury mark. I definitely think he can feel the pain.