General & Others Kishi is back

Thank god they got rid of the current guy. He damn near destroyed 20 years of establish hierarchy between naruto/sasuke. Sasuke himself looks completely out of place particularly. I can’t remember a single relevant thing he’s done to an O clan member in boruto.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Meh I don't know what he can do for the manga to be honest and after the end of Naruto and that of his new manga I'm quite skeptical
Boruto will never give off the same vibe of epicness Naruto did I'm afraid.

But I think it's ok, nothing can last forever and eventually only memories will last. And we move on, looking for new series to enjoy till the last straw, like OP.

Boruto will never give off the same vibe of epicness Naruto did I'm afraid.

But I think it's ok, nothing can last forever and eventually only memories will last. And we move on, looking for new series to enjoy till the last straw, like OP.
I agree boruto should be it's own thing I don't really care that much and lately the drawings become much better. To be honest I didn't even like Naruto that much.

The current naruto/boruto verse is too modernized, I feel like Boruto as a whole could have been better had they stayed true to the roots.

Less technology, less peace, less naruto/sasuke since these guys would take out the sense of dangerous (wouldn't be easy to do since they bring in fans but still). Normal villians would just get fodderized by Nardo and Sauce leaving Boruto and co with nothing to do.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
I agree boruto should be it's own thing I don't really care that much and lately the drawings become much better. To be honest I didn't even like Naruto that much.
I think we will never experience something as epic as the Pain arc like ever again.

It was my favourite overall and nothing in Boruto has ever come close for my interest personally.