Questions & Mysteries Kizaru’s Awakening. What could it be realistically vs what would you like it to be?

I personally think we’re about to get our first on screen logia awakening in the series.

It makes sense since this arc Egghead is all about devil fruits. We have Vegapunk explaining them and also exposition about them in Law vs Blackbeard.

The arc inevitably seems to be building up to one more big reveal and I think that is Kizaru using Awakening.

What are your expectations for Kizaru’s awakening? And what would you like it to be?

Vibrant light that blinds regular eyesight, CoO and FS?
Excessive emission of heat?
Radiation sickness?
Something with gamma waves/ being able to go through physical matter?
Environmental changes: the place ends up much brighter than it's supposed to be. Shadows do not appear where they should appear

Very brave theory: time travel, time 'bubbles', reflections/doppelgangers

He becomes a glow stick probably.
Second most realistic awakening would be a nuke.
But since its Lolda, im pretty sure he hasnt think of his awakening. Changing the environment is easier to implement with Magma/Ice/Forest, but light? I cant think of anything destructive

We don't know how the effects of the Logia Awakening will be. Paramecia awakening is different and Zoan awakening is different.

Perhaps Logia awakening will defensively increase their ability to dodge even more, and Oda will say that's how Admirals were able to dodge Haki imbued attacks better as if they were using Future Sight. And only way to deal with that is that you need much greater Haki level like Shanks's, or another awakened DF ability to counter it.

Then that Logia awakening would mean perfecting the Black Beard's Darkness ability, since its basically the only missing ability that Darkness logia has, the defensive dodging or blocking ability.

I personally think we’re about to get our first on screen logia awakening in the series.

It makes sense since this arc Egghead is all about devil fruits. We have Vegapunk explaining them and also exposition about them in Law vs Blackbeard.

The arc inevitably seems to be building up to one more big reveal and I think that is Kizaru using Awakening.

What are your expectations for Kizaru’s awakening? And what would you like it to be?
Changing his surrroundings to light, obviously, since he is a Logia.

Changing the environment is cool but there are so many possibilities for logia awakening I just don't know...

I think they'll be stupid broken either way

Imagine unblockable laser beams coming at you from every direction

Most people can deal with lasers in OP by dodging them since you can see where they're coming from

Laser beams, light swords, etc coming from every direction though? GG

My guess is that logia awakening is similar to paramecia awakening in that it effects the environment.

The difference is the sheer scale and power of logia awakenings in comparison to their paramecia counterparts.

My guess is that Kizaru’s awakening allows him to control all of the light within a surrounding area. Against such a power, nobody would be able to see and they would need to rely on CoO to fight.

Well paramecia awakening gives the control to act almost like logia, control the environment and changing things into the power of your devilfruit, means more and better aoe range in good combination of your own devilfruit.
Zoan awakening gains a new form, strong,faster,more durable and overall a boost for a zoan user, a clearly change.

Logia was said to be the strongest power of the devilfruits and even Vegapank had his problems to copie it.
Changing the enviroment or showing a form wouldn´t fit for awakening zoan,since they could perform such things without awakening, see Monet or Enel. So what could be the best case for awakening?

I think it is mix up between both enviroment+new form+something unique which we didn´t see yet.
Perhaps pushing the element power of a logia to maximum, like you really became light, moving with that speed, in Aokiji case you reach AZ. I don´t know yet but I can see Oda giving something unique for Logia awakening.

Imagine if Kizaru pull out something unique like Yamamato from Bleach did with his Bankai:

Something unique who is above physical matter or something?
I don´t really know but I think logia awakening will be very unique and only few people will pose that power.