Character Discussion Kizaru is a complete psychopath and by far the most dangerous admiral

I think his motto “Unclear Justice” and the fact that his name sounds like Kikazaru (a monkey in Japanese stories that can’t recognize good or evil) strongly imply that Kizaru has no moral compass whatsoever.

If he were at O’Hara instead of Aokiji, he would have just killed Robin and Saul on the spot without a second thought. Akainu would have to justify it through his warped black and white morality, while Kizaru wouldn’t care at all.

Furthermore, I think Kizaru’s “troll”-ish attitude and sarcasm heavily imply that he’s a sadist who likes toying with his opponents. This is on full display when he screws around with the supernovas and later with Marco after he gets cuffed.

This inability to recognize/care about good or evil actually makes Kizaru extremely unpredictable and by far the most dangerous admiral.

Last edited:
I think his motto “Unclear Justice” and the fact that his name sounds like Kikazaru (a monkey in Japanese stories that can’t recognize good or evil) strongly imply that Kizaru has no moral compass whatsoever.

If he were at O’Hara instead of Aokiji, he would have just killed Robin and Saul on the spot without a second thought. Akainu would have to justify it through his warped black and white morality, while Kizaru wouldn’t care at all.

Furthermore, I think Kizaru’s “troll”-ish attitude and sarcasm heavily imply that he’s a sadist who likes toying with his opponents. This is on full display when he screws around with the supernovas and later with Marco after he gets cuffed.

This inability to recognize/care about good or evil actually makes Kizaru extremely unpredictable and by far the most dangerous admiral.
Hm, Kizaru certainly lacks empathy, but does that signify him as a psychopath?

Torturing people, while horrible, does not make one a psychopath.

All I'm saying is I am not sure Kizaru ticks all boxes in the psychopathy checklist.
Which one does he not check?
Post automatically merged:

Man y’all wanna hype Kizaru up so much just because of the delusion of him being Zoro’s “Opponent” calmmmm downnnnnn geeeeeez
Post automatically merged:

Only scary admiral is Akainu that man does not fuck around like he legit will demolish his opponents in seconds without hesitation
Akainu doesn’t mess around. Kizaru does.

That makes him way scarier.

Hes forgiven luffy many times tho