Anime Discussion Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Best Dragon

• Total voters
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (小林さんちのメイドラゴン Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) is a monthly manga series written and illustrated by Cool-kyou Shinja. The series is about a hardworking office lady named Kobayashi and her everyday life with a dragon maid named Tohru. The manga commenced on May 25, 2013 under Monthly Action and on October 18, 2016, the first volume was published in English by Seven Seas Entertainment.
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon is the animated adaptation of the manga of the same name, produced by Kyoto Animation. It premiered in Japan on January 11, 2017.
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S (小林さんちのメイドラゴンS, Kobayashi-san Chi no Meidoragon S) is the second season of the animated adaptation of the manga of the same name. It was announced alongside the release of Dragon Maid Volume 8. It is scheduled to broadcast on July 7, 2021.
OP | Ai no Supreme (愛のシ ユ プリ 一ム) - Fhána

ED | Maid with Dragons ︎❤︎ (めいど ・ う いず ・ どらごんず❤︎) - Super Chorogons (Yūki Kuwahara, Maria Naganawa, Yūki Takada, Minami Takahashi, & Tomomi Mineuchi)

https://maidragon.jp/2nd/

Last edited:
The previous episode was epic.
People said Dragon Maid is a slice of life genre..
Animators: Wrong! It's all above. Action/mystery/adventure/comedy/ slice of live. Just let me flex my fighting choreography to prove a point.
honestly one of the best series out there that's slept on a lot since it's not 100% Shonen or not on Shuiesha/WSJ. it's also extremely wholesome (especially Elma >.<)

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The thread I was looking for! Imho the Dragon Maid anime is currently my favourite anime and it's topping for me other SoL or the generic shounens I watched in the past. For me def on a wavelength on a league of its own like One Piece. Just as I said that it's stand alone and not a part a WSJ or so. I love all the characters! But yeah, Tohru, Lucoa, Elma, I love them all, and Fafnir is one of the best gag characters I have seen in my entire life.

One can clearly feel that this anime takes good care of it's viewers, it contains alot of philosophies and each episode one is about to explore some new philosophy that sneaked into this beautifully animated master piece.
:cheers: cheers with the best wine I have

The previous episode was epic.
People said Dragon Maid is a slice of life genre..
Animators: Wrong! It's all above. Action/mystery/adventure/comedy/ slice of live. Just let me flex my fighting choreography to prove a point.
the flex was real, ngl I have yet to come across some animations that top these, I haven't watched every anime but I can clearly tell that is bonkers and out of the league for several animes. Tohru vs Elma is a concept on it's own. Fanservice for those that love high quality fights but also just a flex of budget put into it. This anime is def a huge legend in the making.

The thread I was looking for! Imho the Dragon Maid anime is currently my favourite anime and it's topping for me other SoL or the generic shounens I watched in the past. For me def on a wavelength on a league of its own like One Piece. Just as I said that it's stand alone and not a part a WSJ or so. I love all the characters! But yeah, Tohru, Lucoa, Elma, I love them all, and Fafnir is one of the best gag characters I have seen in my entire life.

One can clearly feel that this anime takes good care of it's viewers, it contains alot of philosophies and each episode one is about to explore some new philosophy that sneaked into this beautifully animated master piece.
:cheers: cheers with the best wine I have

the flex was real, ngl I have yet to come across some animations that top these, I haven't watched every anime but I can clearly tell that is bonkers and out of the league for several animes. Tohru vs Elma is a concept on it's own. Fanservice for those that love high quality fights but also just a flex of budget put into it. This anime is def a huge legend in the making.

One of my favorite Kobayashi x Elma x Tohru panels from the spinoffs XD

also this Kanna and Fafnir one too XD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I forgot about this thread but I am missing the show already. The final was great. More relaxed and kinda beautiful instead full of actions. Damn man those tree animations and such. They know how to end a season without huge fights or plot mindfuck.

Love