Powers & Abilities Kong Gatling vs Yasakani no Magatama

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Which attack is more powerful ?

Kong Gatling

Yasakani no Magatama

I think Kizaru's attack is more lethal, Luffy's more powerful.

Marco managed to recover very very swiftly from Kizaru's attack, however Kong Gatling would mess Marco more I feel. Mostly because it is shown that Garp could interrupt his regen with a single punch.

But then again that arc was full of PIS. I don't take MF seriously, not because I'm biased but I don't want to delude myself.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I want to bet on Yasakani no Magatama, but Marco could withstand it, and I'm not sure Marco withstands a Kong Gatling.

I guess I'll place them on comparable grounds for now.

I think Kizaru's attack is more lethal, Luffy's more powerful.

Marco managed to recover very very swiftly from Kizaru's attack, however Kong Gatling would mess Marco more I feel. Mostly because it is shown that Garp could interrupt his regen with a single punch.

But then again that arc was full of PIS. I don't take MF seriously, not because I'm biased but I don't want to delude myself.
Kizaru's attack literally opened holes in Marco's body. It's a very lethal attack. If anything, Marco regenerating from THAT only indicates how broken his zoan fruit is.

Indeed it's extensively lethal.
I mean, we talk about how powerful and lethal Akainu's fruit and attacks are but we have to remember that Kizaru can casually pierce through bodies as well. And Aokiji can touch someone one time and they lose a limb.

Those logia devil fruits are honestly brutal. They are some of the very best fruits in the entire verse when it comes to fighting.

Kizaru's attack literally opened holes in Marco's body. It's a very lethal attack. If anything, Marco regenerating from THAT only indicates how broken his zoan fruit is.
Well marco's durability is normal compared to kaido plus the force generated from gatling is also very powerful with penetration haki.
Garp punched marco mostly using coa 2/3....