Versus Battle Koshou vs Rinshoujo

Another battle is about to unfold, between two monstrously hyped individuals, easily amongst the most hyped in the manga.

Fighting for Qin :

GG Koshou of the Qin Six. A strategical genius on a level that some even said it was him who devised the grand scheme of things for the wars of the Qin Six, with the other five being his appendages.

Fighting for Zhao :

GG Rinshoujo of the Three Great Heavens. His brain made him Renpa's equal.

These two are extremely similar. Both have disgustingly good GIGAbrains and both had no fighting ability whatsoever.

Both get a 200k army. The armies are equalized so none of the two will enjoy an advantage in terms of subordinates.

@Owl Ki @TokOO @Blackbeard @Great General Kanki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Jailer @Shanks

In frontal battle of there armies, RSJ should be a better one here and above Koshou.

Koshou is just like SHK or Riboku who are exceptionally brilliant in grand schemes and preparing on board.

While RSJ is like OuSen who's so good in battlefield that he got compared with Renpa just like Ousen got compared with HakuKi. Both counterparts are genius on battlefield in there own ways.

But if Koshou has SHK as his subordinate than bye-bye RSJ.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I believe the Three Great Heavens to be on a slightly higher level than the original Qin 6. Ouki (arguably the strongest of the Qin 6 at the time of his death) would still arguably lose to Renpa in open warfare, and Rinshoujou was Renpa’s equal.

So I’d say with no subordinate commanders, Rinshoujou extreme diff. With subordinates, either way.

(arguably the strongest of the Qin 6 at the time of his death)
I put Hakuki first, the portrayal of the guy is horrific. Just an edge on Ouki/Renpa.

I believe the Three Great Heavens to be on a slightly higher level than the original Qin 6.
The 3GH lv of talent has honestly been insane. All of them are, without exceptions, absolute freaks. Riboku is, Renpa is, Rinshoujo is, I'm sure Shibashou will be and I also remember reading an impressive historical thing on Chousa.

I find it hard to put Koshou above RSJ until shown otherwise. Equal, sure. Above? Hard to say.

My first answer is I don't know, my second is i go with RSJ, based purely on gut feeling. We don't know Koshou's army either, other than the fact that he had young SHK under him at some point.

I think my mind goes more to RSJ due to his stats. I look at Hakuki and he has 92 leadership, yet RSJ has like 98?

Portrayal, RSJ is slightly above Koshou. Even if Koshou has Prime Shouheikun at his disposal, he ain't beating Rin Family's Ten Heroes unless SHK lures each of them in a 1v1 which is not possible since RSJ would see that coming.

Koshou was someone who rises from the Qin court and in battlefield he has crushed many great generals of opponent nations with his strategies alone while also becoming mind behind Qin six battle strategies. Though Koshou's subordinates aren't clear but he's only a strategist type general and great one at that so he would definitely be having good martial beasts in his forces as well.

That's why i believes if SHK is present there than there's no chance for RSJ to defeat Koshou.

Favored for RSJ's first because no matter what he looks like someone who's a monster on battlefield with just his brain alone unlike Koshou who is more better one for grand schemes. RSJ might overcome Koshou but depends if SHK is present there or not. Even young SHK is like a GG similar to Gyou'un + CGR are like GG for RSJ. But quality difference is a bit high.

Zhao 3 GH are like for going against 3 neighbor states at worst situations. Similar to Wei 7 fire dragons or Qin Six. I believe it is mentioned somewhere in manga about countering neighbor states, these three states form such system.

It's not like one Zhao GH is quite superior to one Qin six. Or one GH can take on two or more 6GG at the same time and win or stalemate.

In the past one of Qin six GG has pushed back Zhao’s Renpa so far back in there own territory that Renpa has to use River as there support while destroying bridge to put stalemate on that war. Or in present where Riboku lost to Ousen while Zhao also lost a few generals and one GH as well.

I believe the Three Great Heavens to be on a slightly higher level than the original Qin 6. Ouki (arguably the strongest of the Qin 6 at the time of his death) would still arguably lose to Renpa in open warfare, and Rinshoujou was Renpa’s equal.

So I’d say with no subordinate commanders, Rinshoujou extreme diff. With subordinates, either way.
Just wanted to briefly get back at this. Regarding Ouki/Renpa, do you see Renpa as the slightly stronger general? It was stated that Renpa "fought even general Ouki to a standstill after countless clashes in the past". These two are pretty much portrayed as equals.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
RSJ has my vote

the portrayal of that guy is quite insane

Koshou is really great

But the Phantasmal general is something else

Guys decades after his death are still his completely in love with him

was said to be Renpa equal / best friend

And his goal was to unite China too under Zhao.

That was Phantasmal for a reason. If he had lived he would have become one of the biggest obstacle to Sei for the union.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just wanted to briefly get back at this. Regarding Ouki/Renpa, do you see Renpa as the slightly stronger general? It was stated that Renpa "fought even general Ouki to a standstill after countless clashes in the past". These two are pretty much portrayed as equals.
Yeah they’re pretty much equals, stat wise Renpa is superior and his historical accomplishments are better but in the manga I think he and Ouki are probably equal overall.

Koushou has more tactical hype, and likely is S-ranked experience. By default he takes it.

Ouki > Renpa/Hakuki > Koushou > RSJ > Etc

Would probably be the current ranking based on just their portrayal in the manga.