Naval Battle Krieg Pirates

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"
Action : Yes
Thinking : Yes

Achilles had smirked as the Pirates fell from his Attack, this was the first time he had used Electro in such a fashion in real battle, it's even more deadly than he expected.

I was planning on using this on Krieg, but These Weak Pawns work too. Achilles was getting Ready to continue fighting the Pirates before The Marine Officer had called out to him.
" Hey Kid, wanna make this interesting? " I'd ask Achilles though before he could reply " So how about we lure them here or you wanna go over to them? " I'd point at the ship housing the Krieg Pirates with a sinister grin
Achilles was shocked by this Suggestion from him out of all people. So he's suggesting we play with our food? That's strange from a Navy Soldier. Although...

He looked at the Pirate Fleet seeing the two Commanders, how smug and confident they appear to be despite the loses their men are facing. Achilles realised how fun it would be to break their spirits.
" You up for Option A or Option B, Achilles? "
Achilles laughed before answering. "Let's lure these two here, no need to end this too early Sir"

@Dream @Mr. Anderson

Narrative
Thoughts
"DIalouge"
Gin

The aggressive assualt of the Kreig Pirates continued. The attempted again to board the ship, the distance between the vessels now finally closed.

The next wave of ten began climbing onto the ship from the water, attacking anyone that's close. Five of the ten decided to try their luck with the mink, firing five shots each trying to keep their distance from his electricity.

The others rushed the Marine Officer attempting to tackle him to the floor. On the Dreadnaught Sabre, the next wave prepares themselves to back up their comrades. Gin continued to watch on silently as he walked over towards the bow of the ship, looking the marine soldiers dead in the face while Pearl followed suit with a grin. He unhooked his double barreled pistol from his belt and aimed in the direction of the Marine Captain.

"We claim your ship in the name of Don Kreig."

Gin open fired, releasing two shots each aimed at both his enemy's legs intending to cripple him.

It would be annoying if he used that Devil Fruit ability again.

Gunslinging: 54
Bullets: B Rank
DPR: 54+40= 94 Large Building level

@Midnight Delight @Dream

Noting on the strange abnormality and reaction of the Krieg Pirates, despite having a numerous advantage were certainly odd and out of place. Seeing how our ships crept closer a collision course was inevitable but a collision course would help benefit either party, but on this occasion the party that was favoring was us. The reason for that was seeing how Achilles used some electricity that coated his body and my use of mastery in the martial arts that is used by the world government, rokushiki.

Instead of colliding with the individuals i held back, reason was my change of approach and i wanted to observe. I shifted taking the backseat but what Achilles responded with had also intrigued my interest. I want to see more of him and what he was capable of and also monitor and analyse.

A smirk would form though the appearance of the Krieg Pirates edging closer would cast a shadow whilst softly sighing. A few of the pirates clammed into groups and the manner of their actions i was there target. " Men stand back i'll deal with the interlopers " would be my response. I was pretty bored at the manner of the Krieg Pirates, they disappointed me for a lack of action. Though something piqued my interest a man pulling a gun and aimed it at my direction.

' He looks familiar, that grey-white jacket, green undershirt, grey trousers and headband ... if i'm not mistaken is that Gin? ' i thought as i stared back at him into his eyes.

" Your Gin right? " i chuckled after asking him that with a momentary pause.

" Achilles he's all yours " as i pointed at the direction of Gin.

Returning my attention back at the Krieg Pirates who'd infested aboard my ship like a flock of pests, the audacity but my lethargicness allowed this to happen. I tightened my right fist with my hands swung behind me as i opened my hand extending my fingers then crawling the fingers like a paw. I would then swing my hand before me aimed at the Krieg Pirates " PALM THRUST! "
Palm Thrust: The user will attack with a forceful palm thrust which releases a small wave. The attack is powerful enough to blow a person off of their feet and has a range of several meters.
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
DPR: B, requires 51 mastery, 51 Strength

Base Str Stat = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR B = + 2 = 100: 6. City Block Level

@Midnight Delight @Mr. Anderson

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

As the Krieg Pirates continued on the Attack on the Ship, there was a clear change in power dynamic and mindset in the Marine ship, as The Marines and the Mink went from wanting to take down the pirates to wanting to toy with them.

Let's hope this new Strategy will force the big shots to make their move, I am getting bored with these Weak Prey.

The next wave of ten began climbing onto the ship from the water, attacking anyone that's close. Five of the ten decided to try their luck with the mink, firing five shots each trying to keep their distance from his electricity.
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10 + 2 = 12
Agility: 15 + 2 = 17 x 2 = 34
>Reaction: 17
>Movement: 17
Vitality: 10 + 2 = 12 x 2 = 24
>Resilience: 12
>Endurance: 12
Fighting Style: 15 x 2 = 30
>Gun: 30
40×5=200
Mink Bonus= +4 Strength/+4 Vitality

Strength: 54+16=70
4×4=16
Agility:
47×2=94

Movement Speed: 47
Reaction Speed: 47

Vitality : 44+16=60
4×4=16

Endurance: 60
Stamina:60

Fighting style: 55
55×2=110

Electro: 60
Ittoryu :50
As the Pirates shot at the Mink, the distance between them and his superior Speed allowed Achilles to Dodge their numerous Bullets in time before he shortened the Distance between him and one of the pirates and Kicking him in the guts sending him crashing into the rest of the pirates.

I Don't even need Electro to handle these guys, I am gonna save it for Krieg and his two Commanders. He laughed for a moment.

" Achilles he's all yours " as i pointed at the direction of Gin.
The Mink then turned his attention to the Man The Marine Officer was pointing at, the same Man who's face on his Wanted Poster alone creeped him out.

"Hey Ugly Human" Achilles shouted in the direction of Gin to get his attention. "You claim this ship? Well I claim your Bounty. Let's see Who's claim shall prevail" Achilles then Pointed his Sword at Gin's direction in a provoking fashion.

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"
Gin
Pearl

Returning my attention back at the Krieg Pirates who'd infested aboard my ship like a flock of pests, the audacity but my lethargicness allowed this to happen. I tightened my right fist with my hands swung behind me as i opened my hand extending my fingers then crawling the fingers like a paw. I would then swing my hand before me aimed at the Krieg Pirates " PALM THRUST! "
As the Pirates shot at the Mink, the distance between them and his superior Speed allowed Achilles to Dodge their numerous Bullets in time before he shortened the Distance between him and one of the pirates and Kicking him in the guts sending him crashing into the rest of the pirates.
Gin's teeth were grit in frustration as they haven't been making any progress. The Kreig Pirates began slowly falling back to the ship as, finally frightened off by the overwhelming strength of the Marines.

We're getting slaughtered. It doesn't matter how many of them go out there, does it? Wave after wave, they'll all just get swatted away like flies.

The Mink then turned his attention to the Man The Marine Officer was pointing at, the same Man who's face on his Wanted Poster alone creeped him out.

"Hey Ugly Human" Achilles shouted in the direction of Gin to get his attention. "You claim this ship? Well I claim your Bounty. Let's see Who's claim shall prevail" Achilles then Pointed his Sword at Gin's direction in a provoking fashion.
The Mink had Gin's attention. Gin smirked to himself and nodded his head silently. Turning to Pearl

"Well Pearl, the marines have no intention of coming to us. It's up to us to take their ship now. For Don Kreig."

Pearl smiled sadistically.

"For Don Kreig! You go ahead and take that furry dog. I'll kill the other one. They may be too strong for the men, but they are no match for us!"

Gin nodded in agreement. Pearl and Gin jumped onto the Marine Vessel in unison and wasted no time getting things started.

Gin rushed Achilles, simultaneously pulling out his tonfas. Closing the distance, he swung his left tonfa aiming at the dog's skull.

Meanwhile Pearl immeadiately went on the offensive. Unsheathing his cutlass, he sent a flurry of slashes in the direction of the other Marine Officer.

@Dream @Midnight Delight

"For Don Kreig! You go ahead and take that furry dog. I'll kill the other one. They may be too strong for the men, but they are no match for us!"
"!" just the volume of those words would resound in my head alerting my attention. But due to how fresh they was they rebounded from one side of my short-term memory wall to the other.
Pearl and Gin jumped onto the Marine Vessel in unison and wasted no time getting things started.

Meanwhile, Pearl immediately went on the offensive. Unsheathing his cutlass, he sent a flurry of slashes in the direction of the other Marine Officer.
' another pest, Don Krieg pirates must be a wagon of cockroaches. Too big for their size and over empathise their existence a little. ' if anything the appearance of Pearl and Gin jumping on my ship began to irk me with a vein would pop out, they were asking for it now.

I'll turn my attention to Pearl with Gin also in my line of sight, I'll reach to grab my marine jacket and toss it to my subordinate. " Hold this, it won't be long before I dispose of the trash and then claim the oaf Krieg's head "

My declaration and goal were set, Don Krieg but I didn't want to claim the one who was unsheathing his weapon before me. After all, I did give my word to Achilles his head was his. ' Maybe I should incapacitate him to have Achilles take his head '

" Time i reign you in, boy "

I would tighten my fist as it would darken cladding itself in haki. My emotion of getting rid of Pearl was evident in my abnormal use of cloaking my fist then my hand. As one hand began cloaking itself in haki so did the other with my eyes pierced at the man, Pearl. I then placed one hand over the other with all my fingers pointing in the direction of Pearl as I lunged forward. " JUSSHIGGGAAANNN! " with all fingers pointing the direction of the left, right biceps, right, left shoulder's, one to the throat with the upper hand and the lower aimed at the torso from aiming at the heart and lungs.

My action was simple, terminate the man. Keep him alive for a few moments but have Achilles enough time to claim his head.

"Jusshigan"
Requirements:
61 mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description:
In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent.

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: B
Description:
The most basic ability of this Haki grants an enhancement of Strength (when attacking) and Vitality (when defending). It can be used in a single body part or a weapon starting at 1 Mastery, or on the user's entire body and around multiple weapons starting at 21 Mastery.

Base Str Stat = 61 = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Jussigan a DPR/S A = +3 = 101-119: 7. Town Level
DPR: C for basic Hardening = +1 = 120: 8. City Level

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

"Well Pearl, the marines have no intention of coming to us. It's up to us to take their ship now. For Don Kreig."
Well, Looks like my Prey has fallen for my trap. Achilles remembered seeing his ugly face for the first time on his Bounty Poster, how much it made him sick. I hate wild Dogs like him the most, they give Proper Dogs like me a bad name

Gin rushed Achilles, simultaneously pulling out his tonfas. Closing the distance, he swung his left tonfa aiming at the dog's skull.
Level 30
30 × 5 = 150
Human Bonus: +6 in Strength, Agility and Vitality | +9 in Fighting Style
Strength: 35 + 6 = 41
Agility: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
>Reaction: 41
>Movement: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
>Endurance: 41
>Resilience: 41
Fighting Style: 45 + 9 = 54 × 2 = 108
>Tonfa: 54
>Gun: 54
40×5=200
Mink Bonus= +4 Strength/+4 Vitality

Strength: 54+16=70
4×4=16
Agility:
47×2=94

Movement Speed: 47
Reaction Speed: 47

Vitality : 44+16=60
4×4=16

Endurance: 60
Stamina:60

Fighting style: 55
55×2=110

Electro: 60
Ittoryu :50
Seeing the man swing his Tonfa at his face, Achilles would Block his Swing With his Sword, while Coating it with Electro with the aim of Electrifying Gin's Entire arm through his Tonfa. Thus, Gin has fallen into his Trap.
(requires 41 mastery): channeling energy through their fur, the mink covers their weapon in a layer of electricity that will shock on contact.

@Dream @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"
Pearl
Gin
Kreig

I'll turn my attention to Pearl with Gin also in my line of sight, I'll reach to grab my marine jacket and toss it to my subordinate. " Hold this, it won't be long before I dispose of the trash and then claim the oaf Krieg's head "
Does he really think he can beat our captain? How dare he!? Kreig is the strongest man! He will never lose to some worthless Marines!!!

Pearl felt his face flush with an intense heat as rage engulfed him. He sped up his advance, adrenaline now flooding his body. Throwing all caution to the wind, he swung wildly now only a few inches from his target.

" Time i reign you in, boy "

I would tighten my fist as it would darken cladding itself in haki. My emotion of getting rid of Pearl was evident in my abnormal use of cloaking my fist then my hand. As one hand began cloaking itself in haki so did the other with my eyes pierced at the man, Pearl. I then placed one hand over the other with all my fingers pointing in the direction of Pearl as I lunged forward. " JUSSHIGGGAAANNN! " with all fingers pointing the direction of the left, right biceps, right, left shoulder's, one to the throat with the upper hand and the lower aimed at the torso from aiming at the heart and lungs.
What the hell was that? Did his hands just change color?

Pearl's confusion was quickly replaced with shock. His sword fell to the floor as he flew backwards from the impact of the attack. Time in this moment to him, felt like it was moving in slow motion before his body hit the deck. The pain sank in immediately, Pearl had began losing feeling in the top half of his body.

Argh! I- I cant feel my arms! I can barely feel my body anymore..

He coughed up blood as his vision quickly started to fade to black. He felt his own blood leak out of the ten finger sized holes now present through his body and sheild like armor.

I guess I was wrong. The gap was too big for us too.

Seeing the man swing his Tonfa at his face, Achilles would Block his Swing With his Sword, while Coating it with Electro with the aim of Electrifying Gin's Entire arm through his Tonfa. Thus, Gin has fallen into his Trap.
The dog easily blocked his strike and he was immediately hit with a current of electricity from it's body to Gin's through the Tonfa. He cried out loudly in agony.

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He let go of the tonfa and fell to his knees. His body was now charred and black. Gin looked to the side of him and saw Pearl already defeated. He grit his teeth tightly as a feeling of hopelessness engulfed him.

Dammit! All that time we spent preparing after escaping was for nothing. Nothing has changed since we were beaten by Mihawk two years ago. Now Don Kreig...

The sound of cheering could be heard from the Dreadnaught Sabre. Gin looked behind him in confusion and his eyes widened in surprise. Standing on the deck was The Kreig Pirates captain, Don Kreig.

A man as great as myself just can't get a little rest. We've been clearing through our enemies, what the hell is the difference with this Marine crew?

"Pearl, Gin. I can't believe you let yourself be defeated by a bunch of weaklings."

Kreig looked down on Gin in disgust. Armed with his One Ton Great Battle Spear, he took a step forward and landed on the deck of the Marine vessel with a heavy thud. He eye'd both adversaries and scoffed.

Hmph, these guys dont look so tough. I'll finish this in a flash.

"This is unbecoming of the future crew of the King of the Pirates. If you can't handle this, maybe I should replace you with somebody else."

Gin cast his gaze to the floor in shame.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you Kreig..."

He took ahold of his Tonfas and rose to his feet slowly, muscles ached and cried but Gin ignored and endured. Filled with new determination, Gin assumed a fighting stance in front of the mink.

I can't just keel over after a little shock. They dont call me the Man-Demon for nothing!

"You're gonna need more than that to take me down Dog."

Gin swung mulitple times with ferosity, this time aiming at the dog's rib cage and shoulders.

"GRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Good Gin! Now for the other one..

Kreig jumped into the air for extra momentum, bringing his spear up then swinging it downwards towards the head of the man who took down Pearl.

"You must think you're so tough. But you are merely an ant in the face of the strongest man. Your plan of taking me back to that hell will blow right up in your face!"

The Kreig pirates were filled with new confidence and were too preparing to begin seizing the ship again.

Don Kreig's Battle Spear

B Rank Weapon

Krieg's ultimate melee weapon, formed by locking his shoulder-plates against one another and activating internal devices that produce a haft and a fully-functional blade from the area in-between.

In addition to its long reach, the spear's head explodes on impact with any solid surface, with heavier impacts raising proportionally larger explosions; thus, even glancing hits or near-misses can wreak severe damage. To compensate for the blade's (relative) fragility, the explosive mechanism is stored primarily in the plates, allowing the spear to keep exploding even if the blade is completely destroyed.
[\Spoiler]

Base Strength 41 + 40 =81-99: 5. Large Building Level

@Dream @Midnight Delight

Last edited:
What the hell was that? Did his hands just change color?

Pearl's confusion was quickly replaced with shock. His sword fell to the floor as he flew backwards from the impact of the attack. Time in this moment to him, felt like it was moving in slow motion before his body hit the deck. The pain sank in immediately, Pearl had began losing feeling in the top half of his body.

Argh! I- I cant feel my arms! I can barely feel my body anymore..

He coughed up blood as his vision quickly started to fade to black. He felt his own blood leak out of the ten finger sized holes now present through his body and sheild like armor.

I guess I was wrong. The gap was too big for us too.
" Tcchhh " ... " I got my hands dirty in filthy scum blood ' I'd stare at my hands as blood would envelop over my hands where before they were cladded with hardening of haki.
My attention would be cut short with the screaming, with now the Don Krieg pirates like pests were now antagonizing my very nerves. My thought process changed from capturing but terminate on sight.

' I've had enough of these pests, I will hereby become thy judge, jury, and executioner '

I'd then stare in the direction of Achilles and Gin, noting the pain Gin was within. This would not bring any sort of satisfaction within me, not even a smile or a smirk.
"Pearl, Gin. I can't believe you let yourself be defeated by a bunch of weaklings."

Kreig looked down on Gin in disgust. Armed with his One Ton Great Battle Spear, he took a step forward and landed on the deck of the Marine vessel with a heavy thud. He eye'd both adversaries and scoffed.

"You must think you're so tough. But you are merely an ant in the face of the strongest man. Your plan of taking me back to that hell will blow right up in your face!"

The Kreig pirates were filled with new confidence and were too preparing to begin seizing the ship again.
' It's finally the big fish that's come out ' ... I'd grin at the chance of him finally revealing himself. Finally something or someone that caught my attention and finally someone who was worth the time.

" My oh my. Look what we have here. How's the little fish in the big pond? ... How about we play a little game Don Krieg? ... The name of the game, KILL ON SIGHT! "

I didn't waste time I was already pissed but the sheer appearance and audacity of a little fish barking like a headless chicken, though what really struck the nerve was another pest placing his filthy scum's existence on my ship. This was going through my head.

I'd charge at him whilst pulling my right arm back forming a shape of a fist as I coated it with haki again. Though this time as I coated a trickle of sweat would go down the side down my cheek of overuse of haki, but not that also being hot-headed as well. Though going back I'd charge my fist as I clocked it backward seeing Don Krieg before my eyes and then let it rip " JUUUUGGGOOOOONNN! "

Just moments before I even would land my punch my haki would engulf with a flame-like pattern just as it would connect. Maybe it was the drive or me being hot-headed but it pushed my use of haki to the next level. It would be Pearl's blood that would look like lava flowing down the mountain with a flame-like pattern that would engulf my entire hand up to my forearms.

The methodology behind the attack was to attack Don Krieg and take the fight back on board his ship and get his sorry of an excuse ass off my ship.

Jugon: This is the characters signature technique, its a technique that is similar to a shigan but as a punch. This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
DPR: A, requires 61 mastery, 61 Strength

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 41 or above
41-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: B

My BST = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Jugon = Rank A = +3 = Town Level
Flame Hardening = +2 = Mountain Level

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"
The dog easily blocked his strike and he was immediately hit with a current of electricity from it's body to Gin's through the Tonfa. He cried out loudly in agony.

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He let go of the tonfa and fell to his knees. His body was now charred and black. Gin looked to the side of him and saw Pearl already defeated. He grit his teeth tightly as a feeling of hopelessness engulfed him.
In that very Moment, while Gin was in despair. Achilles had remembered a comment he heard from a veteran Bounty Hunter he once encountered , Telling him about how East Blue pirates never lasted long in the GrandLine. While that made him think twice about wasting his time with Small fry in this peaceful sea when the Marines first contacted him. Something about what he heard about the man standing before him and his captain made him curious about their strength.

While The man probably sees himself as a failure, The Mink is impressed that the man not only managed to stay conscious, but even stay on his knees.

Regardless the gap between the two men has become clear. it's not that You are weak, it's just that an East Blue Rookie like you never stood a chance against a Mink Warrior like me.

The sound of cheering could be heard from the Dreadnaught Sabre. Gin looked behind him in confusion and his eyes widened in surprise. Standing on the deck was The Kreig Pirates captain, Don Kreig.

A man as great as myself just can't get a little rest. We've been clearing through our enemies, what the hell is the difference with this Marine crew?

"Took this Fool long enough to show up" Achilles growled at the Captain Calling him a weakling. Such Arrogance was common among These Sheltered East Blue Pirates.
"This is unbecoming of the future crew of the King of the Pirates. If you can't handle this, maybe I should replace you with somebody else."

Gin cast his gaze to the floor in shame.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you Kreig..."

He took ahold of his Tonfas and rose to his feet slowly, muscles ached and cried but Gin ignored and endured. Filled with new determination, Gin assumed a fighting stance in front of the mink.

I can't just keel over after a little shock. They dont call me the Man-Demon for nothing!

"You're gonna need more than that to take me down Dog."

Gin swung mulitple times with ferosity, this time aiming at the dog's rib cage and shoulders.

"GRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
While the outlandish claim of Krieg would have gotten a laugh from the Mink from any other Situation. This time, the Mink had admired Gin's loyalty to Krieg.

"This time I won't hold back, Survive this if you are lucky"

As The Mink said that , Achilles Swung his Sword at the Swinging Tonfas using all his strength While coating His Sword with Electro, The Aim of this attack is to both electrify the man and Overpower him completely. Showcasing the true power of the New World to the Sheltered Pirates of the Peaceful sea.

@Dream @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Gin
Kreig

" My oh my. Look what we have here. How's the little fish in the big pond? ... How about we play a little game Don Krieg? ... The name of the game, KILL ON SIGHT! "

I didn't waste time I was already pissed but the sheer appearance and audacity of a little fish barking like a headless chicken, though what really struck the nerve was another pest placing his filthy scum's existence on my ship. This was going through my head.

I'd charge at him whilst pulling my right arm back forming a shape of a fist as I coated it with haki again. Though this time as I coated a trickle of sweat would go down the side down my cheek of overuse of haki, but not that also being hot-headed as well. Though going back I'd charge my fist as I clocked it backward seeing Don Krieg before my eyes and then let it rip " JUUUUGGGOOOOONNN! "

Just moments before I even would land my punch my haki would engulf with a flame-like pattern just as it would connect. Maybe it was the drive or me being hot-headed but it pushed my use of haki to the next level. It would be Pearl's blood that would look like lava flowing down the mountain with a flame-like pattern that would engulf my entire hand up to my forearms.
The two attacks collided resulting a giant explosion in the middle of the deck that sent anyone in the vicinity flying from the clash. To their surprise and dismay, the Kreig Pirates witnessed their captain fly right into the flagship like a bullet from a gun. BOOM! The impact sent a few of them flying off the ship into the waters below. Kreig lay still in a hole side of the ship created by his own body. His armor was completely shattered and weapon reduced to pieces. A broken handle was all that was left of his spear. Kreig coughed up blood, as his crew's faces all wore a look of despair and began preparing to retreat.

Crap that hit me right in the chest, I think he cracked my ribcage, I can't feel it at all!

While the outlandish claim of Krieg would have gotten a laugh from the Mink from any other Situation. This time, the Mink had admired Gin's loyalty to Krieg.

"This time I won't hold back, Survive this if you are lucky"

As The Mink said that , Achilles Swung his Sword at the Swinging Tonfas using all his strength While coating His Sword with Electro, The Aim of this attack is to both electrify the man and Overpower him completely. Showcasing the true power of the New
The mink counter-attacked, meeting Gin's tonfa's with his blade once again. CLANG!! He was overpowered by the dog's overwhelming strength and was sent flying smack dab onto the deck with a thud, the impact causing his body to crack the wooden boards as electricity ran through his body. Gin lay on his side gasping for air.

I can't feel my body anymore. I can feel my conciousness fading. Not yet! Kreig's dream...

He tried his best to move, but had reached his limits. His vision began fading to black as he lost conciousness.

"I'm -wheeze- not done yet -wheeze-..."

I guess, we're not strong enough to make you Pirate King, Kreig. I'm sorry I failed...

He lay still as a stone, finally passing out from the damage he recieved.

Dammit Gin... What's with this Marine? His fist looked like it channeled some kind of power and it changed color. Is this some kind of Devil Fruit ability?? And with my armor destroyed I can't use the MH5 bomb. I can't use anything.

Kreig rose to his feet, gritting his teeth he could feel he heart beat faster as pain shook his body. He let his broken weapon drop into the ocean and rage began to consume him as he cast his gaze on the Marine once again. His crew would be shocked by his next outburst.

But I will not run. Not again!

"SO YOU THINK DESTROYING MY ARMOR AND SENDING ME FLYING WAS ENOUGH TO PROVE YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME!? THAT WAS SOFT!! I WILL GET INTO THE GRANDLINE YOU HEAR ME!? I AM THE STRONGEST MAN! COME AT ME AGAIN YOU BASTARD, I'LL DEFEAT YOU HERE WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

Jugon DPR = 181 Mountain Level
Kreig's Battle Spear DPR= 81 Large Building Level

181-81: 100 City Block Level

Jugon wins Clash, rest of the Damage hits Kreig

@Dream @Midnight Delight

Last edited:
The two attacks collided resulting a giant explosion in the middle of the deck that sent anyone in the vicinity flying from the clash. To their surprise and dismay, the Kreig Pirates witnessed their captain fly right into the flagship like a bullet from a gun. BOOM! The impact sent a few of them flying off the ship into the waters below. Kreig lay still in a hole side of the ship created by his own body. His armor was completely shattered and weapon reduced to pieces. A broken handle was all that was left of his spear. Kreig coughed up blood, as his crew's faces all wore a look of despair and began preparing to retreat.

Crap that hit me right in the chest, I think he cracked my ribcage, I can't feel it at all!
I could feel nothing but the connection land, it was a critical blow to Don Krieg. Feeling the armor shatter upon impact and it then cascading causing further cracks then he then torpedoed right aboard his ship. I was panting at the use of haki it was causing me discomfort, though I knew the terror of this man was long over.

I was still panting though catching my breath feeling sweat trickle down my sides, though it didn't take long for me to catch my breath. I then swiped my sleeve against my face sweeping my sweat off. I then jumped off my ship and was on board the ship of such scum.

' Tcchhh, I hope this guy doesn't get home advantage. But I will finally put a stop to this guy and make my way to him next. ' i thought as I stood staring at the lower members of the pirate crew who trembled and took a step back and then stared at what just happened to their captain.

Dammit Gin... What's with this Marine? His fist looked like it channeled some kind of power and it changed color. Is this some kind of Devil Fruit ability?? And with my armor destroyed I can't use the MH5 bomb. I can't use anything.

Kreig rose to his feet, gritting his teeth he could feel he heart beat faster as pain shook his body. He let his broken weapon drop into the ocean and rage began to consume him as he cast his gaze on the Marine once again. His crew would be shocked by his next outburst.

"SO YOU THINK DESTROYING MY ARMOR AND SENDING ME FLYING WAS ENOUGH TO PROVE YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME!? THAT WAS SOFT!! I WILL GET INTO THE GRANDLINE YOU HEAR ME!? I AM THE STRONGEST MAN! COME AT ME AGAIN YOU BASTARD, I'LL DEFEAT YOU HERE WITH MY BARE HANDS!"
This made me chuckle a little, I tilted my head back as if I was looking down at him.

" Boy, we nothing but two pebbles of different sizes in a pond. But Don Krieg, this is game over for you "

I then walked over to the captain, I then extended my index and middle finger of both hands then charged my attack in puncturing the deltoid muscle and cutting any blood flow into the arms. " Dual Fingered, SHHHHIGGGAAANNNNN! "

My aim was to go after both deltoid muscles in the shoulders.

Dual Fingered Shigan: Just a normal shigan to the eyes but also extends their middle finger from the same hand doing the normal shigan. Therefor creating a powerful thrusted Shigan.
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
DPR: A, requires 61 mastery, 61 Strength

Link's Base Str = 61 = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Dual Fingered Shigan = DPR: A = +3 = 101-119: 7. Town Level

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"
I can't feel my body anymore. I can feel my conciousness fading. Not yet! Kreig's dream...

He tried his best to move, but had reached his limits. His vision began fading to black as he lost conciousness.

"I'm -wheeze- not done yet -wheeze-..."

I guess, we're not strong enough to make you Pirate King, Kreig. I'm sorry I failed...

Achilles was staring at his defeated Prey while Heavily breathing . I am not used to using my New Sword Techniques too much yet, But at least I got to show off my Powers in front of the Marines, Maybe this will increase my reputation.

He then took note of the ongoing battle between the Marine Officer and The Pirate Captain, sensing the Bloodlust that was flowing from the Marine's Body.

That Idiot, he's gonna get himself killed. Achilles Was annoyed. He's supposed to be my prey too dammit. Why did that Marine go all out all of a sudden? Achilles has merely saw a glimpse of the Power the Marine used on Pearl and Krieg, but even then he sensed that he was going overkill on these Pirates, almost in a terrifying way.

" Boy, we nothing but two pebbles of different sizes in a pond. But Don Krieg, this is game over for you "

I then walked over to the captain, I then extended my index and middle finger of both hands then charged my attack in puncturing the deltoid muscle and cutting any blood flow into the arms. " Dual Fingered, SHHHHIGGGAAANNNNN! "

"Leave a piece of him to me" Achilles shouted to the Man hoping he would let him deal the Final Blow to the Pirate Captain, as he knew that it's not gonna take long before the Marine kills him at this rate.

@Dream @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Kreig

This made me chuckle a little, I tilted my head back as if I was looking down at him.

It's not over until I say its over! I'll knock his brains out with a punch, and when he's stunned I'll trap him in a net and fling him into the ocean. A Devil Fruit user stands no chance in the sea!

The Marine made his advance, attempting to jab his fingers into his body. Kreig raised his right arm in an attempt to counter attack with a punch to the temple. However, the injuries he sustained slowed him down slghtly. He felt a current of pain flow through his torso, causing him to wince. Kreig knew his opponent's attack would land first.

Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT! He's faster than I am! I can't-

THUNK! THUNK! Kreig felt his adversary's fingers plunge into the deltoid muscles of his shoulders. He fell backwards, screaming in agony as blood gushed out of his open wounds.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! YOU BASTARD MARINE!"

"Leave a piece of him to me" Achilles shouted to the Man hoping he would let him deal the Final Blow to the Pirate Captain, as he knew that it's not gonna take long before the Marine kills him at this rate.
Even after Two years, getting defeated by Mihawk and that Rubber idiot nothing has changed!

Kreig felt his strength leave as his body as he lost blood. His anger faded with it, his scowl transformed into a smirk. His heart beat grew slower, as the adreniline faded from his body. All that was left was the full wave of pain, yet he had a look of peace and acceptance written on his face as his conciousness began to slip away.

The fact that I've been defeated here, means that im still not strong enough to become Pirate King. Maybe if I had used my tactics I would have went differently. But still, the fact that I have yet to set measures in place for Devil Fruit users yet is pathetic.

"It's always you Devil Fruit users that trip me up time and time again. Only those cursed by the Devil seem to be able to counter my strength. Next time... Next time I'll gather some Sea Stone for you bastards.."

The Kreig Pirates looked on in horror as Kreig passed out from blood loss. Panic engulfed everyone on the Dreadnaught Sabre.

"Kreig's been defeated!"
"He really lost? That's insane!"
"With Kreig, Gin and Pearl beat, what chance do we have!?"
"The marines are monsters!! We need to get out of here!!"

The Kreig Pirates scrambled like ants. Some attempted to escape via the escape boats, while others straight up dive off the edge of the ship in order to warn the rest of the fleet to retreat.

@Dream @Midnight Delight

THUNK! THUNK! Kreig felt his adversary's fingers plunge into the deltoid muscles of his shoulders. He fell backwards, screaming in agony as blood gushed out of his open wounds.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! YOU BASTARD MARINE!"
Kreig felt his strength leave as his body as he lost blood. His anger faded with it, his scowl transformed into a smirk. His heart beat grew slower, as the adreniline faded from his body. All that was left was the full wave of pain, yet he had a look of peace and acceptance written on his face as his conciousness began to slip away.
I could feel the pain resonate within the man, i saturated myself in enjoying the feeling whilst it lasted giving me some sort of satisfaction. It brought joy to me hearing his scream and loss of consciousness with a faint smirk forming from the corner of my mouth. However, the feeling was dissociated though as the feeling came it went. It was something i couldn't savor as Krieg was supposed to be a guinea pig in the making.

Test subject 001, aka Don Krieg. Originally classified as that was supposed to envelop a fear factor to others who wanted to follow in the same footsteps as the guinea pig.

I would then kneel before him gazing at the unconscious test subject. I'd squint as I would be lost in thought. ' Maybe I should try torturing the man. I could start my piercing my hand into the man's chest and then enjoy the feeling of a man in fear. After all, this is my justice. Justice to cause a reverberating factor of fear. '

Hearing Achilles' voice resonates who wanted to lay his hand on the man. I'd sigh then standing to my feet and turning around. " He's taking a first-class ticket to Impel Down. He will suffer hell for his actions and life choices. "

I'd then grab an unconscious and unresponsive Krieg, grabbing him by the scruff of his neck. I'd make my way closer to the edge of the ship then tossing him aboard my ship. " Put some cuffs on him .... " before I would say another word I'd chuckle lightly ' ... ants will always be ants and not live very long lives. ' my thought was directed at the crewmen of Krieg pirates.

What is Justice that Link, follows?
... To Be Continued »

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

"It's always you Devil Fruit users that trip me up time and time again. Only those cursed by the Devil seem to be able to counter my strength. Next time... Next time I'll gather some Sea Stone for you bastards.."
As The Don said his last words before collapsing, his crew had faces of terror at the Horror that transpired. In contrast, the Mink had bared his Teeth and Growled at Krieg's Choice of word, As there is no greater insult for a Mink than to be accused of being a Human with a Zoan Fruit.

"You are lucky I don't attack Near Dead Prey Because otherwise I would have bitten your neck, ugly Hairless Ape" The Hunter Barked out loud, before regaining his composure.

After Hearing the Marine Officer talk about Krieg's fate in Impel Down. Achilles Felt there was something he had to do.

Ignoring The Krieg Pirates who were running for their lives, Achilles had Jumped to their Ship and walked over to Gin's unconscious body, With none of the Krieg Pirates having the Confidence to get in his way after his earlier Performance.

Achilles then slaps Gin's Unconscious Face with his Paw. "Wake up, I know that hit didn't kill you, I have something to ask you"

He said before Sitting on his Belly in front of Gin's Body in the middle of the chaos.

@Mr. Anderson @Dream

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Gin

Kreig Pirates Fleet

Word of their crushing defeat had gotten to the rest of the fleet. The Kreig Pirates did not make a move, hesitant to stage a rescue to save their captain after hearing of the overwhelming strength of their adversaries.

"The captain wouldn't want us the just run like cowards!"
"There's nothing we can do! Don't hear how strong those marines are? They would tear us to shreds before we even get close!"
"We can run now, and try to rescue Captain Kreig later! Let's go!"

Aboard the Marine Vessel

Achilles then slaps Gin's Unconscious Face with his Paw. "Wake up, I know that hit didn't kill you, I have something to ask you"

He said before Sitting on his Belly in front of Gin's Body in the middle of the chaos.
Gin stired from his unconscious state, slowly opening his eyes and wincing in pain from the dog sitting on his stomach. Confusion filled his mind while he processed the choas around him.

I'm still...alive? What the hell is happening? Everything still hurts I can't move...

He looked up to see the cause of the pressure on his abdomen. His face was now serious as he stared face to face with his opponent from before.

"What the hell do you want. Where's Kreig? Get off of me before I kill you. "

@Dream @Midnight Delight

I'd just simply stare at the reaction of the Krieg Pirates after their captain's downfall. I'd sigh and then turn my back to the Krieg Pirates and their ship. Making my way towards Achilles and Gin's battle.

" Hey, Achilles wrap this up. I'll give you 1 minute to take him out. This preposterousness I cannot tolerate any longer, especially on my ship " ... I'd fold my arms though my tone was simply to get Achilles to take him out. It was to goad him into finishing his fight. I'd play my card in capturing Don Krieg, with an incapacitated Pearl laying on the floor and just one was left.

' Hurry up finish this already, mink. Show me the depths of what you're capable of and what you offer. If you cannot do this much the world will eat you alive and spit you out. '

A crewmember would watch and grab Don Krieg and take him into a cell that was placed within the ship, especially a room specifically aimed to capture then later torture. He'd handcuff him and have him ready to interrogate.

Whereas another crewmember would shout "MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS IN THE WAY!" with them cheering knowing the Krieg Pirates had lost morale. The turning point was inevitable though it lasted this long.

My crewmen had given myself, Achilles, and Gin enough time to finish this as they provided support by cutting the lines to prevent any further pirates from crossing to the marine vessel.

Krieg Pirate's curtain call
... To Be Continued »

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

He looked up to see the cause of the pressure on his abdomen. His face was now serious as he stared face to face with his opponent from before.

"What the hell do you want. Where's Kreig? Get off of me before I kill you. "
"You aren't in a Position to make demands, your captain is defeated" Achilles got up and pointed his Sword at him. "I knew you were gonna wake up faster than expected, your willpower is something else, it would be a pain in the ass if you woke up and escaped while I was asleep"

" Hey, Achilles wrap this up. I'll give you 1 minute to take him out. This preposterousness I cannot tolerate any longer, especially on my ship " ... I'd fold my arms though my tone was simply to get Achilles to take him out. It was to goad him into finishing his fight. I'd play my card in capturing Don Krieg, with an incapacitated Pearl laying on the floor and just one was left.
"I will take care of him sir, One minute is enough " He said in an annoyed voice, Clearly bitter about not being the one to defeat Krieg. But also because he was focused on his conversation with Gin.

"Listen , I want you to know that if you think I am the worst the GrandLine has to offer, you are dead wrong...." He smiled and pointed at the Marine. "Me and that Officer who just defeated your captain are just two average fighters over there" He said it oddly loud enough as if he wanted the Marine to hear it.

Achilles Then looked Gin straight in the eyes. "Do you still want to go to the GrandLine, knowing that fact?" He waited for a reply from the Human, weirdly eager to know his answer.

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Gin

"You aren't in a Position to make demands, your captain is defeated" Achilles got up and pointed his Sword at him. "I knew you were gonna wake up faster than expected, your willpower is something else, it would be a pain in the ass if you woke up and escaped while I was asleep"
He could feel his stomach clentch tightly upon hearing the creature's words.

So even Kreig was defeated. These Marines are just in a league of their own. Had we taken the entire fleet with us we would have stood a fighting chance. No matter how you put it, there was no way to plan for this.

Gin lifted his head with some effort and glared directly into the eyes of the dog, waiting for him to continue.

" Hey, Achilles wrap this up. I'll give you 1 minute to take him out. This preposterousness I cannot tolerate any longer, especially on my ship "
"I will take care of him sir, One minute is enough " He said in an annoyed voice, Clearly bitter about not being the one to defeat Krieg. But also because he was focused on his conversation with Gin.

"Listen , I want you to know that if you think I am the worst the GrandLine has to offer, you are dead wrong...." He smiled and pointed at the Marine. "Me and that Officer who just defeated your captain are just two average fighters over there" He said it oddly loud enough as if he wanted the Marine to hear it.

Achilles Then looked Gin straight in the eyes. "Do you still want to go to the GrandLine, knowing that fact?" He waited for a reply from the Human, weirdly eager to know his answer.
Gin, only for a small moment, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

So his name is Achilles huh. We always knew people would be insanely strong in the Grandline after crossing paths with the likes of Monkey D. Luffy and barely surviving Hawkeye Mihawk. Is that even a question at this point?

He opened his eyes and gradually exhaled. Holding Achilles gaze once again, he used his right hand and grabbed onto his blade tightly. Gin could feel the burning sensation in his palm, followed by the famaliar feeling of warm liquid gathering in his hand.

"Yes! The Kreig Pirates will do everything in their power to make Don Kreig's dream happen! This isnt the first time we've fallen. It doesnt matter how strong you are or how dangerous the Grandline is. Everytime we fall, we'll get back up, rebuild and come back stronger! We've already done that twice before and we'll do it again after you! I hope we cross paths again after this Achilles, by then I'll be strong enough to put you down."

With a smirk, Gin pushed the blade out of his face and lay on his back accepting the cold embrace of their defeat with a smile and a bloody palm.

@Dream @Midnight Delight