Kurapika vs Hisoka

Restrictions:
- Kurapika has unlimited Emperor time
- Kurapika cant use Chain Jail
- Pre death Hisoka

Opinion: I feel like Kurapika is heavily underestimated. His dowsing chain is strong enough to be "trouble" for Uvogin. And Uvogin can take Bazooka and is more durable than a Tank. He also should be more durable than Hisoka.

Kurapika is also fast enough to blitz Uvogin, and Uvogin can easily react to Mach 1 speeds even when the starting distance is right at his face. Also Kurapika outran a Machine Gun.

Also Steal chain is super OP. Not only does it steal a person's Hatsu but it puts people in a forceful Zetsu state. Pretty much as OP as Chain Jail.

As soon as Kurapika steals Hisoka's nen its GG. Hisoka wont have Bungee Gum nor will he be able to infuse his cards with Shu.

In conclusion, even with how hax Kurapika is Hisoka is a beast of adaptability. All this really depends on is if Hisoka can react to Steal Chain and evade it. And Steal Chain did blitz a nen user....so...Plus he also had to evade dowsing chain. Of course injuring Kurapika wont do much ( cause he can heal ) however if Hisoka can land a lethal blow with a Bungee Gum trap..... He wins.

I think its a extreme diff either way.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I know it doesn't matter for you but for me, it's a small detail I need.
Is Hisoka still a "member" of the Phantom Troupe in this fight?
@Chrono

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I know it will sound funny considering the difficulty I'm going to say but Kurapika is a smart person so he won't fall for Hisoka's lethal blow via Bungee Gum. At least this is what I think of Kurapika's capabilities:kayneshrug:

High diff for Kurapika.

Itโ€™s been a while since I read or watched this so I might be wrong but from what I remember most of Kurapikas abilities are so strong because theyโ€™re designed for use on Troupe members and Hisoka was never a real member, if he was they would have fought before he killed Uvo. Hisokas got this in my book. :kayneshrug:

Itโ€™s been a while since I read or watched this so I might be wrong but from what I remember most of Kurapikas abilities are so strong because theyโ€™re designed for use on Troupe members and Hisoka was never a real member, if he was they would have fought before he killed Uvo. Hisokas got this in my book. :kayneshrug:
No only Chain Jail can be used against the spiders. If Kurapika could use chain jail on Hisoka.....then itd be a wrap and Kurapika would win.

But he cant use it on Hisoka but he still has his other hax powers.