Character Discussion Kuzan = Katakuri/Yamato

DFless Shiryu was already stated to be equal to Magellan which is already very close to Admiral level.

Now do the math
Blackbeard Pirates including Shiryu powering up themselves during 2 years timeskip, while the likes of Magellan and Admiral stay the same. If anything, Kuzan got weaker post timeskip because he lost a leg.
Shiryu got a DF during timeskip.

DFless Shiryu ~ Magellan ~< Admirals
Major stats boosted + DF Shiryu >~ Admiral still doesn't make sense to you?

Stop living in 2011. The days when Admirals were the peak was already over long ago.
What are you going to say when zoro will fight an admiral after shilliew?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

DFless Shiryu was already stated to be equal to Magellan which is already very close to Admiral level.

Now do the math
Blackbeard Pirates including Shiryu powering up themselves during 2 years timeskip, while the likes of Magellan and Admiral stay the same. If anything, Kuzan got weaker post timeskip because he lost a leg.
Shiryu got a DF during timeskip.

DFless Shiryu ~ Magellan ~< Admirals
Major stats boosted + DF Shiryu >~ Admiral still doesn't make sense to you?

Stop living in 2011. The days when Admirals were the peak was already over long ago.

Zoro agenda is not helped by this :gonope:
Not helped by this, is Zoro agenda :gonope:
:gonope:By this Zoro agenda is not helped
Who tf is this parrot?
My phone is bugging if it was not obvious:kriwhat:

What are you going to say when zoro will fight an admiral after shilliew?:choppawhat:
What did I say when Luffy fought Lucci after Kaido?
What did I say when Luffy fought Kizaru after Kaido?

Luffy has been fighting 2 Admiral level fighters after Kaido and moral of story the opponent is not always stronger in later arcs.

I think the plot twist with Kuzan is that he never intended to betray Teach when he first joined, but the thing is, Oda had Kuzan look hella depressed and guilty when he thought about Robin in the bar and then Garp called him a soft man twice. I think Kuzan will inevitably accept that he doesn't belong in that crew and may still betray Teach in the end through Robin talk no jutsu or something.

I think the plot twist with Kuzan is that he never intended to betray Teach when he first joined, but the thing is, Oda had Kuzan look hella depressed and guilty when he thought about Robin in the bar and then Garp called him a soft man twice. I think Kuzan will inevitably accept that he doesn't belong in that crew and may still betray Teach in the end through Robin talk no jutsu or something.
For better or worse Kuzan more than any of the other bbp is the most likely to accept he chose the wrong side by the end
His clash with luffy might reignite his burning justice

I just realized but it was you who said big meme defeated mihawk since Moria lost to kaido and crocodile to wb:risitavirus:
Still a pretty fire theory if I do say so myself
:handsup:

To get it out of the way no not in strength. Kuzan is clearly a lot stronger

When I say Kuzan = katakuri and Yamato I more so mean in role he’ll play
Both katakuri and Yamato were the top dogs of their respective pirate groups with them choosing to side with Luffy by the end

Imo either in elbaf in preparation to fight the rest of the bbp in the next arc or even within the same arc Luffy will reunite and clash with Kuzan. As for how much of a fight idk probably more than Luffy vs Yamato which wasn’t really anything but less than luffy vs katakuri where luffy was fighting an uphill battle

Point is Kuzan blackbeards top guy will have a scuffle with luffy and choose to back him instead of his captain
Just like katakuri and Yamato did
I could definitely see Oda taking Kuzan's character in a lot of different directions.
I think for now I'd prefer to see Kuzan stick with Blackbeard up until maybe the final arc. Maybe Koby or Smoker could restore Kuzan's faith in justice.

Nope, YC2 just refers to Yonko Commander #2, or the third strongest in their own crew after the Yonko and the YC1.
Never said Katakuri and Yamato are stronger than Kuzan. King possibly, afterall we know magma > fire ~ ice.

We know he is below Shiryu though, from the colorspread. And below Teach too with 2 DFs.

Kuzan is probably more like the Sanji to Teach's Luffy.
Not really talking about YC2 though since we have Jinbe, but

kuzan solos bb's pirates

I’ll never understand how someone can read this manga and think that Kuzan is loyal or dedicated to Blackbeard.
It’s obvious as hell that he has his own agenda, and the moment Blackbeard comes into conflict with that he’d drop him stat.

I’ll never understand how someone can read this manga and think that Kuzan is loyal or dedicated to Blackbeard.
It’s obvious as hell that he has his own agenda, and the moment Blackbeard comes into conflict with that he’d drop him stat.
Because he’s not dedicated to Blackbeard but Blackbeard offers him freedom and that’s the point is BB doesn’t come into conflict with Kuzan

Kaido thought a single Tobi Roppo could capture Yamato

And the single Tobi Roppo that captured Yamato still hadn’t outright proven themselves calamity level because only after capturing Yamato did that Tobi Roppo earn the right to challenge a Calamity

Yamato is YC3.5, not even top 3 in her crew
Dumb Lee replying threads without reading again :milaugh:

When I say Kuzan = katakuri and Yamato I more so mean in role he’ll play
Both katakuri and Yamato were the top dogs of their respective pirate groups with them choosing to side with Luffy by the end

Imo either in elbaf in preparation to fight the rest of the bbp in the next arc or even within the same arc Luffy will reunite and clash with Kuzan. As for how much of a fight idk probably more than Luffy vs Yamato which wasn’t really anything but less than luffy vs katakuri where luffy was fighting an uphill battle

Point is Kuzan blackbeards top guy will have a scuffle with luffy and choose to back him instead of his captain
Just like katakuri and Yamato did
Latakuri didn't betray BM. And Yamato was in conflict with Kaido since her childhood, irrelevant comparision lmao.

Also, they are literally children of their captain, they didn't even have any choice to join or follow their captain, like them or not. Kuzan is not family of Teach, another irrelevant thing.
katakuri aint that special buddy
he is just another yc1, possibly the weakest
Where the thread claim otherwise? Lmao another clown can't read.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dumb Lee replying threads without reading again
I read the OP lol. That was apparent from my comment addressing the notion that Yamato was above the rest of her crewmates like Katakuri and Kuzan are. Because Yamato isn’t even top 3 in her crew.

Feel free to reply back if your stupid ass still doesn’t understand lol.