Versus Battle L VS LIGHT VS LELOUCH VS JOHAN LIEBERT VS DANTALIAN

R1: who is the smartest? R2: Who achieves his goal?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is an intellectual battle so who do you think is the smartest among these five?
Dantalian is a character from a Korean novel Dungeon Defense, he is a NEET teen from Korea who wakes up in a game and uses his intellect to survive and rise to power quickly, he is as cunning and manipulative as they come.
Here is more info on him :
https://dungeondefensenovel.fandom.com/wiki/Dantalian

Bonus round : They are all in the same universe, who achieves his goal? Does Light become the God of a new world, does Johan succeed in burning the world, does Lelouch destroy Britannia and become the ruler, does Dantalian rise to power and become the ruler of the world, or does L stop all of them? Assume they know of each other and that they see each other as obstacles in achieving their goals, but they have no info on each other, they have to figure that out. Who comes out as the winner here?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
In doubt always L for the win
Hmm it's gonna be hard here, imo they are all on the same level, there are differences, but if I had to chose, it would be Light as the most intelligent here, like in an IQ type of way.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't know Dantalian and the story he is part of but for the reste Johan will kill them all. Too much cunning, manipulative skills, and IQ. The rest of the characters have a lot more flaws than him and he can't exploit them very well.
Do you like stuff like that? If so I recommend reading "Dungeon Defense", it is very similar to all those mangas. Dantalian is actually my avy. It is a Korean manhwa, if you want I will send you a link in English.

Johan is probably the biggest psycho here, that I can agree on.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Do you like stuff like that? If so I recommend reading "Dungeon Defense", it is very similar to all those mangas. Dantalian is actually my avy. It is a Korean manhwa, if you want I will send you a link in English.

Johan is probably the biggest psycho here, that I can agree on.
Yeah it is usually quite my style of manga/anime etc. Why not give a chance to this one I will gladly take the link for the English version and I will tell you what I think about it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I wonder who's actually smarter amongst these guys
Smart is difficult to define, if we talk about sciences or academic knowledge I don't know

Smart in a way about being manipulative, cunning, sheming etc Johan has all my credit. The others are very good ones but they have either god complex, or childish issues, or superiority complex etc that can hinder their smartness. Their ego can be their downfall.

L is my second choice here.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Smart is difficult to define, if we talk about sciences or academic knowledge I don't know

Smart in a way about manipulative, cunning, sheming etc Johan has all my credit. The others are very good ones but they have either god complex, or childish issues, or superiority complex etc that can hinder their smartness. L is my second choice.
Yes everything should be taken in account not just mere IQ imo xd

Knowledge is fundamental too

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wonder who's actually smarter amongst these guys
They are all on the same level, almost impossible to tell. There was a chart regarding DN chars, and it said Light had a 9/10 while L had an 8/10 in intelligence, but beyond that it is very speculative, and imo L>>Near, while Near also had a 9 and Mikami had an 8.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thanks mate ! I never read manhwa so I will try and see if it is my style.

If you want brains and politics Legend of galactic heroes is good. It is pretty old but has a lot of charms and greats subjects and characters.(the old one not the new adaptation)
Thanks, let me know what you think once you read a bit of it. I will give it a try as well. I have also heard that Durarara is in the same vein, and I would also recommend Bungo stray dogs.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Then it's stalemate :cheers:
for me Johan has clearly the lead he is an expert of mind games and play the criminal for much longer. Light and Lelouch are great but they are teens, they are attached to their close relatives etc. The only thing that can hinder him is the superpowers of those two. But in fact I think that superpowers can be used against them because with them they think they are invincible.