Theory LAUGH TALE IS AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH AND ODA TEASED IT, AGARTHA MYTH

Do you know the myth of Agartha a world at the center of the earth?
Luffy has traveled on the sea, in the sky and under the sea. so what would make his trip even more incredible?
I think I have found a lot of arguments that go in this direction.

First I think the name of Reverse mountain is not just for the currents that climb the mountain but for an other thing... maybe there is somthing under !!

In the flash back of sanji Zeff said "All blue exists, go to grand line when the time come" if it say All blue exist, then all blue must be found and it doesn't need to be created ??

Montblanc Cricket said about the knock up stream a theory said "there is a huge cavity under the earth".

Ener's mini adventure shows us that a city existed under the surface of the moon so why not underground?

Neptune said "they are many theory about the Eve tree, her roots only illuminate this place" but where is the tree? if the "théory was falls and he isn't at the surface but in the underground?! Because if the tree was at the surface why the roots only illuminate only the fishmen island and not all the way, from surface to bottom...

and wouldn't it be a shame that Luffy's adventure begins on the grand line in, what sanji calls "a mountain" which was in fact Laboon with a "world" created by Crocus inside, to end in a mountain contiguous in a world in the center of the earth?
So laugh tale is may be at the center of the earth, with All blue and the eve tree, accessible by a secret passage at the end of the Grand Line, at Reverse Mountain, where the 4 seas of the world meet.

And with other élements in my vidéo, i can say that the D. Kingdom could have the name of Sun Kingdom!

And Now with Lunaria and the city of god at the top of Red line, I have an Other élément. If Lunaria (a moon kingdom) was the city of god and was on the top of Red line the highest place in the world. So the D who was opposite to the God, may have taken place at the lowest! In the center of the hearth (a sun kingdom)

I let u the link of my vidéo,

Don't forget to acrive subtitle, there is in english and spanish !
Enjoy

Last edited:
I don't agree with it tbh, but it's definitely great theory & you pointed out many arguments that would justify it for sure if it comes true

PS: Maybe the path to it is the Whirlpool in the middle of Enies Lobby - Impel Down - Former Marine HQ Zone, & that's why WG built Huge Doors & Their Three Main Islands there, not to mention that Luffy's Journey literally started with a Whirlpool, so maybe it will end with one

I would definitely like to see a subterranean land in the One Piece world. I'm not sure if you've seen my Reptilian Race theory, but I theorized that they'd be a subterranean race, so this would be the perfect setting for them. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the idea of Laugh Tale being underground, but I'm very much behind the idea of an underground kingdom.

I can definitely see something like this happening. The reason why no one can find Laugh Tale is because the entrance to it is in the middle of the Ocean, but you have to be there at a very specific time to catch the knockup stream, but instead of going up, you have to go down.

Yeah or maybe this il a little opening in the see and you have to catch a precise sea current that is very difficult to follow and if you mess up you die crashing into Red Line.
They are many options

Bonsoir. J'adore ta theorie. But I don't like the idea it being real. It's not my taste and for now no hints in the story of something like this existing appeared.

I would definitely like to see a subterranean land in the One Piece world. I'm not sure if you've seen my Reptilian Race theory, but I theorized that they'd be a subterranean race, so this would be the perfect setting for them. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the idea of Laugh Tale being underground, but I'm very much behind the idea of an underground kingdom.
That'd be cool