Speculations Law and Kidd EOS status?

What will their status be?

• Total voters
So what do you guys think Law and Kidd will be doing after Luffy becomes PK and the Celestial Dragons fall?
Personally,I see Law as Whitebeard's Luffy and Kidd as Shiki's Luffy!Law being a rival and friend and Kidd a rival and enemy!Eos Luffy might hold his Pirate King title until the passes away from old age!New World will still be a heaven for Pirates!Wano will be a open country and Celestial Dragons will be no more!Reformed Marines will keep on fighting pirates and other criminals!

i dunno about Emperors since if WG disbands and Luffy revolutionizes what being PK and freedom is all about to the world, maybe Yonkous arent needed anymore? But Law and Kidd imo will be lurking legends on par with Emperors status, if Zoro would be Mihawk-Ryuma equivalent then Law would be Shanks equivalent (to some extent?), Kidd will be BM's equivalent, and Luffy will stand above Roger-Xebec-Kaidou with resemblance to all three.

People who unironically push for that Law-Whitebeard parallel need to be castrated
Off-topic:Nate should have started swinging like a madman when he rocked Edwards!He might have gotten a tko win!
On-topic:Law has some parallels with WB,he is a friend of the future pirate king and at the same time a rival!Law is gentle but a hard man at the same time!Both have overpowered devil fruits and so on!
Post automatically merged:

i dunno about Emperors since if WG disbands and Luffy revolutionizes what being PK and freedom is all about to the world, maybe Yonkous arent needed anymore? But Law and Kidd imo will be lurking legends on par with Emperors status, if Zoro would be Mihawk-Ryuma equivalent then Law would be Shanks equivalent (to some extent?), Kidd will be BM's equivalent, and Luffy will stand above Roger-Xebec-Kaidou with resemblance to all three.
Yonkos won't exist,but Emperors will!Yonko=four emperors!Luffy,Kidd and Law will have lots of territory in the new World!Luffy will have Fishman island,Punk Hazard,Dressrosa,Zou,Wano and possibly Elbaf-Gou-Alabasta as allied nations!

Why do people keep trying to push this Kid/Law being Luffy’s WB nonsense? Both of their personalities are nothing like WB’s, and they won’t be nigh equal to EoS Luffy
what do you mean. even roger is not top1 in his era .he had rivals same as this generation
BB will be overpowered no one will suprass BB at EOS. it will be joinhand battle with navy+pirates

Yonko=4 Emperors!
I think current Emperor system will be destroyed and some other system will take its place!
I think the new world will be a pirate paradise ruler by Luffy and the strongest supernovas!
Shanks and BM territory might remain occupied by their former owners!

Law might die if the Ope plot will shape up a lot and he will have to in order to render the story more enticing. I hope not. And hope he keeps being a doctor like his father was.

Kidd, I actually wouldn't mind if he tried to match EoS Luffy, it's just that he might never be strong enough to.