Theory Law - Drake - Hawkins

I already posted this topic like a month ago (in the wrong section), so I decided to repost it here in the theory section
Those are the 3 Supernovas from North Blue.

Since we arrived in Wano, Hawkins started hunting Law, skirmishing with him twice and capturing his crew.
After being captured himself by Hawkins, Law somehow managed to get free by seastone and defeat Hawkins.
But all this happened under the eyes of Drake, who didn't act.

Law and Drake seem to be somehow associated, they are both from the North Blue, Drake does the same job of Cora and both were in Swallow Island that night, both losing their savior and hated fighter respectively.
Law is also the only SN that during the 2 years TS decided to become a shichibukai, getting near WG and Navy.
Drake is a SWORD captain.
Law was the mastermind of the Rocky Port incident, and Koby who's another Sword member (confirmed to know Drake) was involved.
In their first introduction they interacted too.

As for Hawkins, Law spared him so I thought that was legit that (cunning as always) he decided to make a fellow Supernova and reluctant Kaido subordinate enter his affair with Drake, making two rats inside the enemies crew instead of one.
Otherwise, wouldn't make a lot of sense to not kill someone as strong as Hawkins when he had the chance (especially when he is on the enemy side)

The problem is that Hawkins snitched on Drake, so there are 3 possible scenarios:
- Hawkins did an association with Law-Drake, but decided to snitch them (however nor Queen nor WW mentioned corruption when shitting on Drake)
- Hawkins did an association with just Law and didn't know of Drake position (Law prefering to be the only one who has all the connections), so snitched him to look loyal and renforce his undercover position, thinking that what Drake did was pure betrayal
- Law just flee after defeating him, so making no alliance with Hawkins. But again, seems strange to me that Oda doesn't exploits this triangle.

Anyway I'm pretty sure about the Law-Drake association