Speculations Law vs Jack

I think it's a plausible possibility and a good potential fight. Their are some set-ups.....

- Law helped defeat Doffy.....and Jack wanted to save him
- Jack hurt Bepo's people, and Bepo may wanna fight Jack. Then Law joins in and helps him
- Also Law in Kuri being afraid of alarming Jack....and now fighting him

Yamato defeating Jack feels like it would take too long. And she's needed really soon in the Kaido fight. I don't really see her low diffing Jack. So Law may take him on.

I’m not too sure. I think Jack will end up fighting Yamato after defeating Inu and possibly another Scabbard. As for Law? I think he’s going to be biding his time and recovering.
Law didnt take too much damage. He took one Thunder Bague from Hybrid Kaido, but since the power creep happened. He shouldn't be too damaged. And plus Jack is also highly injured.

Yamato vs Jack would take too long in my opinion. Plus I'm pretty sure Oda is reserving her DF to be shown against Kaido. Only way she defeats Jack would be off-panel.

H

Haoshoku

That would be a one sided massacre, Law would molly whop him as things stand. There’s a reason why Inu felt like he could finish off Jack on his own without dirty tricks like poison to aid him lol. Inu has that matchup in the bag, Law has bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

Law will go for Poneglyph again.

Jack will face Yamato.
Inu is already doomed. If Oda wanted him to win, then he would at least put Neko there too. They didn't win with their shift strategy in Zou, so now they would use the fight together strategy. But since it's not the case and only Inu alone, he will lose.
Yamato will stop Jack when he's about to amputate Inu's another leg. And there will be flashback about them.

"Will take too long" is ok, because Yamato's purpose in the rooftop (if she ever actually comes) will be trigger button for Luffy's rage and new power up. Yamato will briefly come when Luffy is down and Kaido is winning but then Kaido beats her again. Seeing Kaido beaten post Jack fight Yamato, Luffy will be enraged and gains another needed power up.

That would be a one sided massacre, Law would molly whop him as things stand. There’s a reason why Inu felt like he could finish off Jack on his own without dirty tricks like poison to aid him lol. Inu has that matchup in the bag, Law has bigger fish to fry elsewhere.
Jack never even used his Hybrid once. Inu will be in for a suprise.

No way trash like Inu finish up one of Kaido's strongest combatants...whilst Law does nothing for the rest of the arc.

H

Haoshoku

Jack never even used his Hybrid once. Inu will be in for a suprise.

No way trash like Inu finish up one of Kaido's strongest combatants...whilst Law does nothing for the rest of the arc.
Either he gets help from someone like Yamato or wins. It wouldn’t even be a worthwhile contest if Law intervened match up wise. Law simply has bigger fish to fry than the Drag Down, like helping out vs the Meme for instance.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don’t blame me for the Drag Down’s poor record and your poor taste :goatasure:
What Jack is about to do to Inu won’t be viewable by audiences below the age of 18. Oda is going to massacre this dog before Jack goes on to murder Nekomamushi.

Realistically, there’s no way a half dead scabbard is getting the honors of beating a Calamity.

H

Haoshoku

What Jack is about to do to Inu won’t be viewable by audiences below the age of 18. Oda is going to massacre this dog before Jack goes on to murder Nekomamushi.

Realistically, there’s no way a half dead scabbard is getting the honors of beating a Calamity.
What makes you think Oda will waste precious panel time on a Drag Down victory? The initial beatdown of the Drag Down got off paneled as well. Either way while saying an injured Inu can beat him might have stung, saying the disappointment that is Jack is Law’s match up for the rest of the arc is a far bigger insult so I said what I said, ain’t no way the Drag Down is going to have the rights to being in the same room as Law :goatasure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What makes you think Oda will waste precious panel time on a Drag Down victory? The initial beatdown of the Drag Down got off paneled as well. Either way while saying an injured Inu can beat him might have stung, saying the disappointment that is Jack is Law’s match up for the rest of the arc is a far bigger insult so I said what I said, ain’t no way the Drag Down is going to have the rights to being in the same room as Law :goatasure:
If Oda is wasting time on Chopper or Nami, Inu vs Jack is going to be a hype match. Oda isn’t letting anyone as lowly as Inu take out an executive.